Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > why cant we give love one more chance?

helena

by razorblade16 4 reviews

Emma comes home from rehab, she's with Zacky, but Gerard wants her, and she's keeping a secret review for the next chapter ill post after i get 1 review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 422 words

0Unrated
Emma walked down the crowded hallway of her high school. She had her black messenger bag on one shoulder and her bag on the other. Emma had shoulder length black hair, bright blue eyes, and she was a recovering teenage drug case. She had used pot since 7th grade till her mom found out and sent her into rehab after 4 years of using drugs almost every day.

She stopped at her locker and some preps walked by and shut her locker and whispered "how's rehab druggie?" then they laughed and walked away. "I don't know but you'll be all botox by your 21st birthdays." Emma smiled to herself. She had always been able to stand up for herself in her mind but never out loud.


"Hey Em." Emma turned to see her boyfriend, Zacky. "Hey Zacky." "I missed you forever. I had no one to smoke with." Emma smiled "yea I don't do that stuff anymore you know rehab and all." "Yea sorry I was only joking I joined a support group." "Aw babe did you do that for me?" "Yea I did." Zacky kissed Emma. "You want me to walk with you to class?"


Just then the jocks walked by and pushed Zacky into the lockers and spit on him. They walked off laughing. "Aw Zacky come here." Emma held Zacky they walked to class together. Emma stood in her and zacky's usual meeting place for their buses. "Hey babe sorry im late." That's alright." Zacky kissed Emma. "Oh hey emma I gotta go....can I call you later?" "Um yea sure." "Alright cool bye!" Zacky kissed Emma and ran to his bus.


Emma went to find Gerard and Frankie. She saw them standing by themselves against the wall. "Hey gee....Frankie what's up?" "Oh you know nothing." Gerard smiled. "So emma." Frankie said. "You still with Zacky?" Gerard asked. "Um well..." Emma thought she had loved Gerard since she had met him but she had Zacky but...Gerard and Zacky hated each other.

"No im not we broke up." "Well then you wanna go out?" "Um ok." Emma smiled and hugged Gerard. Gerard kissed Emma then Emma had to go get on her bus. She loved Gerard so much and she finally had him to her he was the prettiest boy in the whole school he had shoulder length black hair, green eyes, and a smile that could make Emma's heart melt. Her cell phone started to vibrate she took it out. She had gotten a text message from Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story