Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > why cant we give love one more chance?

give 'em hell kid

by razorblade16 1 review

things dont go so well at the party....emma's secret is out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 603 words

-1Boring
MESSAGE: HEY IM HAVING A PARTY 2NITE I 4GOT 2 TELL U PLZ TRY 2 COME. THNX LOVE U~GEE


Emma smiled she just hoped her mom would let her go. Her mom hated Gerard and "his little drug parties" as she called them. Emma ran home maybe she could beat her mom home. Emma opened her door and looked around "mom?" she walked in and shut the door. "Anyone here?"


Emma looked around and then ran upstairs. She dropped her bag on her bed and opened her closet she scanned through her jeans and picked some black jeans and she found a shirt that was black with lace trim. She slipped her converse on and brushed her hair she grabbed her phone and some money for a cab and ran out back.


She jumped over her fence and stood in tall grass. She flipped open her phone and dialed Frankie. "Hello?" "Hey Frankie its Emma." "Oh hey Mrs. Way." Emma laughed "yea thanks Frankie um could you come pick me up?" "Where are you?" "Im at the creek." "Ok be there in like ten minutes." "Ok bye!" "bye." Emma tucked her hands into her jacket pockets and sat down on the grass. She started thinking about how much her and Gerard would hang out down there at the creek.


She laid down in the grass and she remembered what her and Gerard had done. She had never told zacky and she was paying for it. She held her stomach "what did I do?" she thought. Just then Frankie drove up. "Climb in!" "ok." Emma walked slowly towards the car. She got in the front seat, "hey are you ok?" "Yea....no im not." "Why what's going on?" "Um Frankie I pregnant."


"What?!!" "Please you can't tell zacky." "Wait isn't it his?" "No." "Then who's is it?" Emma looked at frank as he drove. "Oh god that day in the summer." "Yea with..." "With Gerard." "yea." Emma started to cry and she couldn't stop. Frank held her hand trying to comfort her but it didn't really work. "Frank there's nothing you can do." "Do you still wanna go to the party?" "Um yea." "Ok."


They got to the party and Emma walked in and saw Gerard dancing on the table holding a bottle of vodka. "Gerard what are you doing?" "Oh hey baby come here." He was clearly drunk. "No I don't want to." Gerard leaned down and grabbed Emma's arm and pulled her up onto the table and the other people at the party started clapping. Gerard planted a big wet kiss on Emma's lips.


"Gerard I need to talk to you." "Go ahead." "Im pregnant." Gerard dropped the bottle and yelled "guess what guys she's pregnant!" everyone got quiet and looked at each other. "Gerard!" Frankie pulled Gerard off the table and took him outside while Emma stood there embarrassed.

Emma scanned the crowd for someone she knew she spotted.....zacky. He looked so upset "zacky!" Emma jumped down and grabbed zacky's hand "please come upstairs I need to talk to you." "fine." He followed her and they closed mikey, Gerard's brother's bedroom door. "What was that emma?" will asked holding back tears. "Im sorry zacky." "Are you really pregnant?" "Yea." "But we never did it..." "Yea I know will." "It's Gerard's isn't it?" "Yes." "Was it during the summer?" "Yea when I was in rehab and I thought me and you had broken up." "Oh ok....do you think he'll care?" "I hope so will you drive me home?" "Ok." "thanks." They walked out of the house and down to zacky's car.
Sign up to rate and review this story