Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Heiress

Chapter 4

by Deidara 1 review

She was to choose a husband to marry within a month. But as two men admit their love for her, will she be able to choose between her two most dear people?And what happens when the Kazekage comes in...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 1191 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted, Note at the bottom

Ch4:

Adding the last touches to her facial features, Hinata fixed her silvery-blue colored dress. A sigh of relief left her lips as she stared at herself in her mirror; checking if there was anything that may be improper in her appearance.

A smile now appeared upon her face as she gave a nod to herself in the mirror. The elegant dress seemed quite proper to go to the club that she and her other friends were to go to, but not as much to be too revealing. It hugged her body but seemed quite comfortable enough; having only one strap on her right shoulder, while a bit below her waist on her left leg it had a slit to her knees.

A knock was soon heard in her room, making her jump slightly in excitement. Quickly rushing toward the shoji door she was greeted by her cousin and Sasuke, both looking quite stunning themselves.

A small gasp escaped her lips as she looked at their appearance, earning arrogant smirks from both of the young men, who as well approved of her chosen attire to go to the club they were going.

While the young heiress was wearing her light blue dress, the Uchiha and other Hyuga wore other colors that contrasted to her light colored dress. Sasuke himself wore his usual dark blue colors; he had on a suit with his traditional colors while his black tie hung loosely around his collar. Neji had on gray and black attire though it was mostly black with a few gray colors adorning it. Like Sasukes tie his was black as well but it didn't hang as loosely as Sasukes did. His grey undershirt was also shown slightly with the exception of a few buttoned up buttons on the black jacket.

She broke her gaze from their bodies, finding the woodened floor much more interesting. She felt her face heating up from embarrassment, wishing all of a sudden that she had not stared at them for far too long.

"Let us leave then?" Sasuke offered noticing the flustered girl. She raised her gaze to his, nodding in agreement as she tried calming down her nerves.

As they walked through the streets of Konoha, the night seemed to darken more and more as they reached their destination. As they got closer and closer to the new club the booming music was heard from afar yet seemingly getting louder and louder as they neared it.

They soon found themselves entering the large building where the loud music itself seemed to be coming from. Quickly finding themselves a place to sit at, the trio soon met their other companions.

The men wore somewhat formal suits while the women wore skirts and dresses, with the exception of Tenten who wore tight pants and a short shirt.

The girls were mostly the ones who danced occasionally asking some of the guys to dance with them. Hinata mostly decided to just sit and watch the others enjoy their time dancing with one another.

A few hours had gone by and she still sat there. Merely watching and not deciding to join the fun herself. True she was finding it rather dull to just do so and was thinking twice of her actions and just dance with the others herself. But her shy nature kept her from doing so, keeping her from even daring to step a foot where every one else danced. Besides it seemed rather crowded so it wasn't that bad to just sit there right?

A sigh escaped her lips as her butt was becoming rather numb due to not getting up since she had arrived and sat down on her seat. Her sulking was however interrupted by the dark haired avenger himself as he raised his voice to speak to her, due to the rather loud music.

"How come you're not dancing like the others? Even Tenten is dancing!" He obviously meant the other girls.

"W-Well I guess there's no one that I can dance with, but I don't mind!" She replied as loud as she could.

His eyes locked with hers but he quickly looked away from her intense stare, "But would you like to dance? Like the others?"

Her eyebrows furrowed, she was getting rather bored from watching other people dance other than herself, but did 'she' want to dance herself?

"I-I'm not sure, I guess I-I do" Hinata told him, a bit uncertain of her answer herself.

"In that case" He said standing up from his seat, walking right in front of her, "Do you want to dance with me?" he asked, offering his right hand for her to accept.

She stared at his hand then up at him in surprise, not expecting him to ask her himself. A grateful smile then appeared upon her face as she nodded in approval.

Relief washed over him as he saw her nod, relaxing somewhat as they walked over to where everyone else was dancing as well.

Pearly eyes watched the two every movement as neared their other friends, his eyes narrowing as the two soon started dancing with the other.

As they walked through the crowd, they tried locating where their other friends were but soon found them as a new song started and as they danced to its beat.

The sensual rhythm that played had Hinata being embraced from behind which kept her blushing nearly the whole time. Yet as the beat increased she seemed to get bolder as she herself started dancing with the Uchiha, earning many envious stares from the many women.

Their enticing dance made a few couples stop to watch them in awe as they both moved with one another to the rhythm that the music play as one. Yet they were oblivious to their many stares, only responding to the others moves, as if they were in a daze.

A figure not too far away watched their every move, his blood boiling more as their intimate dance increased. Standing from his seat, he stalked over to the couple, completely unaware of his presence as they danced.

Yet as he was right behind the female, he wrapped his arms around her waist, also pressing her body against his own. A startled gasp escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered open, now paying attention to her surroundings yet still dancing to the music that played.

The raven haired boy only smirked at the new company, seeming to not mind the other presence at all.

... ... ...
Sorry if I had not updated like I said I would in a month. But I got nine reviews for this story on the last chapter! Hopefully it would always be like that on this story, but I can only hope, it mostly depends on the readers. Thanks to those who reviewed on the last chapter once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story