Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

J: 10

by Oreo-child 5 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 2244 words

0Unrated
Bell's POV

I woke up to feel a shiver running down my spine. I looked first at the clock (which read 2:17 A.M.) and wondered what was going through my damn mind when I decided to leave my window open. It was a case of "look at the little detail I forgot" when I tried to get up to close it; Pete's heavy arm was slung over me and I couldn't move.
"Pete," I said quietly into his ear, "Babe, I'm cold. Could you move your arm for a sec so I can close the window?"
"Don't leave me," he mumbled, his eyes still closed, "I love you."
"But Pete, I'm freezing honey. There's a very cool breeze coming thru and something has to be done so I can go back to sleep."
"I got an idea," he mumbled again before starting to move. My guess was that he was gonna close the window himself, but instead he sat up, put me on his lap and put his lips to mine.
I didn't know it at first, but Pete was using his own body heat to warm me up (I just thought he wanted to make out). Once the plan got into my head, though, I took up the advantage. I placed my hands onto his chest while he kissed my neck, sending heat quickly through my body.
For 2 minutes we did nothing but kiss and hold each other until I was hot beyond reason. I removed my hands from in front of him and placed them on his back. "Thank you, Pete." I said softly to him. Suddenly, I figured it was in vain to tell him that because in an instance, Pete was snoring. ~I tried to thank you, but I don't need to, I guess.~ I pushed myself off of him and he fell back on the bed, but I guess due to his habit of holding on to me when he's awake, his arm was back over me. ~No matter.~

6 &½ hours later

"Mm, bright light," I grumbled as the sun hit me straight up in the face. "Morning Pete ... Pete?" I called when I got no response. Even though I should've realized this earlier, Pete was no longer in bed with me. I quickly began to panic because I thought my mom or Cliff might've came in while we were sleeping and kicked him out (or maybe kicked his ass). That's when I looked on my dresser because a little card caught my eye. I picked it up and read it to myself.
"To my darling Bell,
Good morning, princess. I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you when the dawn would grace your beautiful face, but I had to run some critical "errands" and I also didn't want to encounter your crazy ass family in the position we were in. I think Cliff's head would've blown off!
Anyway, I will return at 10:00 this morning with something special for you and expect to be wooed for the rest of the day.
I love you with all my heart,
Pete
P.S. Happy 18th Birthday!"
I could almost hear Pete's voice in my mind as I read it. I read it once more to make sure I read it correctly and I just sighed. ~"I love you with all my heart," Aw! He really does care for me!~ Once I pinched myself to make it absolute that I wasn't dreaming, I bounced happily out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

20 minutes later

"Happy birthday, sis!" Joe cheered tiredly as I skipped into the kitchen.
"Thank you Joseph!" I teased, playfully pinching his cheek, "Hey, where is Mommy and Cliff?"
"Oh, they're outside." He said hintingly. I looked at him. He had a childish look on his face as if he were hiding something.
"Really? And what are they doing outside?" I wondered to him like I he was guilty of something.
''I don't know. Why don't you go see?" He sneered. I returned the face and I ran outside.
As soon as I came out the door, I was screaming my lungs out in excitement. In the driveway was a beautiful red sports car with a bow on top! "THANK YOU MOMMY! THANK YOU CLIFF!" I yelled as I pulled them both into a hug. "THIS IS SUCH A PRETTY CAR!!! THANKS!!!"
"Good morning to you too," Cliff said, then he grinned, "So you really do like it?"
"Like it? I love it, Cliffy!" I said amusedly, "I freaking love it! Thank you two!"
"You are very welcomed, Bell," my mother said as she kissed me on the cheek, "Don't just thank us, though; Joe picked this car out for you!" I scoffed, "Sorry for the lie, I tried to give him a better image, but he is cooking dinner. Hey honey, I got an idea! Why don't you take this car out for a little bit?"
"That sounds great! In fact, I will be back in a few!" I jumped in the car seat, Cliff threw me the keys, and I started to head out when Cliff signaled me to stop. "Yeah?"
"Bell," he started in his very fatherly voice, "The next time you try to sneak that boy into our house, I will ring both your necks." I was confused. ~How did he know?~ Before I could ask, Cliff answered my question. "We heard him snoring. Now get on out of here!" With that, I pulled out.
The first place I decided to go was Patrick house. I pulled in the driveway and saw nothing going on, but his car was out on front. I got to the front door and as always, it was unlocked.
I walked in and headed upstairs to see if I heard anything. Water was running, so I figured Patrick was in the shower. I wanted to surprise him by just showing up in his living room, but before I got remotely close to the stairs, I heard something that would forever change my feelings for Patrick (and no, he wasn't masturbating this time, thank goodness). Singing. Beautiful singing.
"Happy birthday to you," he started out. I could've sworn the air around me stood still. I made my way up the steps and I sat outside the bathroom door, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bell...." When sung my name, my heart skipped a beat, "Happy birthday to you............" I just thought the ending was just so grand marvelous, I couldn't help to do anything but sigh. I was so busy listening to him unknowingly sing to me, I almost didn't notice that the water just shut off. When I finally realized it, I saw the doorknob wiggle a bit.
~OH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO NOW?!~ I did the only plan that came to mind and ran into the closest room. I thought I was safe until I looked around. ~OH SHITTY SHIT! THIS IS PATRICK'S ROOM! DAMMIT!~ I looked on the bed and saw clean clothes, then instinctively jumped in the closet, knowing he wouldn't go in there if he had clothes on the bed already. I closed the door just in time because the next thing I heard was the bedroom door shut and sweet humming. I thought I was extremely lucky for that quick thinking, but then I guess I thought luck will be on my side all day because I got a little...curious. I cracked the door open just tiny way to sneak a little peek.
~Wow...I can see his bruises and shit but he has nice skin...he's all wet...his hair is dripping all over his shoulders...his arms...his back...his WOW! He has the cutest ass!~ As I watched Patrick in the buff, I never figured that his body was so vulnerable looking, yet totally what I was into. I also found out why I was so enjoying watching this and why it would be less of a thrill if it was Pete: It's because Pete lives to get attention.
~If I asked Pete to get naked in front of me, right now, he would be glad to do it because he knew all eyes were on him. But if Patrick knew I was in his closet, he would probably turn red all over and reach for the first thing to cover him up. He's a modest boy and that makes feel very comfortable in his presence. When I'm with Pete, however, it's almost as if all I can do is prove myself to him and not make a fool of myself. I turn into something I really am not, unlike when I'm around Patrick and just being me.~
I was getting totally lost in my head again because I almost didn't see Patrick starting to turn around. The realization hit me like a brick and I moved my head out of the way so he wouldn't see me (and that I didn't see Lil' Patty Jr.!).
I sat in his closet for a bit, listening now to see when he was going to leave. But the whole time he kept humming "Happy Birthday" and I had to keep snapping back into reality. The moment I heard his bedroom door close, I jumped out the closet and started to head towards the stairs. But before I could get to them, I heard footsteps coming my way. I didn't want to explain myself to him, so I ran into the bathroom, hoping he didn't need to take a bathroom break. Instead, I heard him going towards his bedroom. I peeked out to see what he forgot. ~The infamous hat.~ The moment I was sure he couldn't see me, I ran swiftly yet silently down the steps and out the front door. I found it pretty lucky that he didn't see my car outside or else he might've started searching his house. But instead of getting in and pulling away, I decided that I had a better idea.
"Hey Patty Cake!" I shouted at him as he exited his door, obviously surprising "Like my new car?"
"Uh yeah! It's nice!" He complimented. Then he paused, "How long ago did you get here? I didn't hear anybody pull up."
"It was about 3 minutes ago," I lied, "But I was too busy trying to check it out and stuff to knock on the door. I mean I just got it and you're the first person I'm showing it to. Sorry, Patrick!"
He came up to me and handed me the gift bag that was in his hands. "Happy birthday, Bell!" He said cheerfully. ~Too bad he doesn't know he already gave me a present!~ I graciously took the bag and gave Patrick the biggest hug of my life. "Um, what are you doing?" He chuckled as I just hung on to him. ~You're not good at hiding what you feel Patrick. You deserve this.~ Instead of laughing at myself and letting go as I first planned, I held him even tighter and put a peck on his cheek. He was blushing hard and almost on contact a red mark appeared where I kissed him.
"How about you get in my car and we head over to my house?" I said softly. Patrick didn't say anything but instead smiled widely went over to the passenger side and sat inside. I giggled and got in next to him. I looked at his gift and took the tissue paper out. Inside were things that I would've expected Pete to buy for me: A set of books from my favorite author, tickets to an open poetry concert, and a pair of golden earrings. But the biggest amazement was at the very bottom.
"Oh wow Patrick," I gasped as removed the necklace from the little box I just opened, "It's so beautiful!" And it was. It was actual gold (to match the earrings) and had a heart locket at the end of it.
"Can I help put it on?" Patrick offered. I nodded and turned my back so I was no longer facing him. I used one hand to hold up my hair and the other to fiddle with the locket. I got it opened and read the inscription:
"To Bell,
Let's be close 4ever
Patrick."
I almost broke out in tears at it's simplicity. I shut it the moment Patrick snapped the ends together. I whirled around and gave Patrick what was now the biggest hug of his life.
"You are the best friend a girl- no, anybody could ask for!" I sniffled happily. Patrick smiled sheepishly and patted me on the back almost like a father would to his child. But I didn't want him to treat me like that; I wanted to be much closer. After another sniff, I shook it off and let go of him. "Ho-how about we get a move on it and celebrate my birthday with everyone else?" I joked. The real reason I wanted to leave was because I realized I made a terrible mistake. I was so caught up in Wentz-mania that I didn't give Patrick a fair chance. ~I'm such a fool! Why didn't I see that Patrick has the rest of the male qualities that I want Pete to have? Is it because Pete has the rest of what Patrick needs?~ I thought this as I pulled out of the driveway and headed to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story