Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > dangerous love

what else happened two years ago

by everybodylovesme 0 reviews

wat happened two years ago is told by itachi

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Other - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 498 words

0Unrated
this itachis point of veiw and also dont forget to R&R please!this is my first fic and i need sugestions!
o0o
ITACHIS POV
"Why do i have to go?"he said"I hate to go partying!"They where dragging him along by his hair saying that he had to come cause the girls where bringing a friend and they wanted to introduce him to her.They reached the club and there in the corner were Savanna,Kano,and Pagonia.Kakashi,Jiraiya,and Orochimaru nearly fell to floor when they saw their girlfriends.Thats when he saw her,she was different from when he saw her last time.It was two years ago on her wedding day.He was sent there to go kill her husband when he got there she was walking back covered in blood.He thought she needed help.She came up to him and fainted right in his arms.He took her to the hospital but they said she was alright.Then he noticed some kind of tatatoo on her neck.It look like a necklace with a skull in the center.Then he remebered that that was the mark of the celastial princess!He dropped her in the middle of the road and ran down the street back towards his house.He hadnt seen her since.Well not until now.She looked bueatiful.He wanted to walk up to her and ask her to dance but then his friends would make fun of him since he was making a big fuss of how he would "never dance with a girl"!He was being torn apart from the inside out with not asking her dance.He then decide that he didnt care what his friends would say and he would ask her to dance.Right when he diceded that her and her friends left.All the way back to their house he was sulking.How could he have not asked her to dance!It was the easyest thing and he hadnt done it!He decided that next time he saw her he would ask her to go on a date with him or something!
o0o
He woke up the naxt morning to find a note on the table.It said"We have gone to breakfast with savanna and kano and pagonia.Sorry to have not woken you up but you looked so funny!Oh!Before I for get, you should go look at your face.We left you a little gift.
your friend
Kakashi"
As he read the last sentence he had worried look on his face. He ran down to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.He saw p.s. writen on his forehead and after that it said"Kakashi Jiraiya and orochimaru where here and say this is for throwing a big fit about going partying last night!"He scowled st his reflection."Those guys are going to get it!"Cliffhanger!

PLEASE R&R I REALLY NEED SUGGESTIONS!
Sign up to rate and review this story