Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

My Heart Is Yours

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 2 reviews

r+r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 713 words

1Exciting
Bree went downstairs and found out they were in the kitchen.

"Melody and I are going to get married in Madrid... so your going to have to stay in the house while we're gone and we'll be going back to LA once we get back..." he informed her not taking his eyes off Melody who couldn't take her eyes off the ring.

"I'm not going to LA" Bree said coldly. As if those two getting married wasn't enough?

"I'm not arguing about this Bree. Its already been decided. You are not old enough to live on your own and we are not moving out here."

"But.."

"NO!"

Bree felt invisible at that moment her Dad not even caring enough to argue anymore. She grabbed a soda out of the fridge and slammed the kitchen door shut behind her as she stormed out./ Why am I so young? She thought sighing and getting out her notebook filled with lyrics and sitting down on the window ledge . With all I've been through in the past three months I feel at least 25/ But she wasn't she was 16 going on 17 and wasn't even out of high school. She felt so old and tired for her age. She should have been partying with her friends or gossiping about boys.. not writing what could be described as "emo" lyrics in her room on a Saturday night. The only thing normal and consistent in her life was Patrick. He was her rock through everything, she didn't know what she'd do without him. Moving to LA and being miles away from him would crush her./ How am I going to tell him / she thought panicking a little before exhaustion washed over her and she put her notebook under her mattress. She was out as soon as her head hit the pillow.


She woke up the next morning to Melody's high pitched voice screaming:

"WHERE'S MY LOUIS VITTON BAG!?!"

"I DON'T KNOW DID YOU CHECK UNDER THE BED" Bree's Dad screamed back.

"FOUND IT!"

Jesus Christ is that woman determined to wake me up every morning? Bree thought rolling over and landing on the floor.

"Shit!" she muttered out loud rubbing her sore nose.

Bree laid on the floor for a few minutes debating with herself whether to get up or just lay there forever. In the end the hungry side of her won and she went downstairs only to be greeted by 6 huge suitcases lined up by the door.

"Are you leaving today?" Bree asked shocked. She didn't expect them to be leaving this soon.

"Yes..." her Dad answered not looking up from the papers in his hand.

"Didn't expect you to be leaving this soon is all..." she muttered walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge then realising she wasn't as hungry as she thought she was. She walked back into the hall.

"Going to go have a shower" she informed her Dad knowing he probably wouldn't care.

"Ok we'll be gone when you get back. We'll be back on Saturday night."

Bree stopped not one of those words were "Bye" or "Miss you". She shook her head and kept walking.








Bree slipped into the black and red dress she bought at Hot Topic the day before. The party was in an hour and Patrick would be here soon to pick her up. She applied her red eyeliner and black eye shadow lightly before straightening her shoulder length dark brown hair. She looked herself over. The doorbell rang and she ran downstairs already knowing who it would be.

"Hi Patrick!" she said breathless. She hadn't seen him all week, and still hadn't gotten around to telling him she was moving to LA. And he greeted her by kissing her passionately on the lips.

"You look so beautiful" he exclaimed smiling broadly. Bree blushed.

"You look great too" she complimented looking down at Patrick light denim jeans and white dress shirt with a black t-shirt underneath, and of course a black hat to match. Bree grabbed her hoodie (some things never change) and followed Patrick out to the car.

Patrick grabbed her hand in the car and glanced briefly over at her smiling. If either of them knew how the night would end they would end they wouldn't be smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story