Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

hannibles proposal/ the new shen gong wu

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

Hannible bean gives Amber a proposal. will she escept it or turn it away? And what is this shen gong wu Amber had found before joining the monks?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Clay, Dojo, Kimiko, Omi, Raimundo, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1056 words

0Unrated
Lauren found Amber on the roof of one of the buildings.
"This isnt like you." lauren simply stated as she jumped onto the roof. Amber turned her head to face lauren. Lauren laid down next her and they both just laid there like that for a bit, staring at the sky.
"i will fight on the side of good if that is what you are worried about."
"then what are you thinking so intently about?"
".....i dont really know myself. my mind is all screwed up. i mean, come on: curses, love, dragons that control thunder, shen gong wu, all this other crap, and now i learn i could die before i decide who to love. What would you do if you were me?"
"i'm not you, Amber. But I do know that you are intitled to back down, run away. You did once before did you not?" Lauren said. turning to face Amber, who was looking at her. Amber turned to face the sky again.
"lauren?"
"yeah?"
"what do you think is going to happen now?"
"How would I know? By the way what did you bring in your backback anyway?"
"haha. underclothes, toothbrush, deoderant, a brush, some books, batteries, my cd player, some cd's, and my faqvorite books. And that Shen gogn wu I found. Remember?"
"yeah I remeber it. What was it called again?"
"the daimond rose. The monks are looking for us. Should we really join them?"
"cant turn back now."
"...." Amber jumped off the roof and landed infront of Omi and Lauren followed after.
"HIS HEAD IS SO SHINY!!!" Lauren screamed, ending her serious time of the day and hugged a shocked and confuse Omi. Amber laughed as he other monks ran up to them. Soon Lauren let go and Dojo came up to them as fast as he possibly could.
"a new shengong wu has reveiled itself." Dojo said. Amber and lauren smiled and joined the other monks as Dojo led to the room with the scroll that was to tell them what the new shen gong wu was. Dojo opened the scroll and began to talk
"this new shen gong wu is called the jijie clock. it has the ability to stop time."
"but doesnt the sand of time do the same?" Clay asked.
"no. the sands of time alow one to go back and forth in time. the jijie clock only has the ability to stop time." Dojo said. everyone climbed on Dojo's back, even Lauren.
"why are you comming?" Kimiko asked Lauren. Lauren looked at her if she was stupid or something.
"Me and Amber were training partners. I may not look it, but I can fight." No one said no to her comming. Dojo took off in the direction of the shen gong wu. No one seemed to notice a bird flying after them. A bird that had a bean on it.

----------------------

Dojo landed in a ruin of an old aztec ruin. Amber looked at some of the glyphics with Lauren for a moment that walked around looking for the shen gong wu. It did not take long for her to find it. On the skull of a statue in a berial chamber for an ancient king. Lauren shuddered.
"lauren go tell the others i found it. I'll get the shen gong wu." Lauren nodded, glad for a reason to get out of the room and ran to go find the other monks. Amber walked up to the statue. She looked at it for a moment, judging the distance from were she was and were the shen gong wu was then jumped with a light 'hup'. She landed infront of the shen gong wu. She grabbed it then jumped off of the statue. She turned to see a bird land infron of her. A bean jumped of and bowed at her.
"Hello Dragon of Thunder, allow me introduce myself. I am hannible Roy Bean. And I have a little deal for you." Amber didnt respond but kept looking at hannible.
"you see, your potential is waisted with those monks. And, if i am corect, due to that curse you will be killed before you can find your one true love. So I wanted to tell you that I can help you with both of those problems. Join me and you wont die, and you will be the dtrongest in the world." Hannible finished and looked at her, still emotionless, face eagerly. Would she take the bait? Would she join him? Or turn him down. Amber looked past Hannible for a moment than looked back at him.
"You think I would join a vegtable? Puh-leeze. If you wanted to make a deal like that then you should have made yourself look hot, then I might actually consider. Now. leave. me. be" she said, her voice now dripping with venom. Hannible growled, jumped on the yin yang bird and left. the same moment he was gone the monks filed in.
"looks like no problem this time." Dojo said, looking around. Amber only nodded. After they got out of the ruins They all hopped on Dojo's back and flew of to the temple. This time hannible bean did not follow them.

-----------

hannible was angry. The dragon of thunder had turned down his offer, but he snickered at the thought that there were other chances. He thought back at what she said.
"hmmmm I would need to be a good looking male for her to consider my proposal huh? That can be arranged." hannabile bean laughed at his idea.


---------

jijie clock- got the idea form a fanfic i read.

hannible bean's proposal/amber's denail- hannible didnt seem to get that when amber said 'you would have to be hot for me to at least consider' she foreshadowed that she already has feelings for chase young, evn though she hasnt met him yet. Hannible bean thinks she turned him down becouse he was ugly, when really she would have turned him down even if he was an attractive human male.

daimond rose shen gong wu- i'll tell you after Amber actually uses it. but it looks like a rose made of daimond and can be turned into a whip of verious sizes (like the rose whip in yu yu hakisho)
disclaimer- me no own. i wish i wowned chase young though
Sign up to rate and review this story