Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I don't think you're my drug.

Chapter Fourteen

by rawrlittledino 8 reviews

Chapter Fourteen

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 1033 words

4Exciting
I know it's short. But be glad I even updated; This is a chapter that I wrote in my notebook. I will try and update again soon, but I'm recovering at the moment, and I can't concentrate. But at least I updated, Eh? :]
------------------------------------------------


Waking up to brilliant sunshine pouring through the window, I let my eyes open slowly, adjusting to the rays of golden that were hitting my eyes. I hugged my pillow tighter, and let warmth flow trough me. Looking at the window, I observed a bird perched on the windowsill, and giggled lightly.

"Hey birdie..." I mumbled, and felt the bed move.

"Talking to animals now are we?" I looked to my 'pillow' and noticed the bare skin that was covering it. Frowning, I looked up to be met with the face of Joe, stark naked, underneath me.

"Oh yeahhh...." I smiled. "Now I remember..." He laughed slightly, and I felt his chest move up and down. I smiled at him, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Last night was... interesting..." He mumbled, and I slapped his chest lightly.

"Interesting? Not, great, or, Wow, or maybe even a speechless moment? Just, interesting? " I laughed at the expression on his face as I said this, and he shook his head.

"Okay, Okay... It was..." He thought for a moment. "The best sex I have ever had." I smiled evilly.

"Really Joseph? Well... If it was that good..." I climbed on top of him and made him wriggle slightly underneath me.

"Hey! No fair... You can't do this when you know it's only to make Pete jealous..." I laughed, and plopped down next to him.

"You're right. Hey, can I call you Seph? That's a cool name..." He thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Okay. Only people who give me really really really good sex can call me Seph." I laughed and rested my head on his chest.

"That's okay then. Well, I can definitely say that making Pete jealous is very fun..." He smirked, and pulled me up to look at his face.

"Well, what 'dya say we make Pete jealous one more time?" I laughed, and looked at him skeptically.

"Seph, we made Pete jealous three times last night." Joe shrugged.

"So? Morning sex is always fun..." I laughed, and got up to start putting clothes on. I felt an arm around my waist and looked up to see Joe keeping me still on the bed.

"You know, I think we might still be best friends after this... Weirdly enough..." I nodded.

"Me too... I just hope this works..." He nodded.

"Hey, don't get dressed; go downstairs in my shirt, the guys should be down there now..." I giggled slightly and nodded.

We had decided last night that we would go to the apartment that the guys shared, as that would be better when we woke up, because Pete would see us together. Yeah I know, sneaky little bastards aren't we?

I stood up, put my panties on, and then reached for Joe's shirts. I pulled one out of the drawer. Nodding, he let me put the shirt on, while he slid a pair of boxers on. He looked at me when we were ready.

"I really hope this works Tay... I really want you two to get together..." I nodded, and hugged him.

"Me too Seph..." He pulled me back by the arm as I went to go downstairs, and he smiled at me.

"One favor for doing this though..." I creased my eyebrows together and he giggled.

"When you get with him, tell me if mine is bigger than his..." I widened my mouth, and laughed.

"Fine..." I mumbled, and we walked down the stairs.

Stopping at the bottom, I turned my head around the corner where the three guys were sitting, eating breakfast or reading. I looked at Joe, and he smirked, and strolled into the kitchen. I sighed, and waited around the wall. I heard the guys laugh slightly, and Joe chuckled.

"Joseph GOT SOME last nighttt!!!" Shouted Andy, and the other two laughed. Joe giggled lightly.

"I certainly did... I think she wants some breakfast..." He stopped talking and I knew what was coming next.

"Babe? Do you want some cereal?" He yelled, and I swallowed my nervousness and walked into the kitchen, wearing nothing but panties, and one of Joe's shirts. I smiled, and I saw the guys expressions as I walked in. Andy dropped his spoon, Patrick looked like he was about to faint, and Pete...

I looked to Pete's face and swallowed nervously. He was avoiding my eyes, and he picked up his paper again. Looking at Joe, he shrugged and poured me some cereal. I grabbed the bowl, and situated myself next to Patrick. He looked at me and whispered.

"What the hell are you doing?" He mumbled to me, quiet enough so Pete didn't hear. I shrugged lightly.

"Revenge is sweet Patrick..." He rolled his eyes, and gave Joe a death glare. Joe held his hands up, and shook his head. I giggled slightly, and Pete focused his attention on me. Seeing me staring, his shook his head and returned his gaze to the paper. Sighing, I stood up, and approached Joe.

I looked at him, and he nodded, understanding me. Wrapping an arm around my midriff, he pressed his lips to mine. Sighing, he deepened the kiss, both of us trying to make Pete's attention focus on the kiss. I opened my eyes slightly, and looked at Pete. His eyes were looking right into mine, and I stared at him as Joe's tongue entered my mouth. He creased his eyebrows together and looked away, making me break the kiss. Joe's eyes went straight to Pete when he broke away, and he frowned when Pete wasn't looking.

Moving over to the table once more, I sat back down next to Patrick, who was giving me a death glare. I shrugged, and mouthed 'What?' to him, and he sighed.

"I'm going to get changed..." He said, and grabbed Andy's arm. Andy, in turn, grabbed Joe's arm, and the three of them left the room together, leaving myself and Pete alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story