Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Lies, Truths, and Love

The Entrance

by small_town_girl 1 review

Naruto admits his feelings for Hinata. But some stories don't have happy endings.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Kiba, Naruto, Neji - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 221 words

0Unrated
Naruto walked at a fast pace to Hinata's house. He had to tell her something, something really important. he had to tell her that he loved her. He could only hope that Hinata felt the same way.

Naruto arrived at Hinata's house and knocked on her door. Neji answered the door.

"Is Hinata home" Naruto asked.

"Depends, who are you" Neji hissed.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto said.

"Oh, well in that case" Neji said "go away."

"Neji stop" Hinata said as she hit Neji's arm and walkd into the etrance way of her home.

"Hinata" Naruto began but couldn't finish because Kiba appeard behind her.

Naruto looked devestated.

"Naruto, I'm" Hinata stuttered.

"No need to explain" Naruto said as he ran away from Hinata's home.

Tears fell from Hinata's eyes. But she didn't move. She stood still and even when Kiba insisted on fnishing what they were doing, Hinata declined and said that she felt like she needed to stand there, forever. So Hinata did, she stood there forever. No everybody believes that they can't tear that house down for one reason. Lady Hyuga stands in the doorway waiting for her love to return. That's th truth Hinata does stand there waiting for Naruto to come back for her.



AN: It may be a little cheesy but it's still pretty good.
Sign up to rate and review this story