Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Wonderful scent

The story begins

by dajung_rose 6 reviews

hi there hope you enjoy my story

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 502 words

0Unrated
In the Academy
Scarlett is giving a biology class to her students.
Scarlett: "The ability to respond to chemicals is probably one of the earliest senses developed by organisms."
Then she showed her students an ant farm.
Scarlett: "It is especially important in the insect world. When foraging worker ants find food, they leave a scent trail for the other ants. The ants touch their abdomens to the ground and secrete a substance that is dented only by their antennae. The better the food source, the more scent markings, the ant will leave on the trail...."
Julius is not fond of insects. He turned the tune off of Scarlett.
Julius: " Hm......" Admiring Delilah's eyes which was concentrated on Scarlett. He was looking at them for a while until he noticed she caught him staring at her.
Blush He quickly focused on Scarlett.
Scarlett: "Scents ate closely linked to emotions in the brain and perfume can be a powerful way to triggering feelings."
Class dismissed. Scarlett went back to her laboratory.
Delilah smiling went near Julius.
Delilah:" So what were you going to say at class?"
Julius: "Huh?"
He was confused at the moment then remembering the unpleasant moment went for the first thing in his mind.
Julius: "Oh! Um...you...you smelt like......"
Nosey burst out of nowhere.
Nosey: "Al just called you two to his office."
Julius looked relieved and switched topics
Julius: "Wonder who's wrecking the world again."
In Al's office
Al: "It's Wednesday Kertsfield!
She just extinguished the Texas snowbells."
Showing them a picture of snowbells that looks like a snub that is growing out of crevices on steep lime stones.
Al: "It was an endangered species, actually before it was endangered, it was pretty rare. It only grows in three counties in Texas. And yet, she killed all of them except one. Next thing, we know is she contacted Burberry, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Dior...Heck! Name of all top logos! Flowers, top logos... what does these mean to you?"
Delilah: "Perfume."
Al: "Precisely."
Julius: "So, she's gonna use perfume to take over the world. I'll say so unrealistic."
Scarlett: "Technically, she can. You obviously weren't listening to my class whet her perfume triggers the receptor cells which send signals to a cluster of nerves which sends messages to the part of the brain that recognizes smell which is closely linked to the part that deal with memories."
Al: "Can cause, gee, I don't know. Memories "Poof" I guess."
D&J sucked in their breath. A phone rang to Al's office, after answering the phone
Al shouted: "Tomorrow, 3 o'clock at Burberry! Be there be swear, man!"


#################################

Whoever is Ficwad-girl sucks, Maybe it's a hobby for you to call her names or something but you may have to consider that it made you kinda unpopular in the ficwad network. (It's a kind suggestion if you just leave her alone. Thanks.)
To ficwad_girl
If you get one of those e-mails don't look at it, just delete it.
Sign up to rate and review this story