Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

dammit school again

by frenchfish 4 reviews

well Atlanta is having a bad day at school, this is more of a quick look in the teens school lives, so buckle up, and don't eat break fast if your gonna ride with Herry! hope ya'll like it!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 1396 words

1Funny
"beep, beep, beep, beep" said my alarm clock, yes, you heard me right, that alarm clock has a mind of it's own...he can talk! well i am soo not in the mood right now to have a conversation with my alarm clock (man, i've gonna banana's!) so i simply tell him to shut up, "no" is what he tells me, so i threaten him "i'm made of metal! so i wont feel it!" he retortes "i'll make it hurt!" i warn him, he laughs and starts to tap dance "as if, remember, clocks can't talk" he said doing a small curtssey like little ladies do "huh?" i asked him, he simply did a piruette and continued beeping.

"This is when i wake up" i said quietly, there was a laugh and the alarm clock did another pirouette in the air and was set down, only to fall, there was a soft 'clunk' and a very destinct "ouch!". I swear i turned beet red when that ouch turned into a hysterical laugh. I looked past my bedside table to see Herry laughing along with Odie who stood right outside the door "yo-you talk to your alarm clock! you got it Odie?" Herry asked threw laughing fits "got it" Odie said showing a camera, i sighed "what are you going to do, show everyone and say 'Atlanta talks to her alarm clock!' that is so lame" i said getting up, Herry laughed and Odie smiled evily "no! that would be dumb! even for Herry! no offence buddie, but were gonna take a few more clips from other taps of you and well...have some fun. THEN well show it" Odie said running from the room, Herry was right behind him.

"what did i do to deserve this!?" i asked angrily, there was a laugh outside "you sprayed them with water" said a boy's voice, Jay walked into the doorway, i gave him an angry face and stormed out of the room and down to the kitchen "no, i listened to you" i said angrily "oh ya! They already got me, trust me...mines going to be...interesting" he said smiling slyly "what did they tape?" i asked him sipping juice from the jug, that i thought was fruit punch, unfortunatly it wasn't "ugh! what is this stuff!?" i asked spitting it out, my face was red and my eyes were pouring. Jay laughed "cramberry juice, i think there's pepper in it to" he said, he pointed at Herry's room "that's what they got on tape of me...i forgot to dump it, sorry" he said containing his laughter, poorly. "i can see you regret not dumping this juice, so i will retain myself from attacking you and pulling out all your hair, piece by piece. you just forgot" i said sarcastically, he smiled innocently "that just about covers it, did you pack last night?" he asked changing the subject, i sighed "yes, i haven't wore my hoody sinse we did the over nighter in the mountaines" i said happily, he smiled brightly "i don't think they understand how were not really going to the mountaines again, were going to FLORIDA!" Jay said. As he finished the rest of the gang walked in "been there done that" Archie said, "me too" said the rest of the group, me and Jay gasped "you have all been to Florida?" we asked at the same time, they nodded.

It took a while for us to recover, but a few slapes from Therisa works miracles(not!). We soon were all dressed, had eaten and gotten ready. Neil, Therisa and Archie all chocked on the juice, Herry and Odie are in...doo-doo. But we all managed to get to school in time to only be late by 2 minutes! that's a record! In our race to the class, i managed to get my stuff and get to mister Rowe's classroom with enough time to formulate an excuss! Okay, this is what i have so far: i was late today because. it sounds good so far! i mean it's a working progress of course, but you have to give me props for my originality!

"Nice of you to join us miss Atlanta, what shall it be today?" Mister Rowe asked, his normal mon-tone self seemed almost amused "well you see sir, i was late because...okay this may seem absolutly unreal, but it's true! Okay, so me and Therisa were in the corridors when this really short guy walked in front of us and he's like 'i'm so much cooler then you HUMANS' and he has this beard and he's all dirty so Therisa's like 'ewww what are you?' and the little man's like 'i'm a dwarf! duh!' and i'm like 'wow, i thought they were extinct' and he punches me in the gut, and so here i am late for class cause a dwarf punched me in the gut" i told him looking hurt in my eyes, i pouted my lips "he gave me a tummy ache" I said sadly, the class irrupted in laughter, mister Rowe even laughed! "that was by far! the most far-out story i've ever heard! but sinse it's the last day till the end of the long weekend, i'll let you off this time, but why are you late?" he asked, i shrugged "Jay mixed the jus this morning" i said, the most popular girl, Marie, spoke up at this point "oh! you mean that hottie Jay that you share a dorm with?" she asked, i sighed "yes, and Neil and Therisa, and Odie and Herry and Archie" i said sitting down, the girls from the class squeeled "ugh" i said covering my face with my hands.

It was a long science class that morning, then there was math and then there was...ugh i lose track after bout 3 hours of torture. But once lunch came around i got my tray and sat down at the normal table, i was first there, Archie soon joined me "hey Lanta" he said, Archie, Jay and THerisa shared the spot of best-friend, but Jay knew that i liked Archie, i wasn't sure if i should tell Therisa yet...i am frightened by her squeeles. "hey Arch, what's up?" i asked him bitting the end off one of the two of my white rolls "mine" Jay said grabbing the white, un-bitten roll, he had no tray and sat down "hey!" i said, he smiled "hey to you to Atlanta" he said, i laughed sarcastically "what's so funny? oh, man! you got a white roll! you must have been like firstin line!" Herry said amazed at what lay on my lunch tray "i don't know why you guys like white bread so much! It's fukll of animal bi-products and calories" Therisa said sitting down beside Jay, Therisa liked Jay, Jay liked Therisa, Therisa will never tell Jay, Jay will never tell Therisa, THERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!

I smiled at Therisa as she bit her whole wheat bun "I don't know, Therisa might be right, all those um, yummy seeds, i mean i dog birds! but i'm not on their diet" i said, smiling as i bit the rest of my bun, Jay had already finished his and got up again "where you going?" THerisa asked "soccer team meeting, i guess i am the only one that listens to the announcments" he said walking away, Jay was the captain of the junior boys A division soccer team, he got the moves for taht game! I like my field hockey though.

The rest of the day was not nearly as thrilling as after school was going to be! But sinse my danm author wont let me tell you i guess i must go.

"that's right" says frenchfish
"oh shut up and tell them" i tell my author
"well if i shut up then i can't tell them" she tells me
"tell them you damn french fish!" i yell
"that's enough bad language from you" she warns me pointing a finger at me, i walk away mocking her.
"well that's it for today floks, i must remind you all that i do not own CLASS OF THE TITANS, they are strictly studio B/ nirvana. So i have to go and give Atlanta the usual 'behavior' lecture. see ya later guys!" says my author running after me.
Sign up to rate and review this story