Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Breathe

One: The Beginning of First Period Brings...

by Black_Moon_Shadows 2 reviews

...Pain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 461 words

0Unrated
I, for the first time in my life, feel confident. Guys smiled at me. Give me an ego boost why don't you? I walked down the halls of the school, my bag hitting my legs. I walked into my first class and found a rather nice sized group of rocker- guys (wasn't that what I was running from?).

I sat down, praying that I would be one of the ignored. Not really. A guy with dark hair slid over to me and winked.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Ummm..."

"I'm Gerard. Senior." He flashed me a square-teeth filled smile. I blinked slowly. Allowing him the time to notice I wasn't petrified.

"I'm Ray," added a guy from behind Gerard. He had long curly hair. "Senior." He smiled warmly. It was cocky, but it wasn't like he was expecting to get into my green panties (the same can't be said for Gerard.). Some one cleared their throat and Gerard roused his eyes from my boobs to look be hind him.

"Oh," he said, as if surprised by the fact that his friends were still there. "That," he pointed to a skinny kid with glasses and light hair, "is Mikey. My little brother. He's a freshman." Mikey waved shyly. "His friend, Frank, who's a Tyro."

"A what?" I frowned. What kind of people are these?

"Tyro. We have five grades here. 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Tyro, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior," Ray explained, flashing another smile. I nodded. Okay, one nice guy that talks. Thanks Ray. Really.

"And," Gerard said, raising his eyebrows to keep from glaring, "Chicago Boy-"

"Bob," the boy said. He was quiet looking with soft blond hair.

"Who is a Sophomore." I smiled and turned around trying to ignore them now. Gerard scooted closer. "C'mon now, talk to us." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Tell us something about yourself." He stared, his eyes boring into mine. Waiting. Waiting for me. We sat there for what seemed like forever. I gave in, which seemed to cause Gerard joy.

"I'm Jmily," I said with a sigh, "Junior." Gerard smiled wide.

"Good girl." I sat, stunned for a minute. He called me girl. I couldn't think. Then it dawned on me. Girl.

And...

Oh my God. He was flirting with me too. Me!

"I think I may move," I gathered my things shakily and walked stiff legged to the other side of the room. Gerard's eyes watched me the whole time.

I sat and pulled out a book. The book was good, if I actually was reading it. My mind would not shut off. It was unbelievable. I couldn't stop running it through my mind. And I couldn't shake Gerard's eyes. They brought back a bad feeling. Please stop, Gerard. Please. Let me disappear.
Sign up to rate and review this story