Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Wonderful scent

trouble+trouble

by dajung_rose 1 review

Julius trying to save Delilah , Delilah trying to save the flower Gosh the villians must be unhappy about it

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 669 words

0Unrated
[In the investigation room]

Julius shouted for the one last time: "where is SHE?"

The henchman (You know who was knocked down in the meeting room) kept his mouth shut.

This made Julius crazy and made him jump on the henchman.

Scarlett came and said: "Sugar, it's no use. I've brought some truth powder, it might help."

Julius saw the powder. He remembered the mission from 'the very important date' and Delilah who hesitated and said her true feelings about him, these nice thoughts made his day even worse.

She gave the small box to Julius. Julius still mad about everything snatched the box and smacked it to the henchman's face. The powder went all over the henchman's facecoughing

Julius: "One more time, WHERE DID SHE GO?" holding the collar of the Henchman.

Henchman breathlessly replied: "The cook islands."

Julius: "There're like 15 islands, which one?"

Henchman: "Suwallow."

[Suwallow-Wednesday's lab]

Delilah opened her eyes. Her vision was still unclear. She reached up and touched her jaws.

Surprisingly, she wasn't tied up.

Wednesday came in: "Oh! You awake?"

Delilah didn't reply. She was busy fixing her vision from many Wednesdays to one.

Wednesday: "My name is Wednesday Kertsfield."

Delilah looked at her as if she is nuts. Duh, she knows who Wednesday is.

Wednesday continued: "I'm a busy business woman who wants to sell perfume. You are going to make perfume for me."

This made lots of senses to Delilah, Wednesday didn't recognize her.

Delilah murmured to herself: "play along.'

Delilah saw Wednesday looking confused just now said: "Oh I mean, how much will I be paid?"

Wednesday: "72,000 big ones"

Delilah acted impressed: "How are you sure the perfume will be sold a lot?"

Wednesday: "Cuz, I've got the only Texas snowbells and you're going to make a top perfume for me."

Delilah: "Oh, It'll take weeks to make a NICE perfume."

Wednesday: "Not to worry." leading her to the chemistry lab "here is your lab and I won't disturb you." And she went off.

Delilah waited until Wednesday was out of earshot. She looked around and saw cameras shooting at her and there the snowbells were standing alone on top of the desk.

She seized her blackberry inside her pocket reminding herself not to take it out.

She tapped the mole.

Delilah said as low as she could: "Jules, do you copy?"

[In the jet plane]

Julius shocked to hear Delilah's voice and so relieved at the same time.

Julius: "Delilah?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW I WAS..."

Delilah cut him off; she wasn't in the mood to be shouted at. Went: "Yeah yeah whatever, I have the Texas snowbells in my hands. Give me a signal when you're near by, you know where I am do you?"

Julius: "you're in..."

Delilah no time to chat with him (because she is afraid Wednesday will come anytime) went: "Good, you know where I am cuz I have no idea, tell Nosey to hack into Wednesday's security system, I'm sure she is controlling it by computer by
the look of the camera...''

Julius knew it's not a convenient time to chat said: "Gotta over and out."

Delilah: "wait!"

Julius: "What, De?"

Delilah: "Please hurry..."(looking she's almost going to cry well I will be too, if I was in a foreign place not knowing how to get out of there except with some help that maybe be late)

Julius said gently: "I will." And he went outline.

[In the Academy]

Nosey just got a message then hurried to Al and Scarlett.

[In the lab]

Delilah: "I think it's about time. Hope Nosey took care of everything."

She opened the door that has an alarm.

Delilah: "Yes, no alarm." And she's out of this stupid lab, the snowbells safely in her backpack.

Delilah: "Ah oh." And there was Wednesday in front of her looking pretty mad with her arms crossed.

Wednesday: "What's going on here? I was just in the beach to get some tan and you're trying to get away. BIG MISTAKE."
Sign up to rate and review this story