Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I don't think you're my drug.

Chapter Thirteen

by rawrlittledino 10 reviews

Chapter Thirteen

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 2152 words

5Original
Im back. (Sorta) with the longest update EVER.
Seriously. Over 2000 words. :o For Lexi =]

---------------------------------------------------



Well, I guess I should've seen it coming. I mean, what did I expect, for Pete to wait nearly a year for someone he probably didn't even like? No, exactly. I'm fine with it. Really.

Trouble is, I don't know who I'm trying to convince. Me or you.

And you know what the worst part of this all is?

She's really nice. I don't think anyone would ever be able to say anything mean about her, because she freaking perfect in every single way. I would like to say that Patrick, Joe and Andy all hated her and she was a complete slut, but she isn't. And the guys love her. And Pete is completely infatuated with her. I wouldn't be able to mess up something like that; I would feel horrible.

Pete and the guys actually offered me a place to stay. I refused.

Lexi and I were now living together, away from the guys. She had seen her brother, and it had turned out he paid for an apartment for us, So Lexi could move on in a different city.

Another thing that I hated; I was happy without Pete.

And I didn't like it.

Don't get me wrong, Living with Lexi is amazing, but all the way through my stay at the center going back to Pete was the only thing that kept me sane. I mean, he was the one I went there for in the first place. And now I had no reason. For anything.

Every so often my body would tell me to go back to my old ways, my hands would shake, and I would have to control my breathing. Alcohol and drugs were the only things that ever kept me sane during times like this, and it's hard to keep control of myself. It's like a disease; it just keeps coming back and haunting you, over and over again. Lexi had to comfort me most of the time, as I was just losing all self-control. She was helping me through, stopping me from going back to my old ways, but it was taking it's tole on me.

I dragged my feet through the house, as the knocking on the door became louder and louder. I moaned as the phone began to ring, and debated to myself whether to answer the door or the phone. As soon as I had decided the phone would be safer, my thoughts were broken by my cell ringing. The doorbell, my ring tone, and the house phone were all pounding through my head, and I put two fingers to my temple and groaned. I unplugged the phone, turned off my cell, and walked over to the front door. Opening it, I observed both Patrick and Joe standing on my doorstop, each with a cell phone in hand. They smiled, and I laughed slightly.

"So it was you too making the house seem like a zoo," I raised my eyebrows, and they shrugged.

"We just wanted to get your attention," Joe stepped in, and I moved to let them in. Smiling at Patrick, he smiled back when I closed the door behind them.

"So what brings two gorgeous guys like you here?" I asked, and watched Patrick's face turn a deep shade of red. I smirked, and Joe patted my head. Okay, I know I'm small, but there's no need to remind me. Please.

"We were bored. Andy is out with Rose, and Pete is with Abi." I groaned at the mention of her name, and Patrick creased his eyebrows together.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Nothing... Just," I stopped, and shook my head again. "Nothing." Joe looked at my skeptically.

"There is something. Tell us." He said, and I gave him a nervous look. He crossed his legs on the chair that he was sitting on, and I looked at Patrick. He gave me a pushy look, and I sighed.

"It's just, before I left, Pete gave me the idea that he might have wanted to be with me when I got back..." Joe raised his eyebrows.

"How did you get that idea?" I sighed again.

"He kissed me," Patrick widened his eyes, and Joe gave me a sympathetic look.

"Oh shit... And Abi..." I nodded, and Joe moved over to me.

"Yep. When I first found out that she was with him I wanted to fucking cry," I said, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm so sorry Tay..." I shook my head and smiled at him.

"It's no-ones fault Joe. Besides, Abi is really nice..." He nodded, and I sighed.

"Please don't say anything to Pete... I don't want him thinking I'm a bitch for wanting him..." They both nodded, and Patrick stood up.

"Of course not. We'll just have to see what happens... Oh, and by the way, Mike says that you still have a job if you want it. He spoke to your manager about it and he said that if you can send in a new portfolio of work then he'll take you back on," I smiled.

"Really?" My smile faded as I thought about the situation.

"Another portfolio? But, I don't have any subjects or themes to work on..." Patrick smiled.

"We've thought about that. All four of us have said you can base your portfolio off of our new tour." He smiled, and I gave him a confused glance, and he rolled his eyes.

"COME ON TOUR WITH US!" He shouted and I opened my mouth to protest, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"No, your coming. End of story. It's our new EP album release tour and I don't care what you say. Your coming." And with that, he walked out the front door without another word. I turned to Joe with my mouth still hanging open, and he smiled at me. He put his arm around my shoulders and walked me to the front door.

"What he said babes. You are coming. Whether you like it or not." He smirked and walked out. My mouth was still on the floor when I walked back to the kitchen and settled myself on the stool.

"Okay then..." I said to myself, as Lexi walked through the door. She smiled at me, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. I questioned her with my eyes, and she sighed.

"Tay, there's something I need to tell you..." She whispered, and I nodded, scared of the impending news.

"I'm going to live with my brother for a while, he's feeling a bit lonely. I, err, you won't be able to come... I'm sorry..." I nodded, and looked up at her.

"Don't worry. I was leaving soon anyway... The guys asked me to go on tour with them." She smiled and hugged me.

"Yay! That means I won't feel bad about leaving you! Whoooope!" She jumped around the kitchen, and I laughed. Grabbing her hand and bringing her back to earth I shushed her, and told her to sit down. She did as she was told, and I laughed when she wiggled in her seat.

"I'm so excited to see Ryan again, it's been too long..." I gawked at her.

"Lexi, you saw him last week." She smiled and looked up to the ceiling.

"I know. It's been a lifetime..." I laughed at her and threw the empty coffee mugs into the sink.

"It's going to be a long couple of months, Llama..."

----------

I walked along the sidewalk, skipping on every other step and smiling when people walked by. I don't know what had changed in my mood lately, but whenever I was out in fresh air I seemed to be happy. Like, Mary Poppins happy. It was actually starting to scare me. Besides, It turned out that Abi wasn't coming on the tour, which meant I didn't have to witness her and Pete's stupid late night kisses and hugs. Sometimes just seeing them made me ill. What? Just because she is nice doesn't mean I have to like her.

Lexi had already gone to see her brother; apparently once I came off of tour I would be meeting him and his friends who were also all in a band.

Which reminds me; I need some more 35mm manual film.

Okay, so Ryan and his friends being in a band has nothing to do with film, but I don't care.

Shut up.

Anyway, as I was saying, walking down the sidewalk, I was observing the shops that I skimmed past when I almost fell over someone who was walking the other way.

"Shit, I'm -" I stopped mid-sentence and smiled who was standing in front of me. Joe picked up the bag that I had dropped, and laughed when I dropped it again.

Damn my clumsiness.

"Ha, LOL!" I raised my eyebrows at the use of the internet-based word, and he laughed again.

"Don't ask. It's Alex's fault." I raised my eyebrows again and he shook his hand signaling to forget he said anything. I shook my head and looked up at him.

"So where are you off to Joseph?" He was about to say something when a huge crowd of girls came hurtling around the corner, and Joe widened his eyes.

"RUN!" He yelled, and he took my hand as we darted down the street. We were nearly at my house, and only one of the girls was still following us. She was waving her arms, and holding a stuffed cow in the air. She had a T-shirt saying 'Pevie' on the front, and was screaming loud enough for my next-door neighbors pig to wake up.

"JOE! SIGN MY COW! JOE! FROOO!" Joe rolled his eyes, and dragged me inside of the house, and locked the door.

Did I forget to mention Fall Out Boy had gotten quite popular since I had been gone?

Well yes, and I laughed at the expression on Joes face as he looked out the window. The creepy girl was looking through my window, nose squashed up against the window, pointing to the cow in her hand. He shut the blinds, and I laughed at him again.

"What? The freaks won't leave me alone..." I laughed once more and gestured for him to sit down on the sofa. He obliged, and I left the room to get my lunch. Returning, I noticed he had his feet up on the table, flicking through the channels on the TV.

"Nothing on..." He mumbled, and I put a tray of snacks down on the coffee table. Glancing down, he shoved a few sandwiches into his mouth at once.

"You're welcome..." I said, and he shrugged.

"Yeyur gwud sanffoches... Whote choo makk thim wit? Ee chashes lyke hum!" I giggled and sat next to him on the sofa. Shoving a few snacks in my mouth, I replied to him in the same fashion.

"Yeth, itish hum! Anthe ff oo chy teh shacks, dey chache lyke teese!" I rambled on about the snacks, and it carried on like this for nearly an hours, shoving food into our mouths, making random comments, swallowing, and then repeating the process. By the time we had finished the food, I was leaning on Joe's chest struggling to breathe because of laughter. I felt his chest move underneath me as he laughed, which caused me to laugh more. He eventually calmed himself and soon after I stopped laughing as well.

"Wow... that was fun..." He said, and I nodded and looked up to him. He looked at my face, and the grin left his features.

"You know, I didn't know Pete kissed you before you left, otherwise I would've stopped him asking Abi out. Hah, you should get revenge on him." He laughed, and I giggled from my position on his chest.

"Oh god... That reminds me, I need to get laid..." I punched his arm as he said this and he smirked. We both widened our eyes at the same time, both thinking the same thing. He looked at me, and shook his head.

"We can't... I mean, we're like, really good friends..." I nodded.

"It would be wrong..." He nodded, and I sat up.

"So wrong..."He looked at me again, and edged closer.

"Really wrong..." I whispered, and he came slightly closer.

"Really really wrong..." His nose was slightly touching mine, and he lightly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back for a moment, and he pulled away.

"Just revenge right?" He asked, and I nodded.

"No strings..." He nodded, and kissed me again.

"No strings... Just to make Pete jealous..." I pulled away, and looked at him.

"Do not get attached... Okay?" He nodded once more, and he attacked my lips, forcing my mouth open with his tongue.

How do you like that then, Pete?
Sign up to rate and review this story