Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

A night to remember forever!!

by TeamWentz17 1 review

It's time for a wedding!! It's time for a reception!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 492 words

0Unrated
"I now pronounce you husbands and wives, you make kiss your brides,"announced the Priest.
Mikey and Gerard did so. Trish and Leah started to cry and blush even more. Mikey and Gerard picked-up Trish and Leah and carried them out of the church. The audience laughed and followed them out.
"I love you, Gerard," said Trish to her husband.
"I love you, Mrs. Way," said Gerard to his wife.
They then kissed passionately and Gerard carried her out to the limo.
"Leah Way is so beautiful and she's my wifey and I love her," sang Mikey.
Leah laughed and kissed her husband passionately on the lips. He spun her around and then he let her down. They then met up with Gerard and Trish in the limo. Krystle and the three Moms went into the limo as well.
The drove to the reception hall. Once they got there, they were met by Brendon and Ryan, Pete, and Patrick. They escorted Krystle and the three Moms into the reception hall. When they walked in, they were amazed by the decorative lighting and decorations. The MC, announced each member of the bridal party and groomsmen by name and then announced Trish, Leah, Mikey, and Gerard as Mr. and Mrs. Way.
Everyone was eating, talking and listening to music. Gerard and Trish were the first to share their first dance as husband and wife, together. Trish began to cry again, but she covered it well. They were both smiling from ear-to-ear. The song was 'Kiss Me' by Sixpense None the Richer.
Next was Mikey and Leah's first dance as husband and wife. Their song was 'From This Moment On' by Shania Twain. After they finished dancing, it was time for the toasts. Gerard stood-up, clinked his champagne glass and began the first toast.
"To my beautiful wife and new sister, I love you both and I'm so happy to have met you. You two are so special and you're both unique in your own ways. And personally to my wife, I am so excited to finally start our new life together and grow as a family. I love you, Mrs. Tricia Way, with all my heart and soul," announced Gerard and then he kissed Trish on the lips.
Mikey got up and said, "I'd also like to propose another toast, to my gorgeous wife, Leah, and to my new sis. Welcome to our family and I also love you both, dearly."
Leah and Mikey kissed on the lips, too.
The reception went on for a few more hours and then it was time to go. The four left the reception hall and went in separate limos to separate hotels. Gerard and Trish couldn't keep their hands off of each other the entire way to the hotel. The driver would even crack some jokes about holding it until they got to the hotel. They didn't pay any attention to him, the just went at it.
Sign up to rate and review this story