Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Dont Wake Me Up; I Am Still Dreaming

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 922 words

0Unrated
ughhh fucking break-ups suck =\
especially when you think the boii is perfect
but then it turns out he's not
here's your fucking update...





I mad my way to the prison as quickly as I could, uncomfortably anxious to see him. part of me was still mad about the way that I handled everything, and the way he reacted, but I just needed to see him. I jumped out of the cab and handed the driver a twenty. "Keep the change." I darted through the clear glass windows and into the entryway, where I saw the same security guard as before sitting at the front desk, typing something on the computer.

As I made my way towards him, my shoes made scuffs on the nicely shined floor, making a strange squeak. I did my best to pick up my feet, but it didn't seem to help much. He noticed my presents and looked up, giving me the same laid-back smile as he had before; almost looking as if he were entertained. I flashed a half ass smile his way, "I'm here to see Brendon..." I said when I got to his desk. "...Urie..." I said again bluntly.

"I didn't think I'd see you back here so soon", he said; like before his voice low and smooth. "That huge blow out that you had in the visiting room was all there was to talk about the last few weeks." He took a pause as he stood up, and walked over to the wall and slashed his keycard in the machine. "That kid writes some pretty good lyrics." My eyes shot up.

he was writing about me...

The man must have been able to read my face easily, for he nodded as if he completely understood. "Yeah..." he said smoothly and deeply as the bars opened. "Just a boy that one; I'd have to say stick with him. God knows he the best man to come to this facility. Doesn't fuss or cause problems. Just doing his time." He walked though as I fallowed closely behind. We had to pass through the many rows of cells as we did before, again all the men going crazy as I walked by.

But soon enough we were at the door leading to the visiting area. I looked through the small window that was in the center of the door and saw Brendon sitting hopefully at one of the tables. I smiled as I placed my hand on the door handle, but was stopped by the guard. I looked up at him, "That boy right there has been sitting in there all day" he said seriously. "Don't be too hard on him."

I nodded quickly, obviously knowing not to fucking things up again. I again placed my hand on the handle and turned it quickly, stepping into the half empty visiting area. I began to approach Brendon's table and sat myself down in the seat opposite of him. As I pulled the chair out Brendon's eyes shot up at me, and a smile crept his lips. "You came", he smiled softly; his tone light and exhausted, yet ecstatic. He immediately took my hands and placed them in his, bringing them up to his mouth and kissing them, "I've been such a...."

"Of course.... I came", I said unsurely, cutting him off. "And your wonderful." I smiled, my tone much more confident.

"God I've missed you", he said. I noticed that he seemed much more composed then last time I saw him. "... So much."

"Me too Bren", I smiled as I rubbed his hands with my smaller fingers. "Everything without you.... It's just terrible."

"Trust me... thing in here aren't that great either", he exhailed. "It's not a place where I belong, Haylee...I'm not a criminal." My eyes began to tear up, but I held them back for both of our sake. "I'm taking it that the press is fucking eating this whole thing up..." he said quickly changing the subject; probably noticing that the previous one had been rather upsetting on my part. "I bet the phone's been ringing off the hook."

"You have no idea", I said. "Every other minute."

Brendon brought his hand to my face and pulled back a piece of my hair from my eyes. "I really need to talk to you about something, though." he said quickly, bring his hand down. "The band... what's going to happen?"

"You shouldn't even be thinking about this", I said quickly. "You're under enough stress as it is. The band isn't nearly as important as getting yourself out of here, pled innocent by the judge.... Coming back with me." I said, rather confused about why he hadn't seemed at all upset about the trial.

"Those are all so important to me too, Haylee", he said quickly. "But the band...it's just something that means so much to me. And so much to the guys too; I would hate it if I ruined the whole thing for everyone." He said quickly. "I love those boys."

"I know you do Bren, and I totally understand. But I don't know if you realize that if you get put in jail.... for good.... They'd either have to find a new lead singer to replace you, or shut down the band permanently." His expression seemed to fade quickly and his head drooped low. I put my hand on his as he rose his head and looked up at me, "Brendon, everything is gonna work out just fine."

"You think?"

"I know..."
Sign up to rate and review this story