Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Wonderful scent

Mission accomplished

by dajung_rose 4 reviews

OH!!! There's a quiz!!!! TRY to guess the answer!!!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 873 words

1Exciting
Delilah: "Oh! There you are. I was looking for you. You know I just finished making the base for the perfume."

She took out the 'beetle' perfume and sprayed it on Wednesday's hands.

Delilah: "So...what do you think? Nice, huh?"

Wednesday: "Yes, it's pretty good actually."

Delilah: "you know what, it's better if you sprayed it in your..."

In her mind, there's no way she is going to spend her time on that bitch.

Well, she just decided to escape and sprayed the perfume into Wednesday's eyes.

(Ouch! That must have stung) and sprayed some more onto her body.

Delilah: "Ok, time to run."

She kept running through the forest, Wednesday's henchmen not far behind.

Delilah keep shooing the branches and leaves that are blocking the way.

At last, she reached to the shore and saw some jet-boats just waiting to be ride on.

She climbed into one of them then to the other, looking really anxious to get away.

Delilah: "Ah, Jesus! I thought Wednesday always leaves her keys behind. Where is
Julius when you need him!?!?! Wait just a minute..."

A strong shore wind came and blew off her wig that became loose when she was running.

There was no time to wait. An icy cold voice came from behind her.

Wednesday: "I should have known. Delilah. Henchmen! Cease her!"

Delilah took off her glasses there is no need to disguise now. Yet she needs wide eyesight to kick some serious butt.

[Back to Julius]

Julius couldn't land near the island without being caught by Wednesday.

The island was just too small.

All Wednesday gotta do is look up to the sky and see a helicopter about to land (and the helicopter can make major noise).

And whala! Arrest Julius.

The only way without being caught is scuba-diving.

When he reached the island, he decided it's about time to give a signal to Delilah but his mole got soaked because of the water and

he was afraid to use his blackberry (he didn't want her disguise to blow out AT THAT TIME.)

Then he spotted the jet-boats nearby, well maybe he could give his signal there.

He gets all the keys out from the boats, just to show Delilah that this was the trick she had used on Dr. Dismay (at the "A dreamer never dies" episode)

At least, it shows he's near, he guesses.

Actually, Delilah or Wednesday either of them has to use the boat sooner or later.

It's an advantage for Julius in either way.

Julius: "Ya, she'll get the message."

Then he saw Delilah being chased by 3 people.

Wednesday facing to Delilah: "Ha! Looks like you ran out of luck."

Delilah said all so dreamily: "Probably not!" while the henchmen was getting closer and closer to Delilah.

Julius kicked out a leg from behind Wednesday and swept her feet from under.

Wednesday shrieked. Later she was kicking and writhing like an hopeless eel. The beetles got her.

Delilah: "Next time you hurry up!!!!"

Julius: "Ya sure. You take the left and I'll take the right."

Next thing you know D&J's fists were plowing into the henchmen's faces.

Julius was doing really well with his henchman. Let's face it, that henchman is slow and not as fast as Julius, but Delilah...

Delilah wasn't that lucky, not that she had her problem with combat. Just, her henchman had an advantage because of Wednesday.

Wednesday might seem to be confessing with her beetles but she hasn't forgotten about her enemies. (And let's not forget about Wednesday's weapon lipsticks and pocket mirrors. One explodes and the other gives out toxic gas.)

Wednesday threw her mirror to Delilah's henchman and he held it directly to Delilah.

After a second, Delilah got dizzy and spin into the ground.

Julius sent that henchman crashing very hard into the ground and seized Delilah shoulders and helped her up.

Julius: "You OK?"

Delilah: "Um...Ya, sure."

He reached down and seized the Henchman by the arms and pulled him up too.


Just so he could hit him again.

Later on, all 3 bodies were lying on the ground, 2 unconscious and 1 covered with bugs.

D&J laughing now relieved this mission is over

(Let's not forgot the famous words) Julius: "YOU, ma` am have an appointment with justice." together again laughing happily.


[Later in the helicopter]

Julius: "the doctors say just some few nice rests will do."

Delilah: "I'm glad to hear that."

Delilah rested her head to Julius' shoulder.

Julius: "remember the biology class, what I meant to tell you?"

Delilah: "Ya..."she's not happy about it, cuz she thought she smelt ripe at biology class that was just after fencing, even though she spent all the morning with all her hair product laid into it.

Julius: "you smelt, like, really nice."

She couldn't help to hide her smile: "Wonderful."

**ok here comes a quiz**

Not before long she fell asleep.

She felt safe and sound on his broad shoulder.

Julius kept staring at her and said: "You know, you shouldn't have scare me like that before."

Delilah mumbled something in the sleep: " hankjewishailikehibbingyuRlond."

Julius not knowing what she said, said: " Ya? I love you too."

Guess what 'hankjewishailikehibbingyuRlond' means? {Answer in my next story}
Sign up to rate and review this story