Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Lies, Truths, and Love

Not Anymore

by small_town_girl 0 reviews

TenTen really likes Neji unfortunatlly after a fairly notable event TenTen loses intrest. But does Neji?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Neji, Rock Lee, Tenten - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 178 words

0Unrated
TenTen blushed as Neji looked her way. Neji was perfect in TenTen's opinion. TenTen had tried to improve her ninja skills just for him to notice. Everyday she had a new jutsu down. Yet, Neji would always roll his eyes at her and TenTen would sit behind a tree and cry for the rest of practice.Lee had told hr many times that she had an obbsession. TenTen didn't think so though. She loved Neji. Or so she thought. Until one day when Neji and TenTen were in a race against time and TenTen broke her leg. Neji continued on without bothering to help TenTen. TenTen had to walk back to the village with a broken leg. That's when TenTen decided that Neji was a jerk. So whenever the girls stared in awe at Neji, TenTen rolled her eyes and remembered when she liked Neji. But the one thing that TenTen didn't know was that Neji kind of liked her. TenTen never found out either. The romance between the two remained a secret, well whatever romance was left.
Sign up to rate and review this story