Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Strike Us Like Matches

by xxlaurenxx 8 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1132 words

1Original
[[update]]
yeshh very wonderful
hope you enjoy...




It was a few weeks since Brendon had been put in the federal prison facility, and I was already missing him like crazy. It was hard enough having to deal with the papers and magazine that now filled the stands, with their headline "Brendon Urie Assault Two Men" and "Urie Puts Two Men In Intensive Care Unit". Not to mention the constant calls the boys received from editors and reporters asking about the whole situation. I didn't want to think of any of it, the only thing I wanted to think about was the trial, which was scheduled for February fourteenth, three days from today. I had no idea whether I was going to attend or not. Brendon made it pretty clear that he didn't want to see me, period, and by the way he was acting, and everything he was going through, I really didn't want to test his patience.

I sat in the living room of the apartment, cuddled up with Spence and Jon on the couch. All three of us were covered in a large goose feather blanket that originally belonged on Brendon's bed, but seeing as he wasn't staying we used it out in the living room.

My eyes were glued to the screen, the music blasting through the speakers and into my ears as we mindlessly sat and watched The Notebook. Surprisingly it was one of Jon's favorites, as of mine, but then again what girl doesn't like that movie? That's what we did all day, sit and watch movies. It had become a ritual of ours that every Thursday we would put aside everything we had planned and just watch movies and get drunk.

god we were nerds

But the night was beginning to come to an end as I looked out the far window and sat the rays of pink light beginning to seep through the blackness. I pushed off the blanket, standing up to stretch, careful of the dozens of beer bottles that stood unorganized on the coffee table, as I began making my way towards the screen. Pressing down firmly on the button the TV turned to black as I turned towards the boys. "I think it's time to go to sleep", I said tiredly as I walked up to Spencer, tugging on his arm playfully, taunting him to stand.

He forced a shy smile as he stood up, fallowed by Jon who began stumbling into his bedroom. The two boys both looked like they hadn't slept in four days, with their bloodshot and baggy eyes. But then Spencer began walking towards his room, nearly tripping somewhere on the way. I ran up to him quickly and took his arm, escorting him to his room where I led him over to the bed.

He smiled faintly at me as he lay down. I kissed him on the forehead, fallowed by him kissing me softly on the cheek. "Love you kid", he said, half awake as he cuddled up to his pillow and immediately passing out into a peaceful sleep. I smiled softly to myself without answering, in fear that I'd wake him.

From there I walked into my own room slowly, but when I got there was surprised to see it wasn't my room at all, but Jon's. I saw him restlessly tossing and turning about his bed sheets as I began to walk towards him. Slowly approaching him, I took the empty bottle from his grip and set in on the table beside him, then slowly climbing into the bed with him.

again; I was both tired and drunk

His eyes began to open slowly as I nestled up close to him, his eyes focused into vision, and once getting a clear picture of me he released a breathtakingly sweet smile. I have no idea what had come over me, but it felt as if all the pain and loneliness and horrible sensation of being used combined into one powerful emotion. I looked straight into his large brown eyes, just thinking about how all I wanted was to be loved, and quickly dove into his lips. I was surprised when I was even more quickly pushed away. "What the hell are you doing?" Jon asked quickly, seemingly surprised by my action.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a long, nervous stutter. Then completely embarrassed, I stood up out of his bed and began making my way to my room, tears rolling down my face. At the time I couldn't seem to understand why I was rejected.

the things alcohol does to a girl

__________

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache I had probably ever experienced in my life. It seemed as though an annoying ringing was going off in my mind, but I turned my head to see that it was only my phone. I reached my arm over to the table clumsily, as I grabbed my phone and pressed the talk button. "Hello?" I said half awake as I looked over at the clock. 3:45 p.m.

"Haylee..." A very unsure, very familiar voice asked.

I quickly sat forward in the bed, despite the blinding sun that slipped through the windows, completely surprised. "Brendon", I replied anxiously as I began to slide my feet off the edge of the bed. "Uhh.... What do you want", I asked again quickly, making an attempt to seem un-entertained by his call.

"Haylee.... I..." as he spoke I could hear the sound of the other prisoners in the background hassling him, I was terrible to have to listen to. "It was wrong of me to freak out at you like that. You didn't deserve it." I cringed as I herd the other men in the background again, sounding as if they were starting to push Brendon around. "Haylee, I want to see you."

"Brendon...I..." My voice grew shaky as it began to stutter. I stood up from the bed and began walking towards the mirror, staring myself down, and began to think. Brendon was wonderful, but definitely replicable, and maybe the fame was too much for me to handle. I hesitated to answer, unsure of whether he was worth forgiving. "When should I come?"

"Whenever you can..." I suddenly herd a guard approach Brendon, warning him that his time was over. I parted my lips to respond to him, but was cut off before I got the chance. "I'll be waiting for you..." I herd him say, just as the line went dead.





[[WOOTwoot]]
I whipped this one up for all you little boys and girls out there
you should feel really special
to reward me for this reviews and rates would be lovely
you know I love you =]
Sign up to rate and review this story