Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > dangerous love

profile

by everybodylovesme 0 reviews

she was an unstopable killing machine and he killed his whole clan but that didnt stop them from finding each other!R&R

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 540 words

-1MarySue
disclaimer:i do not own itachi uchiha but all rights to bazil dracosha and the village hidden in the dimsions are mine but she can be used by anyone who asks me!now on with the story!
o0o
She was walking down the middle of the street trying to get to know the area for her next raid but something kept bothering her.She gave up and strated to remember the day she became very powerful.It was two years ago that was the day her life changed. It was her wedding day and her soon to be husband wasnt there.She decided to look for him.She found him kissing her cousin under a tree!She walked up behind him and slit his throat and will her cousin was begging for mercy her body started to change.She was no longer in her white kamono but in a black tubetop with small skulls at the bottom,log black pants and black nija shoes.She walked up to her cousin and stabed her in the heart.She changed back into her white kamono and walked back to her soon to be over wedding.She looked down at her kamono and it was covered in so much blood it was now a deep red.she fell to her knees and started to cry.As soon as started crying it started to rain.Everyone at the wedding had left when she made it back.all but one.He was a friend of her dead groom.He walked up to her and said...She started to fell sad.She could not remeber the rest of that day.She decided to remember the day after that but couldnt because her "friend" savanna and her friends came running up to saying "lets go out tonight" and "please bazil you need to get out please."It was making bazil sick so she said "fine but i choose the place!"At that remark the trio sighed saying" you always pick bad places!"At that remark bazil back handed them.They all had anime tears now!Kano was now getting sad saying that she had already picked out the place so they could tke there boyfriends.(kano's boyfriend is jiraiya savanna's boyfriend is kakashi and pagonia's boyfriend is Orochimaru)Bazil looked reall mad.She had no boyfriend but before she could say anything pagonia, savanna, and kano started to pull her into a all pink shop!
3 hours into shopping at the pink store
Savanna walked out with three bags full of pink stuff,kano with 10 bags full of god knows what,and pagonia with one bag with pink lipstick(about 87 lipsticks).Now bazil walked out with nothing.The trio looked at her with a why-didnt-you-by-pink-stuff look.Bazil walked off into the next door to the hot topic with an black-colored-things-on-sale sign.
5 minutes after bazil went into het topic
She came out with one bag with a new black outfit in it.The next thing she new,Bazil was being dragged off to their house.Later that knight they went to a dance club.Thats when Bazil saw him.Cliffhanger

please read and rate and I know it was short but ill try to right more next time.

Sign up to rate and review this story