Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Strange Shit At Hogwarts

Chapter 1: The invitation

by gerardlover17 0 reviews

Okay i'm gonna do a Hp Mcr crossover....And play on the rumors that the guys of Mcr are vamps

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Horror, Humor - Characters: Draco, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Seamus Finnigan, Snape, Other - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 330 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 1

Okay it is 5 years after the defeat of Voldemort. Hermione and Ron have married and are expecting their first child. Harry is single but fills his life with Auror work and his friends.

**In Ron and Hermiones kitchen*****

"So what is it??"ron asked hermione. She was sitting at the table looking at a letter a hogwarts owl just brought.
"It is and invitation for a reunion...A week long stay at Hogwarts to be reaquainted with old friends and meet new people and teachers and see how it has changed."
Harry looked over and asked, "Thet're inviting us even though we left after our sixth year."
"Of course Harry" Hermione said exasperated, "It doesn't matter if we completed school. Just that we attended."
"Oh. When is it?"
"Today We leave by Floo Powder and we'll arrive in the Great Hall in time for the feast." She continued reading. It was when she got to the signature that she stopped and got a confused look on her face.
Ron looked over her shoulder and asked "What"
"The deputy Headmistress is a woman named Shannon Dombrowski. We never had a teacher named Dombrowski"
"well Maybe it is someone new"
"Well Wouldn't they have someone more experienced..like snape of sprout."
"Well Lets get going and we'll find all of this out."

They all went up stairs and packed. Harry wondered what it would be like. he remembered thinking this his very first day and found it ironic he was thinking it again. He packed up everything, including his Prized possesion his firebolt. When he went back down stair he saw ron looking worried and Hermione annoyed. "what's Wrong?"
"floo Pwder might hurt the baby"
"Ron it won't do anything to the baby...We'll Be fine."
Before an argument could break out harry grabbed the floo powder and through it in the fire. Then steeping into the fire he went back to a place he hadn't been since Dumbledore had Died.
Sign up to rate and review this story