Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 006:This Armistice

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Lori has some news.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 385 words

1Exciting
Pete left Lori alone for a few hours after her little explosion.

"I don't know what's wrong with her." Pete said. "One minute she's happy and the next she's screaming her lungs out at me..."

"Maybe she's PMSing." Everyone stared at Andy. "What? It was the first thing that came to mind!"

"Maybe she's just ang-" Patrick was interrupted by a loud 'bag!' "What was that?" He asked.

They heard it again. "It's coming from your room, Pete." Joe said.

"Lori..." Pete ran up the stairs and into their bedroom....she wasn't there. 'BANG!' He heard it again. It was coming from the bathroom. He went in there and found Lori hysterically crying on the floor.

"Lori! Are you okay?" He asked, trying to help her off the floor. She insisted that she stay though.

Pete looked around the for any signs of blood. Checking to see if it was a suicide attempt, but it wasn't.

"Lori, what's wrong?"

She pointed to the object she was sitting next to.

'That's not what I think it...' He thought. "Lori no."

She finally looked at him and nodded. "It's true!" She screamed.

Pete got closer to the object and read it, 'Positive.'

"Oh my god...." He whispered. "I-I am s-"

"Don't waste your breath." Lori said, finally calming down. "I'm-I'm not crying because of you. I'm just...I wasn't prepared for this..."

"So...you're saying it's not my fault that you're pregnant?"

She looked at the floor. "Yeah. I'm just...really, really scared. I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm really, really scared." Another tear fell.

He wiped it away. "It's okay...everything's gonna be...fine." He said, sitting next to her.

She crawled into his arms. "How can you be so sure? What if I...die?"

He looked at her, amazed that she would even say that. "Don't ever thonk that! You're gonna be fine!"

*

"He's been there a long time." Patrick said.

"Maybe that bang was a gun shot and Lori's holding him hostage!" Joe exclaimed.

Everyone stared at him. "Maybe he's right!" Patrick said.

"That's stupid but reasonable." Andy said.

Being extremely worried, the guys ran into the location where Lori and Pete were:On the bathroom floor.

They stared at them. "Oh, shet." Andy said. Joe walked out. "Sorry if we interrupted anything..."
Sign up to rate and review this story