Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > How many stars did you make a wish upon?

Berlin here I come!!

by puddin 0 reviews

Girl goes to Berlin. Boy don't know that girl is in Berlin. Girl has problem finding bithday present. Girl goes on lunch with boys friend

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 696 words

0Unrated
The following month went by slow for Saga. Only a coupel of hours after they had left each other Pete phoned her telling her how much he missed her.
After a week she got a package with a web cam and a letter.
The web cam was for her laptop so that they could tack over the internet.
And talked they did almost every night. It was almost becoming a habit.
In the letter was about how much he missed her and he was wondering when she would come on tour. But Saga didn't know when because she and her sister were suppose to travel to Greece as soon as she came home and she didn't want to break her promise to her sister.

On the 1st of June Saga got a phone call from Patrick.
He wanted her to come on Pete birthday as a surprise for Pete.
They were playing a show in Berlin that evening with Panic! At the Disco, but afterwards they were going to have a birthday party for him.
Saga wasn't hard to talk over. She had missed him.

On the 4th of June she went on a plane to Berlin. She had taken the plane that day because she wanted to find the prefect present for him; she was also too met up with Patrick on the next day to go throw some things for the party.
Pete had phoned her a couple trying to convince her to come to Berlin for his birthday. But she had come with some lousy excuse that she had plans with her friends that she couldn't drop.

That evening she didn't have the web cam on because didn't want get caught that she was somewhere else then what she said.
Pete tried to phone her a couple times but she didn't answer. She only texted him one time saying that he didn't need to worry because she was safe and had a good time with some of her friends.

The next day felt long because she had problem finding the prefect gift for him. But in the end she found it.
That day she was suppose to have lunch with Patrick, because she needed to know the plans for the evening and she needed some help with her present.

"So which lie did you have to tell him so you could get him to let you go alone?" She said when she meets him at the restaurant. "you know the old one about having a hot date." Patrick answered as a joke. "oh I don't think he would let you go on a date alone" she said.
Pete had once told her that he had the habit to some times follow the rest of the band mates on their dates. "I actually told him just that I was meeting up an old friend." Patrick said.
"so what are the plans for the evening?" she asked him.
"the party will start as soon as we get there from the show, Brendon has promised to meet you up at the club which we are having the party at. I and the rest of the guys were wondering if you could come out of a cake?" he asked.
"that would be okay for as long I don't need to wear some lousy stripper costume" she answered. "No, you can dress as how ever you want, after you introduction there will me some food and drinks with music." He said.
"That sounds like a good evening "Saga said. After that they talked about all sort of things.
Saga was interested o hear how Pete had been while they were apart. Patrick referenced him as the lost puppy while they talked.
When it was time to go Saga asked him for some help with her present and Patrick said it was manageable. "oh I almost forgot one thing, here you got a ticket for tonight's show, but you must keep your self hidden if you want to go. We don't want ruin the surprise" Patrick said and gave her a ticket.


AN: This one got a bite short but the next one will be much longer. Please rewiew.
Sign up to rate and review this story