Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay vs Keith

A New Student

by jengrey 8 reviews

Jay is totally in L-O-V-E with Theresa, but has a little competition.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 485 words

0Unrated
Walking around the hallways, you realize how much effort girls go for to be beautiful. Theresa wears a lot of makeup, not that she needs it, even Atlanta wears some blush. Neil was wearing his usual outfit, but I think he was wearing some blush. Weird, I know. But he wasn't the guy who caught my eye, or Theresa's. Odie, Archie, Neil, Atlant, Herry and I all saw the next blonde Orlando Bloom. Wearing a blue short-sleeve shirt with white trimming. A white, long-sleeved shirt underneath, tan pants and white running shoes. He had this movie-star smile and white blonde hair just about made him look like an angel from Hollywood.
"Hey." he said, walking over to Theresa. His voice was, just as you guessed, like Orlando Bloom's, except for without the brittish accent.
"Hey." Theresa said back, and what was worse, was grinning. Fury and jealousy burned inside me like a bonfire. How could they be flirting with each other. Theresa likes ME. WE're supposed to be together. Not them.
"Keith." he said, lifting up her hand and gently kissed it.
"Theresa." she said, a hint of a blush dashing across he cheeks.
"What are you doing this afternoon?" he said, right in front of everyone in the vicinity.
"Nothing...yet." Theresa said, smirking.
"I'll pick you up at 6. Can I have your adress." he said it more of a statement than a question.
"4113 Olympia Drive. See you soon." And at that, Theresa gracefully walked away from Keith and the staring students. Now the girls were forming a circle around them, but parted to let Theresa leave. I felt like punching Keith's head out, but I had to keep my cool. No matter what. I'll deal with him at the Brownstone.
"You ok, Jay?" Archie said to me, looking worried.
"Fine." I said that a little too coldly, for Odie, Herry, Archie, Atlanta and Neil looked at me perplexedly. "Okay, well, if you say so." Atlanta said, a touch of unsurity in her voice.
"C'mon," Herry said to me, slinging his arm over my shoulders friendly. "We'll be late for Gym."

Gym was Herry's favourite class. It was the one subject that he'd actually pass with flying colours. Unlike Odie. I'm pretty good in all of my classes, especially Gym and English class. Gym because I'm just really good at it and English because it includes a lot of Greek Liturature, such as the Greek Gods. Theresa, Archie, Atlanta, Odie, Neil, Herry and I are all really good at it. Partly beacase we talk to the Gods on a daily basis. But even in Gym, I couldn't concentrate. My mind was constintly wandering to Theresa and Keith. Thankfully, this was the last class of the day, so I didn't have to worry about day dreaming about mentally burying Keith in my mind.


How do you like it so far???????? PPPPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE RxR Should I continue!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story