Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Wonderful scent

Intro

by dajung_rose 3 reviews

Yeah!! my second story !!!thanks for the suggestion ,love you guys

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 444 words

1Exciting
In a disco
DJ hook uses his DJ player to control the music lover's mind. Unfortunely, an old lady got caught by the control. More worse, she dances in front of DJ hook.

DJ hook:"Yo! Lady! Get lost!"
The lady didn't heard him and still dances to the music.
DJ hook:"You're destorying the view!!"
DJ hook was ready to beat the lady up.
Until...
Delilah:"Sorry to interrupt."
Julius:" This is a bad way to treat the eldery!"
DJ hook shocked because they weren't controlled by the music.
DJ hook:"Huh?" and trys to get away.
Julius hurries to shut the DJ player.
Delilah runs to catch DJ hook but was blocked by two controlled youngsters.(Let's call them Thug#1,Thug#2)
She hooked her foot behind the knee of thug#1 and brought him down.While thug#1 lay there staring up at the ceiling with a surprised look on his face. She got in an excellent kick to Thug#2. He was too tall for her to get his nos, but she knocked the wind out of him by applying her three-inch heel to his rib cage. He went spinning around, lost his balance and hit the ground.
She'd been concentrating on the applying a knee to Thug#1's groin while keeping an eye on Thug#2 and hadn't noticed that the old lady was headed her way.
But suddenly, a hand landed on Delilah's shoulder and spun her around. She ducked the last minute when a muckle-sandwich was coming towards her face.
Delilah:"Julius!"
Julius seeing Delilah in trouble. More eagered to shut the player down, but the player was special, it was too difficult to turn off.
Suddenly, he saw the plug.
Julius:" Now why haven't I thought about that in the first place?"
He pulled the plug.
Julius:"Come on! I saw him headed towards upstairs."(Of course,upstairs was the top of the building)
They ran up to the top of the building. DJ hook was in a helicopter ready to take off.
Until Delilah threw a chain that has a hook to the edge of the helicopter preventing from flying away. Julius jumped up to the helicopter.
DJ hook mumbles:"Why didn't the player control you, huh!?!"
Julius:"This is when ear plugs come in handy."
Showing them to DJ hook then throw one of them to the helicopter's main power on/off button.
The helicopter landed down to the ceiling floor again.
Delilah was already ready to arrest DJ hook.
Delilah smiling:"You sir, have an appointment with justice!"
She winked to Julius 'cause she stole his line.
Intro song coming right up
"Dada da da..."
to be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story