Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

Magnetic

by twiinklestar 4 reviews

Being partners in Science with Odie, really does pay off.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 922 words

1Exciting
"Dad!" she called out but no one could hear here.

The hand belonged to one of the bodyguards who had been driving her home. He was as strong as Herry. He swung Atlanta over his shoulder like a toy doll and marched though the back yard. Atlanta's suitcase was being carried by the other bodyguard who was following behind.

"Let go of me!" she said hitting the back of the guard but he didn't even flinch.

"Stop fussing around little girl,"

"I'm not little!" protested Atlanta.

"Littler then me,"

Atlanta squirmed around and kicked and punched. It was no use so she lay limp, hanging from the body guards body.

"Halt!" called out the bodyguard trailing behind.

The bodyguard carrying Atlanta turned around to face the other guard to see what his reason for halting him was.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing sir. I just dropped the suitcase open," he said while placing the dropped out things back into the suitcase. He picked up a bra and flung it back into the suitcase with disgust.

"Well, hurry up now," said the man.

Atlanta began to realize he had a British accent, but Atlanta now also realized the large building in her back yard. She stared at it and tried to figure out why is was there. It was kind of like a box. A really big box. By the looks of it, it had thick, sound proof, dark, tinted walls made of hard plastic. She started to wonder how she hadn't seen this building before, it was at least 1000 meters high. It had no roof to it either.

"What's that?" she asked the bodyguard with the British accent.

"Your new home," he replied with an evil smirk.

"Who are you working for!" she exclaimed.

"Your father,"

Atlanta kept quiet. 'Her father? Why would he want to keep her in a huge plastic box with no roof?'

Before she knew it, she was being thrown into the over sized box and being locked into the building. She banged her fists on the door until they were dark red then she slouched down on the other end of the door. For once in her life, she had fully given up. After awhile, she got up and went to search the building around. She found a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. On the kitchen table there was a note.

Atlanta dearest,

I'm sorry that you must be locked up in this box. It is only for your safety. I will visit you every once in awhile, so don't worry. On the wall by the fridge, there is a button. Press it and I will be able to hear you and talk to you. You can ask for food or what ever you would like and I will get it for you.

Love always,

Dad

Xoxoxoxo


Atlanta looked over to the fridge and saw the big red button and speaker. 'Yeah, like I want to talk to you after you locked me in a fricken box,' she thought to herself.

Atlanta paced the bedroom trying to make up a plan, when it suddenly hit her.

"My bolas!" She said aloud, unfortunately a little too loud. She slapped her forehead as three bodyguards unlocked the door and searched her suitcase by tipping out the contents with their eyes squinting. She rolled her eyes until they caught the door swinging slightly in the wind. She grinned devilishly and tip-toed towards the door.

"See how you like it," she whispered before touching the outer doorhandle to close it behind her. Unfortunately they were one step ahead; as soon as she touched it, it gave her a light jolt causing her to squeal with alarm.

"You there, stop!" Atlanta tried to run away but she was somehow connected to the doorknob.

"You imbecile," one of the bodyguards muttered, holding a small device. He walked over to Atlanta and attached electronic wrist bands to Atlanta's wrists.

"Stylish, but no thanks," she said melodramatically, trying to pull them off but to no avail.

"That'll prevent you from trying to escape again you pesky brat," one of the bodyguards snarled. Atlanta kicked him in the shin and he kneeled over in pain, she attacked the other bodyguard and started on the third before he pushed a button and she was sent zooming into the wall.

"What the...?" She tried to move her arms but they were magnetized to the wall. "Nice try morons, I took a whole subject on magnets in Science and Odie was my partner," she said sarcastically. They took off outside and Atlanta sat there smirking, if anyone came in and saw her, they would have thought she was a maniac. She saw the door close and she started scanning the room to find a thick object to break the magnetic force. She pulled her wrists forward to see how far she could go before being pulled back; she calculated roughly about 5cm. She saw a tray and pulled it over with her feet, then she, combining her bodily parts minus her arms, managed to maneuver the tray ion between her wrist and the wall, causing the magnetic charge to fail and for her to be free, for the moment.

"Are you kidding?!" She screamed as she was dragged over to the other wall, away from any other useful objects to help her.

"Nice try dearest, but I wouldn't want you to get any more crazy ideas," A cool voice echoed over the speakers.

"Dad?"

Brittany McMillan - Kimberley Sutton - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story