Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay vs Keith

Date Drama

by jengrey 5 reviews

Theresa goes on her date. It's really short.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 259 words

1Hot
The T.V said 6:00 pm. Keith should be here now. I thought, glaring at the T.V. Herry was sitting beside me, clicking his tounge, always checking his watch. The doorbell rang. Enter Keith.
"It's been an hour, that pizza is free!" Herry shouted, leaping over the couch. Thank God I was sitting closer to the window and Herry was sitting closer to the door or I would have been pummeled by Herry. Somehow, I had a feeling that it wasn't the pizza delivery. Probrally because of the clattering of Theresa's high-heels running down the stairs. Herry opened the door and Keith strutted in like he owned the place. Herry, knowing the tension between Keith and I, moved back to the couch and started flipping through channels.
"Hey," he said. "I'm here for Thalia?"
"Theresa," I said coldly. "and I know."
"Hey, Keith!" Theresa said cheerfully. I gasped. She was wearing a red halter with a bare back, a white miniskirt and red high-heels. It was so sexy but, wait. Oh no. Oh...my...God. BARE BACK. That means no bra. That means that Theresa is going on a first date with NO BRA ON!!!!!!! Shit. I icily glared at Keith. He obviosly saw this and smirked at me like: 'I'm so much better than you' kinda look. I walked over to Herry and whispered in his ear my plan. He seemed to agree with my bad vibes about Keith and nodded. We were going to follow them at any cost.




OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! SORRY IT'S SO SHORT! PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEE RxR.
Sign up to rate and review this story