Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Breathe

Two: The Day Gets Longer, And I...

by Black_Moon_Shadows 3 reviews

...Want to dissapear.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 522 words

0Unrated
I made it through the rest of the day without seeing Gerard and his gang. I dodged Frank and Bob at lunch, though. So maybe not. But I spoke to soon cause, low and behold, there was a fifth period to the day (how could I ever miss that?) and I had Drama with Ms. Gram.

I walked into the room and found that boy, Ray, sitting at a desk, chatting with a friendly looking girl. The girl whispered something to Ray, who looked to me and smiled. He waved me over and I sat tensely.

"Hi," he greeted, his smile widening. "I want you to know, I'm sorry about Gerard. He can be kind of arrogant."

"It's alright," I mumbled, trying to hold back my blush.

"This is Kay," Ray motioned to the girl. "Kay this is... Jemily?" I stifled a laugh.

"Jmily. Call me J." Kay smiled sweetly and allowed a small hi just before the bell rang. I turned to the front. Ray gave me one last smile before Ms. Gram began talking. I think he was flirting with me too.

I blushed at the thought and shook it off. But another thought surfaces. 'I like the way he flirts.' My face felt hot suddenly and I tried to discreetly cover my cheeks with my hands.

"Now I'm pairing you off into groups of three. One will write the script, one will do costumes, and one will do sets. The minors are hair, makeup, lights, and curtains. You may use music.

"There will be five groups lead by the following; James, Hanah, Adam, Dee, and Kay. James, you have Frank and Caylie. Hanah, Britney, and Greg. Adam; Jeremey, and Cook (there was a groan there. All guys, sad.). Hush. Dee; Alicia and Victor. And Kay, you have Ray and our new... Jmily.

"Alright. You have the rest of the period to plan. Script rough-drafts are due in 2 ½ weeks." I turned around. My luck getting Ray and that Kay girl. At least I kinda know Ray. Maybe.


I was lucky to get on of the open parking spots left for the year. I reached into my bag to get my keys when a black car pulled up. The window rolled down and Gerard's face was smiling behind black sunglasses.

"Hey beautiful," a shiver spiraled up my spine, "I was gonna ask you if you needed a ride, but it seems you have it under control."

"Yeah." I turned back to my car.

"Aren't you gon' to say good-bye?" I cringed. This guy will not give up! So turned around and planted a sickly forced smile on my face.

"Bye," I said through gritted teeth. Gerard smiled and rolled up his window. Loud rock began to blast and he sped out of the school. I felt my body relax as the car of my doom became a speck.

This had been a really long day. But no one suspected anything other than I was a quiet new girl getting harassed by Gerard (I have no clue what his last name was. Oh well.)

And I liked that perfectly fine, thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story