Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Toxic Romance

The Hotel

by Toxic_Romance 0 reviews

This is chapter two hope you enjoy it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 1257 words

0Unrated
-Here is chapter two... this is Amber's point of view. enjoy!
And MCR doesnt show up again til next chapter. Sorry.-



"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed the boy out of the bed. "You perv! Sleeping in the same bed with me and kissing me! Did you rape me?" I jumped up and got out of the bed "Oh my God why am I wearing these tiny shorts?!" I screamed as I ran to the door and tried to open it "Why is this door locked? So you were gonna try to rape me! I must warn you I'm strong and I know how to fight!" The boy looked up and started laughing "Ha ha! Honey you can't fight to save your life! If I poke you in your side you'll fall on the floor and start laughing and you wont move for about 3 minuetes!" the boy stood up still laughing at me. "The only ting you can do is scream til someone goes deaf! Which wouldn't take you very long!" "What?" I looked over at the boy and realized he was Travis one of my best friends. He has spiked brown hair and brown eyes. And he is taller than me. "Travis! I am so sorry!" wait... we kissed! Why were we kissing? Oh my God! Did I kiss him in my sleep? or did he kiss me? I wonder if I'm a good kisser... He was pretty good... Ah! What am I thinking he is my best friend! "It's okay Hun." Travis smiled as he walked over and unlocked the door. We were in a Hotel 'cause Travis was taking me to see the best band on earth (My Chemical Romance) for my birthday and we had to go to Orlando, Florida which is like 3 hours away from our homes. So he got us a room in a hotel and I was in the same bed with him 'cause it was raining bad and there was lots of thunder and lighting and I was afraid. "So... are you gonna ignore what just happend?" I asked. Travis played with the room key and didn't say anything he didnt even look at me. "I was that bad of a kisser?" I said quietly to myself but Travis heard me. "Hun, we were asleep, but for someone that is asleep you did good. I'm still shocked you kissed me!" he started to laugh at me "Hey! I thought I was kissing Ger-" "Gerard Way right?" Oh my God! How does he allways know stuff like that? "How did you-" "Gerard... why would you want to kiss me?" Travis smiled at me and laughed. I wanted to find a dark hole and crawl in it and never come out. "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?" he laughed. I really wished I would die "And you snore... and now you kiss in your sleep too!" I REALLY REALLY wanted to die! What would have happend if Gerard raped me or we had sex? Would I have had sex with travis?! "No no no!! I would never do that!" I shouted out loud. I didnt say it I shouted it. I hate myself sometimes. "Never do what?" I looked at Travis "I really said it out loud?" "No... you screamed it. So what is it that you would never do?" "Oh nothing just thinking..." "About what?" Awww he is never gonna leave me alone til I tell him. "Nothing it's got nothing to do with you!" I suck at lieing. "Okay..." Ohmigawsh! He was going to stop asking me about it! "I guess I'll give your MCR ticket to that hot guy in the next room." I knew Travis wouldn't do that to me. He just wouldnt. "You'd never do that to me... would you?" I gave him "The Look" He can't lie to me when I do that. "Aww please tell me!" he begged "No!" "Please!" "No Travis!" I couldn't tell him what I was talking about. I just couldnt. Travis poked me in my side and I feel on the ground laughing. "you gonna tell me now?" "N-n-no!" I laughed. Then the next thing I knew Travis was on top of me! I was on my back in the floor and he was right on top of me looking into my eyes. We stayed like that for a while. Then Travis leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. Then right before he kissed me someone knocked on the door. "Room service!" Travis got off of me and I ran to the bed to get my clothes for the concert. Travis said something to the maid and then he said "Amber I'll be right back, 'kay?" As soon as I heard the door click I changed into my clothes. I had on a black MCR tee that said "We Are the Black Parade" and I had a MCR hoodie that said "Dead!" on the front and "My Chemical Romance" on the back. And I had some low-rider Jeans on. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the flat-iorn. I looked in the mirror and saw my Curly dark brown hair. It looks horrible since I got bands. Travis promised to do my hair and make up for the concert. So I watched the Real World while I waited for him. He has me watching it all the time now. "Ugh I hate that Brooke girl! She is so annoying!" I yelled at the tv. "Hey Hun I'm back." Travis walked in holding Starbucks. "Ah! I want some!" I ran over and tried to take it from him but he held it to high so I couldnt get it. "Tell me and I'll give it to you!" Ohmigawsh! He wont drop it will he? "FINE! I was saying I would never have sushi with you again!" I know I know I suck at lying but it's all I could think of. And we ate sushi one day and got sick and I slept over at his house and he tr=hrew up on me in his sleep! "Thats all? Why didnt you just say so?" "'Cause it wasnt importaint! Now gimmie my coffee!!" He finally gave me my coffee and then he got his make up out of his bag. It is awesome when you best guy friend is BI 'cause he is awesome when it comes to doing hair and make up! "Kay Hun come here." I walked into the bathroom and he did my hair and make up. I swear Travis has magic powers or something 'cause he can make me look a little bit pretty. "Hun if you dont find a boyfriend tonight I might ask you out!" Travis always says that when he does my hair and make up before we go some where. but I think he is just trying to make me feel better or something. "Travis what about you? You gonna look for a boy or girl tonight?" "Yep I'm after Gerard Wya or maybe Frank Iero." "No Travis! Gerard's mine!" I whined. "No He's mine bitch!" He teased me "Well... He is straght so he is mine!" I felt like I had won the battle and I was about to do my happy dance when he said "Maybe I can change his mind. I've done it before." Oh no! What if Travis makes Gerard Gay?! What am I gonna do?!



-Yeah thats chapter two sorry it was long but I had to introduce Travis. Please review.-
Sign up to rate and review this story