Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

A Phone Call From Home

by twiinklestar 10 reviews

Archie calls Atlanta. What do they talk about?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 624 words

0Unrated
"Dad?"

"Hi Honey,"

"Don't 'Hi Honey' me. What are you doing?"

"I wouldn't want to let you know my little plan now would I?"

"Why are you doing this!"

"Doing what?"

"You know what! What is wrong with you! Are you being controlled by Cro- some evil bad guy or something?"

"Cronus you mean? Of coarse I'm not, he's from mythology. He's not real sweetie and you should know that,"

"Cronus!" Atlanta snapped. She searched her pockets for her PMR to contact Jay. "Crap," she muttered under her breath.

"What? Can't contact your little friends?" teased her father.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause I'm being controlled by Cronus. It's for your own safety,"

Atlanta couldn't take it anymore. She was attached to a wall by magnetic forces and her father was being a total and complete asshole. Plus he was being controlled by Cronus!

"Can you at least be somewhat nice and let the magnetic force field thing go?"

Her father growled.

"Fine," he said as he pressed a button from inside his office and Atlanta landed on the hard ground with a thump.

THUMP

Atlanta got up and rubbed her tailbone. "Ouch," she snarled.

"Well honey I have to get back to work now. Good day...or night. Talk to you later,"

"Good bye father," Atlanta said, rolling her eyes and turning off the speaker.

Atlanta sat on the bed and fiddled with the magnetic wrist bands, trying to figure out why Cronus had targeted her Dad and not the others? Wait, how could she kno that? She was in a stupid little box, correction... BIG box... and there was no way her friends had any idea she was there.

"ARCHIE HELP ME!" She cried out before bursting into tears; she was upset that Cronus had done this to her Dad, she was angry that she was treated like a caged animal and she was sad that she might never see her friends again.

---

As though he had some magic powers, Archie looked up from the book he was reading and felt like something was wrong.

'Couldn't hurt to call Atlanta to see if everythings ok,' he thought as he flipped open his PMR and pressed a button to speed-dial Atlanta's PMR. 'That's funny...' he thought as his screen was all fuzzy. He jumped off his bed and walked into the kitchen to call Atlanta normally.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered on the other end of the phoneline.

"Uh hello... Is er, Atlanta there?" He asked.

"Who?"

"Atlanta... have I got the right..."

"Oh yes! Yes she's here, I'll go and get her." Archie breathed a sigh of relief as he heard the phone being placed down, he hated wrong numbers.

On the other end, Mr. Torsson walked swiftly outside to the large plastic box where he kept his daughter. He whispered hurried instructions to the body guards and they nodded.

"Miss Torsson, we're transferring a phone call to your phone, no funny business," a bodyguard with dark skin hissed over the speakers. Atlanta stood up shakily and walked over to the wall phone and picked it up.

"Hello?" she spoke with a wobbly voice.

"Atlanta! I.. Lan, are you ok?"

"Who me?" She laughed half-heartedly. "I'm fine, what's up?"

"Listen, I know it sounds weird but I felt like I should call you..."

"You big softy, you don't have to make up excuses to call," she cut in, a smirk speading across her face.

"It's not that... I just felt something was wrong...

"TIME'S UP!" The bodyguard yelled over the speaker.

"Noo!" Atlanta cried as the phone went dead.

"Ok there is something DEFINATELY wrong," Archie said, slamming the phone down and walking into his room swiftly.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story