Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

Mirror Mirror/ meeting for the first time

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

choir concerts, solos, and breasts named after fullmetal alchemist characters. the chaos begins

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Clay, Dojo, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Omi, Raimundo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 2725 words

0Unrated
Angel: you still mad?

chase: Grrr

Angel: he's mad. ok. Laurie can you do the disclaimer?

lauren: Angel dosent own Xiaolen Showdown although she wished she owns Chase young.nore does she own fullmetal alchemist, or mirror mirror by m2m . now lets put this pink lipstick on chase.

angel: Yay!

chase: FOR THE LOVE OF THE ALMIGHTY LORD ABOVE, REVIEW SO SHE WONT TURN ME INTO A FREAKIN GIRL!!!!
-------------------------------

Jack walked down the streets of the city. He knew by now the dragons of the temple must have used the 'lost heart' shen gong wu, but he hopeed he would reach his destination and find his suspicions wrong. He turned a corner and saw her. She was walking out of a theater with a boy who looked like he was ten. He smiled. She was always soft with young ones. Her blonde hair was tied up and she wore her favorite red sox cap. She looked up and her blue eyes met jack's red eyes.

-----------

the monks had used the 'lost heart' shen gong wu. the one problem: were was the dragon? they knew the dragon was in the city of Phoenix but... They began their search in a library, looking at school photos in many diffrent sites. They knew what te dragon looked like, and how old the dragon was. the problem was finding it. Kimiko kept looking untill she found the picture. It showed the smiling girl and underneath the pictuer was her name: Amber Fischer. Kimiko looked at the name of the school then logged off the computer and they left the library to go find her. Her school was 'Deer Valley High School'.

-----------

"COUSIN JACK!" Jimmy probably could have been heard all the way in china. The young boy ran up to jack and hugged him tightly. Amber walked up to him and looked at him with loving eyes.
"hey jack. Long time no see." She said.
"good to see you not using german for once"
"I've been trying. I speak german only slightly or out of habit now." She smiled. Jack blushed and scratched the back of his head.
"Hey Amber. did anyone come to see you today? anyone weird?"
"besides you? nope. now come here jimmy. i want a hug." Jimmy ran up and hugged amber. Jack sighed in relief. He could fight the monks becouse he didnt grow up knowing them. Amber was pracitcaly his sister. so there was no way he cousle fight her.
"i was just wondering. So did you two go on a date or something?" Jack asked, a little jeleous of his cousin.
"No we just went to see a movie" Amber said.
"what movie?" Jack asked. he wanted to talk to her as long as possible before he had to leave.
"The Grudge" Came Jimmys reply. He still had his arms around Amber's waist in an affectionet hug. Jack looked suprised
"Jimmy? and horror?"
"It wasnt that bad"
"this comes from a kid who was grasping my arm tightly, looking like he was about to faint, while wetting himself by the end of the movie." Amber said with a giggle. Jimmy frowned and blushed in embarrisment.
"i have to go to my school now. So i'll talk to you two later. Great seeing you again Jack." Amber said as she began to walk off.
"i'll call you when i can." Jack said waving. he turned to look were Jimmy last was to see him already running in the direction of his house. Jack sighed and began to walk to the park, were his plane was.

---------------------

"So this is Deer Valley High School. Sure is large. Finding her will be like finding a nail in a haystack." Omi said as they walked up to the front building of the school.
"i think he means 'like finding a needle in a haystack'. and yeah this is going to be tough. but the good side is that school seems to be out fro now. so if she is here that means she must be in one of the clubs." Raimundo said.
"Or in the choir." Said a girl from beind them. They all turned with a start to see a girl with long black curly hair ang brown eyes wearing a floor length black, short sleeved dress.
"who are you looking for? maybe i can help. my name is Sarah." Sarah said with intrest. Kimiko asked first.
"we are looking for a girl named Amber Fischer. do you know anyone by that name?"
"Yeah. She is in the choir. She is doing a solo tonight. I'm not really supposed to do this but i can get you in for free if you'd like to see her." they agreed and Sarah led them into one of the buildings with the word 'auditoriam' painted in dark blue above the door. After walking through double doors in a spaciaous hallway they cam to a room that resembled a theater were plays would be held. The stag was set up with three rows of plat forms with three microphones set up infront of them. a sing microphone was put infront of that. Sarah led them to the 5th row of the seats.
"you can sit here. Amber is singing a solo, like i said, so she is practicing right now. You'll have to talk to her later."
"Ok. thank you for your most kind assistence." Omis said. Sarah nodded and walked over to a bunch of other girls wearing the same kind of dress, the choir uniform the guessed, and began talking to a brunette. After ten minutes people began filling into the audentorim and the girls all sat down in the fron section. More girls dressed in the same dress, or dresses that were white with a black trench coat like top over them, and men in tuxedos began to sit in the same rows as the girls. after everyone sat down an elderly man with a bald head and grey beard wearing a tux walked up to the microphone in the front of the stage. the lights Turned down but the lights pointing to the stage stayed on.
"Good evening. I am Mr. Sims, the choir teacher. Thank you for comming to our spring concert." He said in the mic and a few people clapped.
"first up will be our mixed choir singing 'somewere out there' and 'were go the boats.' He signaled to the group of girls with the white and black dresses and men in tuxedos and they stood up and walked up staged in single file, beting on the platfoems in an orderly manner. True to what their teacher said they sang the two songs, but not without a few errors that kimiko poited out. The mixed choir walked off the stage in single file and Mr. Sims walked up to the mic again.
"That was our mixed choir. Now our women's chorus will sing 'cant fight the moonlight'. the only member who will not be joining them is Amber Fischer, who is having a slight difficulty right now." A few people made displeased sounds and the monks began to worry so much that they didnt notice that the women's choir had sang and were now sitting back down. Mr. Sims walked back up to the microphone.
"Now i would like to present Amber Fischer, who will be singing Mirror Mirror, solo." After he said this a young girl, fifteen years of age wearing an all black dress, walked out for behing some curtens leading to the back stage and walked over to Mr. Sims. He scooted over and she adjusted it to her level. The monks gasped as she stood there for a moment, scanning the crowd, they had found the dragon of thunder.
"Guten Abend, or Good Evening, as you say here in America. Thank you for joining us this glorious evening. I am Amber Fischer, as you all know and I hope you all enjoy my song called Mirror Mirror" She said. Mr. sims had already walked off stage and she took a small step back before taking a breath.
She began to sing in a lovely suprano voice that made raimundo's heart skip a beat:

Why don't I like the girl I see?
The one whos standing right in front of me?
Why don't I think before I speak?
I should've listened to that voice inside me

I must be stupid must be crazy must be out of my mind
to say the kind of things I said last night

Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of all
Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby back to me

Mirror Mirror lie to me, show me what I wanna see
Mirror Mirror lie to me

Why did I let you walk away?
When all I had to do was say I'm sorry
I let my pride get it the way
And you were here for the moment I was to blame

Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of all
Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby back to me

If only wishes could be dreams and all my dreams could come true
There would be two of us standing in front of you
If you could show me that someone I used to be
And bring my baby, bring my baby back to me

Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of all
Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby back to me

Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of all
Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby back to me

Mirror Mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of all
Mirror Mirror I wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby back to me

Mirror Mirror lie to me, show me what I wanna see
Mirror Mirror lie to me Mirror Mirror lie to me, show me what I wanna see Mirror Mirror lie to me
The song ended and everyone clapped. Even the monks. She bowed then walked of stage. Mr. Sims walked up to the mic and wished everyone a safe night then everyone began to leave. the monks walked over to Amber, Who was talking to two girls who looked exactly the same.
"Amber Fischer?" Kimiko asked as they walked over to her. Amber stopped talking to the two girls and the three of them looked at the monks in confusion.
"That is what my mommy calls me. What do you want?" She asked in tired and yet respectfull tone.
"We wish to speak with you at twice."
"i think he means 'at once" Raimundo said after Omi finished. Amber looked at them a bit. then turned to the two girls.
"i'll talk to you guys later. ok Chelsea, Kara?" the two girls nodded and walked out with everyone else. Sarah walked up and handed Amber a plastic bag with clothes in it then put a red sox cap on Amber's head.
"nice job Amber. See you later."
"thanks. by Sarah." Sarah walked out of the audetorioum.
"So what do you want? we are alone now." She spoke the tueth. they were the onlyones left in the room.
"we wanted to know if you would come with us to a temple."
"what would i do at this temple, sir?" Amber said to Rai.
"You will train with us and becoume a xiaolin dragon, protecting the world from evil." Omi said. Amber crossed her arms in though. After about 5 minutes a slender girl with black hair and lots of freckles wearing a shirt and blue jeans ran in. She looked at the monks and they noticed that the color around her pupile was an orangish color and blue around that.
"Hey Amber. Yuor song was great! So what are you doing now?"
"I'll go with only if Laurie can go to." Amber stated. Laurie looked confused then looked at the monks.

"hi boldy. So what are we doin- hey his head is shiny" She said. then something on the wall caught her attention and she stared at it.
"ok. Are you sure she will want to come?" Kimiko asked.
"I'll ask. Hey Lauren. Wanna come with me to a temple to fight evil?"
no response
"Hey lauren wanna come with me to go and use ed as our kinky sex toy at this temple somewere?"
"YES!!!!"
"she will come." Amber siad as Lauren began to repeaditaly say 'ed' over and over agian. the monks were a littel creeped out.
"Dont worry. She will forget eh ed part by the time we get to the temple. Letme call my parents to tell them im going out of the city."
"your going to china." Omi said.
"Even better. HEY LAUREN I WANNA USE YOUR PHONE." Amber yelled
Lauren didnt respond agian.
"HEY LAUREN. ah screw it. Laurie can i borrow ed for a secound?" Amber asked the girl. Lauren turned to her and handed her a cell phone from her pocket.
"why does she..?"
"i have no idea." Amber said as Lauren sat down on one of the chairs.
"i named my panties edward." everyone but amber stared at her.
"you named your left breast Edward. now shut up so i can talk to my dad" Amber said as she put the cell phone to her ear.
"hey dad? Yeah it's me. Hey i just got a notice from my teacher and they want me to go to china for a singing gig. can i go."
a pause.
"thanks. dont know when i'll be back though. i'll cal or write when i get there." Amber hung up the phone and handed it to lauren.
"should you call your parents?" Amber asked her.
"nah. it'll be fine. they wont miss me much."Amber grummbled but didnt say anything. the monks led them outside were dojo was now waiting in an empty parking lot in his larger form.
"can we stop by my appartment so i can get a few thing?" Amber asked. the group ageed to take her there and she directed dojo. He let er off on her balcany and went into her room. After about 10 minutes she came back out with a full back back on her shoulder.
"i'm good." She said and raimundo helped her climb on Dojo.
"I NAMED MY RIGHT BREAST ALPHONES" lauren suddenly shouted as they took off in the direction of the temple. Amber laughed as they all scooted away from lauren.

--------------------------------
OC profiles
Sarah- a girl in the women's choir. Friend of Amber's even though they dont realy talk much. plans to join the mixed choir.

Lauren Wance- really random. good physical conidition despite the fact she has no iner monologue. really freindly. acts stupid but is actually realy smart (like Amber) Edward elric fan. A bit of a pushover

Amber Fischer (2)- Dragon of thunder. uses mainly a shen gong wu she found before joining the monks. knows the mantis style martial arts mixed with her own kind of martial arts. is self taught becuse she could never get a teacher.

Chelsea and Kara- twins. Kara (the older twin) is in the women's choir with amber. The three of them like to talk about their favorite show: Suprtnatural. A lot

Mr. Sims- Choir teacher. not much else that i can say about him

terms of intrest/defenitions:

Women's choir- an all women's chorus at Deer Valley High school

mixed choir- a choir at deer valley high school with both men and women in it

Amber's Cap- a red sox cap jack spicer gave to her when she was little. she is a fan of the red sox so that is why (since amber basicly is me that means i am a red sox fan to)

Deer Valley High School- and actual high school in phoenix. all the students (even lauren) are actual students that go there. has many diffrent clubs but other than that nothing i wish to really mention.
Sign up to rate and review this story