Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tangles of Love

Her Way of Loving

by hopper12594 0 reviews

She loves him. He loves her not. But what if the world turns upside down? Will she still love him after he had hurt her all these years?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1011 words

-1TrainWreck
Tangles of Love
hopper12594

PLOT: She loves him. He loves her not. But what if the world turns upside down? Will she still love him after he had hurt her all these years?

DEDICATION:
CHAPTER: To my friends
STORY: To angel-puppeteer

Disclaimer applied.

CHAPTER 1: Her Way of Loving.

5:30




Cell phone rings...




Wakes up...




Gets out of the bed....




Walks towards the drawer...




Picks cell phone...




155 messages received...




Sees inbox...




Vein twitches...





All from just one person...




Switches to killing mode...




I'll show her... Messing up my inbox with her corny, mushy lines...




Delete messages...?




OK....




All messages deleted....




1 message received...




Sees inbox




Jaw drops....




Who is this girl...?




Hell breaks loose...











5:30




Cell phone rings...



Wakes up...




Gets out of the bed....




Walks towards the drawer...




Picks cell phone...




1 message received...



Sees inbox...




I'll kill you at school...




Smiles...




He's such a sweet boy....




Kisses cell phone like it is a sacred thing...










"It's another lovely day!!!!! Another morning to start a new life!! A new change ready to unfold!! Good morning butter mellows!!"

Pause.
No applause.
Ear twitches.

"Cut it out..."

Eye bulges.

"Hey! Where's my usual applause? Have you got some manners? Respect the cute!!!"

"Is that a joke?? Trying to make me laugh, eh?? Tell me now and I'll laugh just for you. Hahaha."

"What's the matter with you guys??"

"What's the matter, what's the matter!?!"

Cowers.
Drowns in spit.

"What did you do Sakura?"

Sakura sat down beside her best friends, Ino, Tenten and Hinata. They all looked pissed about something. "What did you mean, what did I do?"

Ino rages like a mad bull. Tenten strains her. Hinata answered Sakura.

"Why did you piss him?"

"Huh?"









Veins twitch.
Fist shakes like mad.

"Easy, dude! At this rate, in just an hour, you'll destroy the school and bury alive all the people."

Ear twitches.

"Are you saying that what I'm doing is wrong?"

"No, no, I didn't mean that!!"

"And what do you mean?"

"I mean, can you find another safer way to find her?"

"Uh..."

"Please, Sasuke?"

"No."

Neji, Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke are walking. Duh! Almost a quarter of the school is either burned or destroyed. Trees are flying in the sky and yet Sasuke can't find the one he's looking for.

"Hey, it's just a simple text. It's not that troublesome." Shikamaru shrugged.

Vein twitches.
Head vibrates like a jack hammer.

"Just a simple text?!? Not that troublesome?!? It'll ruin my reputation and my chance to get the inheritance!!!"

"Sure, sure."

Neji points to the east.

"It's rude to point." Naruto lectures him.

"Shut up. Sasuke? "

Turns head 360 degrees like in "The Exorcist."
Smirks wide. Shows teeth, gums, throat and esophagus.

"There she is."

Tenten saw Sasuke and his friends waiting for them. "My God. Sakura?"

"What?"

Tenten pointed to a Satan-looking Sasuke.

Smiles innocently.
Preparing for a grand escape.
The world stopped.

Sasuke walked towards a perspiring Sakura.

Prepare for World War 2 ¼.

Sasuke gripped Sakura's arm hard while the others are calmly (Ino and Naruto are panicking) watching.

"Hi, labs." Sakura smiled innocently.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow so high that it almost disappeared. "Labs?"

Sakura swallowed hard, I swear, she almost swallowed whole her lungs.

Sasuke gritted his teeth. "Why did you send me 300 messages last midnight? Can you imagine how many times my phone rang?"

Sakura's drowning in her sweat. She found an excuse to say. "Because it was your birthday." Ha! No match!

"Sending me a message greeting me was one thing. Flooding my inbox with nonsensical messages is a completely different thing. And I was not at home last night. I only went home at 3:00 in the morning. Hm?"

"And then?" At Sakura's tone of voice, she looks like she wants a fight with an Uchiha. It's like challenging a world wrestling champion to a fight with a cancer victim.

"And then, my brother read all your messages and thought that I have a girl friend or something. And my chance to get the inheritance decreased. You know our deal. Last one to commit in a relationship will get the inheritance."

Sakura are silently praying to all the gods and saints that might hear her to save her body from this eternal damnation.

Naruto tried to reason out to Sasuke. "Dude, it's only 300 messages."

"Only? She sent me 155 more!"

"Okay, but that's only 455!"

"Do you know how to count?"

"Maybe?"

"If you sum it all up, it is 865!"

All the people who heard this must have lost their minds.

Ino whispered something to Hinata. "I thought Sasuke has a sense of humor?"

Sasuke prepared himself for the final blow.

"I don't want to see your face again. I don't want you to text or call me ever again. How many times would I have to tell you that I don't like you and I won't like anybody else? Not just because of the inheritance but because you're not worthy to be loved."

Sakura would have accepted Sasuke's harsh words but what came next really shattered her world into pieces.

"And-"

Sakura wanted to cover her ears.

"-I-"

Oh god...

"-would-"

Kill me now.

"-never-"

It hurts. It really hurts.

"-ever-"

It's painful.

"-love-"

I don't want to be hurt anymore.

"-you."

I don't want to love anymore.

Lunch break. Sakura was crying. No, howling more likely. Her friends tried to comfort her.

Tenten said. "Sasuke is not worthy to be loved. He's ego is so high, he's arrogant, insensitive and only cares about that damned inheritance!"

"Thanks for your help. I respect your opinion." Sakura replied in between cries. Her shirt was wet with snot.

"But Sakura, find another one to love." Hinata reasoned out.

Sakura was quiet at first but she slowly said:

"When I think of that, it just hurts."

It really hurts here inside.

"But as much as Sasuke can't force himself to love me,"

That's not the most painful thing.

"I can't force myself not to love him."

That's what hurts the most.

"Because that's how I love."

That's how she loves.

Got any problem with that?
Sign up to rate and review this story