Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

Sweet Endings!!

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Yes, you heard it right....this is the last and final chapter of this story. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 460 words

0Unrated
We see Gerard and Trish laying on a bed in a hotel room. It's the morning after the wedding and they are well sleeping it off. Gerard awoke and Trish was sleeping on his chest. Gerard smiled to himself, looked at Trish's hand which had a ring on it and he kissed her hand.
"Good Morning, Mrs. Way," said Gerard.
"Good Morning, Mr. Way," replied Trish with a smile.
"You look so beautiful this morning," said Gerard as he passionately kissed his wife.
"You look handsome as usual, baby," said Trish.
Just then, as Gerard was starting to get physical with his kissing, there was a knock on the door.
Gerard sighed and got up to answer the door.
"You called for room service?" asked the room service guy.
Gerard looked confused and then looked at Trish.
"Uh, yes I did, thank-you," said Trish as she leaped from the bed.
The room service guy brought in the breakfast that Trish had pre-ordered a few days prior. He left their room and Gerard turned to Trish.
"Get back in bed," Gerard said to Trish smiling.
"Ok?" said Trish confused.
Gerard brought the breakfast to Trish. Trish was all snuggled up in the covers and pillows. They began eating breakfast in-bed.
After they finished, Trish decided to text Leah. Leah texted Trish back and said that she and Mikey wanted to see them later today. Trish and Gerard agreed and they decided to get ready to leave. Gerard and Trish took a shower and then got dressed.
They soon met up with Leah and Mikey at Starbucks. Leah and Trish were all over their husbands. The paparazzi were taking pics of the newly wedded couples. The four Way's posed for the photographers and drank-up their coffees. Fans congratulated them and wished them luck in their married lives.
**
Afterwards, MCR went back on tour, Leah and Trish went along with them. They worked with the touring , selling t-shirts and what not. Trish and Gerard would occasionally sing together. Gerard helped Trish get her acting and singing career started. Leah and Mikey still played bass together at shows. Leah went off to art school and she became a well-known artist. Leah designed posters and what not, art wise, for MCR. MCR went on tour with Panic! @ the Disco, The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy, AFI, and The Dresden Dolls. The Way's became well-known and they became like a family to everyone they toured with.
Gerard and Trish soon became a family when about a year later, she told Gerard that she was in-fact pregnant with their first child. Mikey and Leah were excited to be Aunt and Uncle together; the both didn't want children, so that was a better outlet for them.

THE END!!
Sign up to rate and review this story