Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Theres A Secret In The Air

Secret

by A_Silent_Killing 4 reviews

Is Frank Ready For Sam's Secert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 677 words

0Unrated
"Frank before I answer I want you to answer a question. Okay" I asked him

"Okay what is it?"

"Will you promise not to leave me because of my past?" I asked

"Yeah I love you so much and I know all about you past unless there's something your not telling me."

"Okay, good Then yes I will marry you." And with that I was going to marry the love of my life I was so excited.

"Sam is there something about your past that you're not telling me?" He asked and my heart sunk into my stomach I had to tell him the truth.

"Yes" I said ever so softly into his chest which I had buried my head into.

"Sam please tell me, I want to know everything good or bad about you I love you so much" Frank said as he held me and we sat down on the couch.

"You really want to know don't you. I have to warn you, you're not going to like it"

"It's ok tell me I'm here for you" he sigh in fear of I was cheating on him or something.

"Alright.............." I stopped and sighed and looked him in the eye "Please don't do anything stupid after I tell you......When I was 12..........my dad started drinking a lot........and..........he started getting angry at everything I did .......................and when I was like 12 and a half he started hitting me a lot........it lasted till I left with you on tour and stuff with you and your band" I looked at him and I started to cry slowly I could see he was getting angry I saw it in his eyes.

"So all those days you would come to school and tell me you fell or something it was actually your dad that did it to you?" He said playing with a string on my pants.

"Yeah."

"When was the last time? Why did he do it the lasted time?" he asked still playing with the string.

"Remember when we first meet and I spent the night at Lisa's house with you and I got that phone call...." I stopped to see him shake his head yes "Well it was my dad telling me when I get home I was in for it and he hit me so bad that I could not get out of bed and stayed home for 3 days"

"Did you start cutting because of him?" He looked at me and I saw so much rage in his eyes I was scared he was going to do something stupid.

"Yeah that's when I started"

He looked at me and all of a sudden he got up "Where are you going?" I asked in fear knowing in the back of my mind that my mom and dad live really close by.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and I started to cry.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING COMEBACK HERE YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE!" I yelled at him as he walked out the door.

I quickly grabbed my phone and started calling him it rang and rang I hung up and called back and he turn his phone off. 'Fuck' I said with tears running out of my eyes I called the only person I knew who could help me Gerard.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Gerard: Hello?

Me: Gerard franks gone I was telling him something about my dad and he got up and left upset he turned his phone off and I'm scared

Gerard: Sam don't worry he will be ok calm down

Me: You don't understand what I told him made him mad I could see it in his eyes please I'm scared I can't live with out my Frank

Gerard: what did you tell him?

Me: I can't tell you just help me find him

Gerard: ok I will be over to take you to go find him don't worry

Me: Ok

I hung up and got ready still crying my eyes out 'I hope frank is ok'.

___________________________________________________________

REVIEWS
Sign up to rate and review this story