Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

I: 9 (Time to answer the question: I'm doing the titles like this 'cause it's fun for me)

by Oreo-child 1 review

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 5330 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

~Where's Bell? ~ I looked at the clock which now read 3:39. I found this to be weird as hell because her school got out at 2:30 and it's only a 15 minute drive to her house from there. As I waited, I began to think that Stump had something to do with it. ~That little fucker plays the sympathy card whenever he can get the chance. Ugh, I hate that fat-ass redhead! Last year, he broke his arm when he ran into a door; I don't think he'll tell anybody that Bell was holding the door for him and he was just staring the shit out of her, but we all know the truth. The year before that, he twisted his ankle trying to run away from this kid I know, John Hamilton (We call him Hammy cause all he does is hams it up) in dodge ball. How the hell do you get hurt in a game with a fuckin' soft ball?~ I moaned in disappointment, reminding myself of the night when I almost had Bell's body all to myself. Ever since I met her (and her brother... What's his name again? Just joking...maybe not) I've had impure thoughts about Bell. The strange part about this situation? I've known her since she was 7. Yes, a little sick, but it makes total sense. Even for her age, she was pretty. Not like she is today, but cute. Of course, I was 11 and just hitting puberty, but I'm not sure if that had anything thing to do with me liking Bell. All I know is that it was perfect until Shit-Face had to come around.
The community we live in is kinda strange. They took a page out of the pilgrim's book and had all the grades in the same school. There's 5 schools around in town and everyone of them except Lakewood Academy, the high school, follow that criteria, even the catholic school. It's not one room though; the schools are so huge that 20 elephants could easily fit in the lunch rooms and have space to walk around.
I was so happy that I could just walk down a few halls and run straight into my younger friends and BELL! It was that way until I turned 14, when I was deemed eligible for Lakewood High. That just happened to be the year Stump moved into town. It was pure fucked-up coincidence that some one made a bomb-threat at my school that day when I met him. I decided to go to the school where all my friends went (Mikhail-DeVille Public) to see what they were up to. But when I saw that hat-covered orange hair coming out of that pile of shit car, I knew bad news was on the way. I made sure that that Stump kid knew that I was king, so tried to do it as nicely as possible (yes, dick-wad is the nicest thing that I can call anybody I dislike). And then there's the incident with Bell.
I'm guessing Patrick, if asked, would tell everyone that I almost beat his ass, but it's not true at all. I was just establishing his boundaries. I mean, if I couldn't have the future Mrs. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, the would-be mother to my children, neither could he!
It's not like that day helped me in any way; probably on his way to her house this morning he had dirty thoughts about her that he will never have if it was up to me (which it is).
Oh well, I no longer have to worry about little Shit trying to steal Bell away from me because she's mine! Ha, I win! Unlike him, who was literally in a closet with her and had an absolutely perfect opportunity to ask her out, I had the guts to ask in front of her step-brother! That led to me dancing with her and making out with her and...not having sex with her DAMMIT! ~I've been hiding under the kitchen sink for 2 hours, under Joe's bed for another 3, and in the basement for the final hour until her parents left for work, and it's practically have been in vain? That's not right at all!~ I looked out the window again, only to see Bell getting out of Patrick's car. I almost knocked down the front door getting to her.
"BELL!" I exclaimed as I scooped her into my arms and began putting kisses on her face. I stopped when I noticed that her face wasn't responding in the way I had hoped. Instead, she looked pissed and ready to kill. "Babe, what's-" Before my entire question was out, she pushed me away and stormed into the house, slamming the door behind her.
I usually would've ran after her by now to see what was the matter, but I had a reliable source closer to me. "STUMP!" I yelled. Even though he was in stitches, he jumped out of the car like a his life depended on it. He was in front of me (with a bit of distance between us) and ready to listen to me. ~I love my authority over him!~ "Do you know what's wrong with my girlfriend? Hmm?"
He shook his head very quickly. "I've been a-asking her what was up, b-but she won't answer. She keeps saying 'I'll kill him, I swear I will', but I have no clue what that's about!"
I shrugged, not because I didn't know either, but because I wasn't completely buying it. "Okay, get back in the car. Passenger's side." He did what he was told and I hopped in the driver's seat. I rolled up the windows, turned on the AC(DC), but I wasn't planning on going anywhere. Instead, I wanted to "talk" to Patrick. Privately.
Patrick automatically put his back against the door and tried to grab the door handle (I guess it's "Just In Case"), but I quickly pushed the button to lock it. "Patrick, I got a question." I said quietly to him. He looked fearfully at me. "No, I'm not planning on hurting you today; I can see my earlier damage has taken the effect I hoped for. But if I ask you things and I found out your answers are lies, well lets just say, it will even be painful just thinking about opening your eyes. Do we have a deal?" He nodded again. "Good. First question: Where have you 2 been for the past," I looked at my watch, "hour?"
Patrick shivered for a second, then said, "We just rode a-around town. Bell said she wasn't ready to go home, so we stayed in the car. We didn't go anywhere, if th-that's what you're getting at!"
I kinda believed it, but there was more that I needed to know. "Why didn't she want to come home?" I asked.
"Uh, did you see how pissed she was?" He said. I thought he was being funny about it, but I'm always able to see fear in people's eyes, especially his. He was seriously scared of her. ~Great, now he worships and fears Bell. He has his own God!~ "I was not going to ask her anything until I was sure I was safe!"
"Oh. Well, one more thing." I asked him after I paused to think for about a minute. "Is she angry at me?"
Patrick bit his lip. I knew he was processing over in his mind if he should tell the truth or not. I already figured Bell told him not to talk to me about it; but whatever he said next, lie or not, I would know the truth.
"Um...Yes. Bell is pissed at you." He finally said.
I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled his face to mine. "WHY?" I growled in his face. "Why the fuck is she mad at me?"
Patrick squirmed for a second (I think I was making him a bit scared and uncomfortable, but that's my job). "Um, I think it's because of Cathy and her sister."
I let Patrick go the instance I heard Cathy's name. The girl who went and sexually embarrassed me. The girl who still tortures my very existence. The girl who is apparently ruining my relationship with Bell Alicia Trohman. "I-I didn't know she knew about Cathy. How did she find out? YOU TOLD HER AFTER YOU SWORE NEVER TO TELL, DIDN'T YOU?!"
"NO! I would never do that! She heard from the top of the stairs the day you told Joe and Andy. I mean, I heard too (sorry for eavesdropping, don't hurt me!) and she ran into the bathroom the moment she found out what the "secret" was. The reason she angry about it today is that her worst enemy just happens to be Cathy's sis-"
I grabbed his throat, not to strangle him, but to shut him up. I hissed in his face, "I'm telling you this now Stump: never mention her name again. If you need to, use code or call her "C" or something, but NEVER say that fucking name again! Do I make myself clear?" I loosened my grip on his windpipe a bit so he could squeak the word yes. "Good. Glad we had this chat. If you excuse me now, buddy of mine, I'm about to go upstairs and make up with my girlfriend so we can be a happy couple again." I let go of Patrick and left him inside of the car. For as he was catching his breath, I was on my way to get Bell on my good side again.

Joe's POV

I awoke from the quick nap I was having to hear a door slam. Not only was that a shock, but it took me a second to realize the pressure I was feeling on my chest was not congestion or a pillow, but Andy sleeping peacefully. It was almost as if we were dating or just had sex. All I know is that was too weird.
"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!" I yelled as I pushed him off me and the bed. "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!"
Andy stared up at me, shaken up. "Eh? The question is: What's the matter with you. Here I am, taking a nap, only to be awaken by the feel of cold hardwood and my best friend screaming at me."
"That's because you were sleeping on top of me! Would you like to explain, Andy?"
Andy thought as if he was looking for a lie and then said, "Well, you fell asleep before me when the game went off. I was going to go downstairs to go sleep on the couch, but I remembered I got in trouble for that once. I was going to sleep on the floor, but I thought Pete was still hiding under the bed and I didn't feel like searching for another blanket. Your bed is huge, so I scooted you over and made myself comfortable; Maybe I just got too comfortable. Sorry, dude."
I still wasn't buying it. I never once doubted any of my friends' sexuality (even though, as a joke, I might call Patrick gay or something) until this day. For as Andy was telling me this, I looked down at his jeans out of curiosity. There, in the front, I saw his bulge. I didn't feel it when I was sleeping, but I don't think it just popped up when he hit the floor. I was hoping it was my imagination, but I thought Andy had a hard-on for me.
"No offense, Andy, but are you, uh, do you like guys by any chance?" I asked, unsure of what his reaction would be.
"Wha- how dare you ask me that? I though we were friends and you ask me if I'm a fag? How the hell did you come up with that conclusion? Huh? You think because I accidentally end up on you because I sleep wild I'm gay? HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU?!" I thought Andy had gone hysterical and overly anger about the question.
"Well, you have a bone in your jeans and you're very defensive about this. If you're are gay, I'm fine with it, it you aren't-"
"Then what, you're not okay with me being straight or something? Do I have to be gay for us to be okay again? Are YOU gay, Joe? You're looking at me through my pants and shit!"
I was getting annoyed. "What? I'm not gay; I'm asking you! You're the one lying on me in my sleep, dreaming about I do NOT want to know, and acting as if I just asked you would you die for country by eating a piece of meat, Veg-head! And I mean eating meat in more ways than-" Whatever I was gonna say was cut off because Andy chucked one of my shoes at me.
''I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE!" He yelled before he just slumped into one of my corners. I wanted to figure out what was know wrong with him when I heard my sister's bedroom door shut. I looked at Andy, whose back was now turned to me, and left my room to go to Bell's.
"Bell? Sis?" I tapped lightly on the door before opening it and peeking my head inside. On her bed she had a pillow over her head. For a second, I feared the worst and ran to her side. I put my ear to the pillow and heard breathing. It sounded angry. "Um, Bell? Something wrong?" I said as I tried to remove the pillow, but her hand grabbed mine and flung it away.
"What do you want?" she mumbled from underneath the cotton.
"You seemed pissed. Very pissed. Did something happen at school today?" I was trying to get into her head to make sure she was alright.
"Yes, something happened," she answered, "I went to school and got mentally tormented by the biggest bitches in the world. Why me?"
I successfully pulled the pillow away this time, only to see a red-faced, puffy-eyed Bell. "I don't know what exactly you mean by mentally tormented because you technically need a brain for that," I tried to joke, but I could see she was still irritated, so I started to be serious, "But for some reason, I think Pete's involved. Am I right?" When I said his name, she grabbed the pillow out of my hands and turned away from me.
"Yeah, so?" she sobbed into the already wet fabric. "I never want to see him again!"
"Why? Tell me everything."
"Why should I tell you anything? You're my brother, step-brother at that! Not only are you a boy who could never fully understand what I'm going thru, you're Pete's friend and the moment he asks you about it, you'll blab it all to him!"
"Hold on a second, Sister Dear," I decided to be immature and make her see that I do care about her feelings, "Just because I'm Pete's friend, that doesn't mean I tell him everything I know about you. He doesn't know you talk in your sleep. He doesn't know that you couldn't say lasagna until you turned 11. He doesn't know that you filled up 7 notebooks with only his name and the hopes you have of being his wife-"
She flipped back over and cut me off because I went a little too far. "How the hell do you know that, Joe?" ~Oops.~
"Um, well, when we were moving into this house, I dropped my phone into one of your boxes on accident and...never mind. The point is, just like you said, I might be Pete's best friend, but I'm your brother first. Whatever might happen to you that you don't want no one else to know, you can count on me, okay?" As I told her this, I took the pillow away again and kissed her forehead. She smiled her beautiful smile (get it right: I DO NOT HAVE SICK FEELINGS FOR BELL. SHE IS MY SISTER, STEP OR NOT, AND I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER NOR DO I INTEND ON HAVING SEX OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT WITH HER! I just think she has a very pretty smile, that's all!) at me and sat up. "Are you ready to talk to me?" I asked.
Bell explained to me that these girls I knew (and thought were skanks anyway) messed with her on going out with Pete. She then told me that one of them, Cassy, told her that her older sister had sex with Pete first and the only reason he's going out with her is to "avenge the death of his virginity by killing everybody else's."
"Hold on," I interrupted. Something was bothering me, "Cathy; She's that little bitch's sister? It makes total sense!"
"Yeah, she's the one who had her way with my boyfriend. Now everyone will think I'm some sort of slut or very naïve or something like that." I could see that this was affecting my sis in a negative way; the only way that I could of cheered her up in that moment was to do a 7th Heaven on her.
I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. "Look Bell, just because Pete likes to, um, subdue virgins, that doesn't mean the only reason he's dating you is to have sex. He's loved you practically since you guys met, but that started as friendly love. Now you 2 are dating and have a deeper affection for each other. I think Pete slept with Cathy first because he wanted to wait for you to grow up, but his maturing teenage body could no longer resist the pull of free sex and he gave in. Don't blame him for it though; Cathy's a tease. All she ever did was flirt continuously with Pete until she finally had him. Don't break up with Pete because of the little mistake he wishes he never made. Go to him and show him how much you still care for him."
Bell had a look on her face that told me she took everything to heart. "Thanks Joe! I get it now. In fact, I'm going back outside to find Pete and tell him I'm sorry for pushing him away right now!" She pecked me on the cheek and ran out the door. ~I should make a living out of this stuff. Look out, Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Maury; Here comes The Dude, fixer of all feminine problems!~
I exited Bell's bedroom and was on my merry way to mine when I had remembered Andy. I ran to my room faster than when I thought Bell killed herself with a "flying marshmallow" to see if my friend was still there. Sure enough, he was still sitting in the corner, only this time he was facing the wall, had his knees to his chest, and his arms were wrapped around his legs. I sat down next to him on the floor. I tapped his shoulder and the next response I got was, "Get...the fuck...away...from...ME!"
"Well, excuse me, but this is my room and I have more of a right to be in here than you do. In fact, you have some explain- dude, are you sniffling?" I grabbed Andy's arms and turned him so he was facing me. I saw huge tears staining his face. "Andy?" I asked in a low voice, not wanting to seem uncaring about his feelings. "Is there something you wanna talk about?"
"Am I that obvious?" He muttered as the tears fell harder. I could tell that Andy didn't like to be over-sensitive like this, but he couldn't control his emotions, "Is it obvious that I just turned gay and the first person I fell in love with was my best friend since we were in preschool? Is it that obvious that I didn't just fall asleep on your chest because I was too tired, but because I wanted to feel your touch and hear you breath? Is it obvious that you don't think I'm sane anymore?"
I was just in awe as this guy I always considered willpower strong and hardheaded was crying like a weak chick in my face. At the same, however, I couldn't believe he loved me. "Andy, dude, I really didn't know anything-" He cut me off by putting a finger to my lip.
"Will you do just one thing for me?" He asked in a begging way, "Just one simple thing?"
"Hmm?" I pondered aloud to him.
"Will you kiss me?"

CLIFFHANGER #2! Ha ha, that's very dirty of me, I know, but I couldn't resist... I'm kidding. There's no cliffhanger here. I just stopped you so you can catch your breath and stop your thoughts from buzzing around like that. And just so you know: No, Joe and Andy are NOT going to have sex right now, get married, and adopt a Cambodian baby and name him Maddox! Angelina Jolie already stole that plot line from me and now I have no choice but to go a more innocent route. So, here's the amazing chapter finale!

"Uh, Andy," I said slowly to him, still trying to comprehend what he just asked, "I don't think I like you that way. I mean, I would do it to cheer you up, but all I'll be doing is fooling you and hurting myself. I don't want you to think that our friendship will turn into something more." I didn't want to say it, but I wasn't going to mislead him.
Out of nowhere, Andy shoved me away so hard that I landed on my back on the floor. He got up, but before he went for the door, he turned back to me and angrily said, "Looks like you don't give a fuck about my well being, huh? It was one thing and you break my torn heart. It's okay, I understand; never talk to me ever again, Trohman!" As he was yelling at me, I had an idea in my head on how to save our friendship. It seemed a bit desperate, though.
I jumped off the floor, grabbed Andy, whipped him around, and whispered in his ear, "Hold it." I pushed him against the door, locked it, and looked into his eyes. I took his glasses off, placed my hands on his hips, and put my lips on his.
Andy jumped a little, not expecting that, but immediately he calmed down and closed his eyes. I felt his hands grab my back, but I didn't care. It might've been a fake kiss for me, but to him, it was a wish come true.
I slid my tongue into his mouth and he openly accepted it. I let him explore the back of my mouth with his tongue, and I didn't even gag. I had one more trick up my sleeve to make the experience more believable for him and I started to moan a little. Andy did the same, making his own sounds very intense.
After about a minute, we pulled apart (more correctly, I pulled us apart) and it gave us a chance to breath again. "Wow," Andy gasped, "That was better than I hoped!"
~Yeah, it was better than I thought.~ I grinned at Andy, and he smiled back. I reached behind him and unlocked the door. "Still heading home?" I asked, secretly anticipating that he would say no.
"Um, yeah," he said sadly, looking at the door then me, "I don't want to worry my parents. But I will be by tomorrow; It is a special day, right?"
I was so caught up with helping Bell and Andy that I forgot what the next day was! "Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!" I exclaimed, "That is tomorrow, isn't it?"
Andy nodded. "I will see you then!" He put his hand on the door knob and walked out. But then he popped his head back in a second later. "Oh, and Joe? You might want better acting lessons. The whole purpose is to fake it and keep faking." He winked at me and left, leaving me wonder how he knew that I kinda liked the kiss.
How you ever thought so hard that all the feelings in your body comes back to you in such an impact? That's what happened to me because I figured out how Andy knew I was enjoying myself. I looked down and swore that I would never wear sweatpants again. ~Scratch that; now I'm The Dude, fixer of all feminine and homosexual problems. I cannot, however, fix my own faults and now my soldier is standing at attention!~

Pete's POV (yes, he has 2 in this chapter)

Bell and I were still in the loving embrace she pulled me in 5 minutes ago when she ran at me on my way up to her room. ~Fickle is the bitch named Fate.~
"Pete, I'm sorry," she said...AGAIN.
"Babe, you don't have to keep apologizing! I got the message the first 7 times. You're sorry for thinking that I wanted to leave you the first time we did 'it'. I understand where you're coming from and I should be the one saying sorry a dozen times!"
"Pete," she whispered, "You don't have to say sorry for anything. But now I have a little question." She turned from me and started heading up the stairs to her bedroom.
Once we got there, I closed the door and asked, "What's up, babe?"
"Will you do me a favor, " she started slowly as she let me go again and sat on her bed, "And stay the night with me?"
My heart was set a-flutter. I couldn't believe she was really saying this to me! "Are you serious? Do you want me to spend the night here, with you? Really? What about school?"
Bell smirked a patented Wentz smirk at me. "Yes, Peter, I want you to stay here with me tonight. It's because I want your face to be the first one I see tomorrow morning when I wake up. School doesn't matter right now anyway because it's out in the next few days anyway! I graduate Friday and Lakewood is closing for summer break Wednesday. And besides, you do know what else tomorrow is, right?"
"Hell yes! How could I forget?" I laughed. Out of nowhere, she just grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. It was a good thing we were already on her bed. "Does this mean I get lucky tonight?" I asked playfully.
All she did was look at me with hesitant eyes before saying, "I'm not legal, yet." She added. I sighed an upsetting one and lied down next to her.
"When do I get the privilege?" I looked up and inquired to her. She just hunched her shoulders and lied her head down on my chest.
"Pete, I will let you know. Right now, can't we just enjoy each other's company and watch a movie?" Bell breathed quietly. She lifted her head and kissed me.
'Okay, fine," I griped defeated, "We can keep our clothes on and watch a movie."
"So you're staying the night?" She piped. I kissed her again.
"Yes, I'm staying!"
"YEAH!" Bell rejoiced. She moved her entire body on top of mine and started doing the cabbage patch (I didn't want to know) in celebration. "You're staying, you're staying, you're staying!" After her celebratory dance, she bent down and started making out with me.
"I should stay the night more often," I had said aloud afterwards, not meaning to.
"Yes you should," she said. We watch 3 movies in a row (Scary Movie, Charlie's Angels, and Austin Powers: Gold Member. We almost pissed ourselves laughing the whole time.) until it was 10:00 and dark outside. Bell was in my arms when she got up.
"Where you going, babe?" I asked.
"I'm getting you something to sleep in from Joe. You can't wear any of my clothes." She joked. ~I would love to, though, with you inside of them too!~ A moment later she came back with a T-shirt and shorts. "These are for you, Love." She said. She turned around to her dresser and pulled out a cutesy thin nightgown.
"I don't suppose you're gonna get dressed in here with me, right?" I kidded with her. I started heading for the bathroom when she blocked my path.
"Au Contraire, Peter," she said in a thick French accent, "You can stay in here where I'm at." And with that, Bell removed her shirt and tossed her pants. ~Her matching underwear set is pretty...sexy for her standards!~ "What, never seen purple panties before?"
I decided that she wasn't gonna let me have privacy (which I didn't want anyway), so I took my shirt off. She put a kiss on my chest. "I know," I said in a macho tone, "I'm a sexy beast, aren't I?" She giggled and proceeded to remove her bra. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
"What, I don't like to sleep in brassieres!" She raised her eyebrow at me. "I don't assume you sleep in clothes alone; Why not with your girlfriend? We'll eventually see each other naked soon." She threw the bra to the side and was about to put the gown on when my urges got the better of me and I took a hold of her. Staring hungrily at this beautiful form that I've been dying to see, I rushed out of my pants, hopped into the air, and we landed on her bed (Me on top, of course).
"Bell, I can't wait anymore," I moaned as I started placing kisses on her neck and moving downward, "You're just teasing me now and I am doing the best I can not to rip off your little undies! It's murder and I can't stand it anymore!" I moved my hips so our groins could be touching. "I can't hide these feelings anymore. Bell, I'm..." I licked her cleavage, "So..." I moved back so I could kiss her belly, "Fucking," I hovered above her panties, panting my breath on them, "HORNY!"
I looked up at her and she was reddening like a ripe cherry tomato. "Pete," she squeaked as she pulled me back up to her face with her, "I will, I promise; but for right now, I can't. I will, but remember, my parents are home. They came in at about 8. I don't want them to know that you're here and that we're...well, I don't want Cliff to hurt you and never let me see you again." I shook my head in slight anger.
"Grr, he really needs a fucking life!" I growled as she slipped on her lingerie.
"We can cuddle though, if you can handle yourself," she said timidly.
I huffed a little and trailed back to her lips. "Mmm, I guess that has to do for the moment. But you can't always use that for an excuse for not having sex with me, okay?"
"Uh huh!" she said and I rolled off of her. I grabbed her from behind and whispered little things in her ear that her parents would probably have a hissy fit about if they heard. At the same time it was romantic, it was pretty dirty and I saw Bell turn a very cute shade of pink. I nibbled on her neck and stroked her arm until she turned to me and made out with me for the second time that night. "I love you, Pete Lewis," she whispered before closing her eyes.
"I love you too, Bell Alicia," I muttered back before putting a kiss on each eyelid. She flipped over and I turned off the lamp by her bed. ~I'm the coolest guy in the universe to have her! Take that, Shit Face!~ With that final thought, I fell asleep, holding on to the love of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story