Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Promise

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Archie and Atlanta make a promise.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 772 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12 :

Beautiful women. Jay warned them all to be careful and not to fall in love with the women as they were the warrior women called the Amazons.

"Stay away from their tricks. They will try to seduce you into staying with them, then they will kill you,"

Nobody believed him.

"They're not warriors! They're harmless women," shouted one man.

"They're just girls!" shouted another.

"And what is Atlanta," Jay shouted in defense of his friend.

"Can we at least talk with them and get close to them? We'll be careful, we promise," said a sailor and others quickly nodded their heads in agreement.

"Fine. But only if you are careful,"

"Peasants oath," said the same man placing hi hand on his heart as if to pledge.

Suddenly Jay had a change in character.

"Get as close as you can because I doubt you'll be seeing any other women soon. Except Atlanta, but I doubt she'll let you lay a hand on her. Archie's the only one that has that seniority,"

The men nodded and were on their way to walk up to the women and introduce themselves. Each woman took her choice of man and led them to the castle. The queen, Penthiseleia, took her choice, Jay.

What Penthiseleia didn't know was that Jay had already a certain red head girl in mind. She took Jay up on her horse and brought him to the castle. She pressed Jay's body firmly against hers. This took Jay by surprise. He wanted to back away but he knew if he did, surely she would be offended and kill him. I mean, this was the queen of the Amazons here. He had to be careful of his actions. He had to pretend to be enjoying himself to keep him and his men alive, even if he was dying to get away.

*

Neil saw the queen pull Jay closer to her.

"What have we here? Theresa is going to be so jealous when I tell her this,"

Hera was also watching.

"He must do it for his team. If he does not he will be killed and never save Theresa,"

"Yeah Neil! Jay's not an idiot. He would never do that to Theresa," said Odie.

"Even if he had to do it, that's not what's so funny about it. What's funny is that he did it and when I tell Theresa she is going to kick his butt," laughed Neil.

"You know if Atlanta were here, she'd probably be punching the living day lights out of you right now. Herry, care to do the honors?" asked Odie.

"Sure thing buddy," Herry said, cracking his knuckles and staring evilly at Neil.

Neil gulped and screamed. Herry chased after him. Usually, Hera would stop them, but today was different.

*

Archie and Atlanta sat on the ship deck at a small table playing cards. They played go fish.

"I wonder what they're doing on the island right now," said Atlanta.

"Probably being seduced by women," Archie stated dryly.

"How would you know?"

"Atlanta, this is Lemnos. It's the island where the Amazons live,"

"Oh. I bet you'd love to get over that irrational fear of water so you could swim over to that island and be surrounded by hot women that have big chests and curvy bodies and long wavy hair and-" Atlanta said as she started to go from sad to tense. Now, she had started to slam the cards into the table, speak quickly and make mocking faces.

"Actually no, and by the way, it's not an irrational fear,"

"Sure it isn't" said Atlanta sarcastically. "Why wouldn't you want to go over there and have sex with those women? There's only one reason I can think of and that is that you like a certain girl already (Archie blushed)...unless you're...you know,"

It took Archie a moment to process what Atlanta was trying to say. Finally, he grasped the concept.

"What! No way! I'm straight!"

Archie had to come up with an excuse for not wanting to be seduced by hot women warriors.

"Why would I want to hang out with a bunch of slutty hookers who kill their husbands, when I could hang out with my best friend?"

"Awe, sweet. I don't know...maybe because you're a guy and all guys want is to have women crawling all over them so they can take advantage of every one of them,"

"Well I don't want to take advantage of any girl unless I know that they are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with,"

"Promise?"

"Promise,"

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story