Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Trust Me, Please?

True Love

by meeniemoe 4 reviews

So what does Alice give Brendon for a V-days gift? And how MANY presents does Brendon give Alice? ;)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 2675 words

0Unrated
A/N: *warning* This chapter goes a little bit over PG-13 range...but it's not quite R rated, either...e.O;

Chapter Ten:
True Love

"And I feel good...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!" Alice sang loudly as she drove. She had on her D&G glasses that Brendon gave her as a gift (well, one of his gifts...) for Christmas. And although it really didn't match her VW buggy, she didn't mind. After she nearly missed the exit off the highway to the apartment that the boys were staying at, she turned off her CD player. /I'll probably scare all the hobos in SF with my lousy James Brown singing... /(A/N: God rest Brown's soul...)

It was early-8 am, if you can call that early-in the morning. Valentines Day. When Alice parked her car on a curb near the boy's place, she could tell the whole neighborhood was awake except for the place she was headed. As the energetic girl bounced up the stairway, she heard the door slam, and a man talking on his cell phone, rushing around the corner until-

"Fuck!"

"Ouch!" Alice screeched, falling on her bottom. When she looked up at the man, who was in a white hoodie and skinny jeans, she didn't immediately recognize him. "Spencer!" She said finally, shaking her head lightly. What was wrong with her, not recognizing one of her boyfriend's best pals?

"Oh, hey Ali!...Hey, I'll call you back...No, I'm coming over right now..." Spencer said first to Ali, but then talked into the mouthpiece of his cell phone again. Alice brushed herself off, and Spencer gave her a hand. Before Spence could say anything, Alice started off with an, "Are you the only one awake in the apartment?"

"Thanks for the nice hello." Spencer joked, tucking his cell phone away into one of his pockets. He had a huge Safeway bag balanced in his other arm.

"Whoa, you're loaded, pal. Where're you going with all that stuff?" Alice asked, pointing at the bag in Spencer's hands. Spencer just winked, before whispering into Ali's ear: "It's for my girlfriend. Shh."

Alice giggled as Spencer's breath blew against the tip of her ear. He could be so funny and charming at times. And for some odd reason, Spencer always reminded her of a teddy bear. But just before either of them could say anything more, another voice sounded in the hallway.

"Spence, stay away from Alice. You have your own." The voice drawled. Alice laughed, and instantaneously, the laugh contagiously spread to even Spencer and the voice. When the voice stepped out into the light, Alice realized it was Brendon. "Hey honey...you don't sound to good," Alice told her boyfriend sweetly as she walked up to him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. Suddenly, her sweetness wilted, and she scrunched her nose up. She said, "Ew, Bren, morning breath! Didn't you bother to drink something before coming out here to say hi?"

Spencer laughed, and walked down the stairwell. "Happy Valentines you guys!" Spencer yelled before getting into his car and driving off, no doubt, to visit his girlfriend.

"So...is there a reason why you came over to criticize my breath on Saint Valentines Day, hmm?" Brendon asked as he pushed Alice into the apartment and shut the door behind him. He made his way into the kitchen, grabbing a jug of water and pouring himself a glass. Alice sat down at the bar. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I distinctly remember a certain someone complaining that we needed to spend all day together today..."

Brendon's eyes widened as he choked on his water. "Right!...I didn't forget..." Brendon explained, still half-choking on his water. It seemed odd to Alice-it did seem a bit, indeed, odd that he would forget something like this. He was so keen on it the day before...But whatever...he looks tired, as if he did something really tiring last night...

"Of course you didn't forget," Alice laughed, glossing over the topic like it never existed. She decided to forget it-for now.

When Brendon finished his glass of water, he winked at Alice and told her, "C'mon, there's a few things I wanna do with you today..."

"This doesn't include anything that might make me kill myself, right?" Alice said, laughing still. Brendon rolled his eyes, and murmured a 'ha ha' very sarcastically.

Brendon went through his apartment. Alice could tell whose bedroom was whose, just because all the doors were open and revealed each bandmate on their bed. Well, Spencer already left, and Jon had gone to visit a sick friend in town. (Brendon kept joking it was a random hobo that Jon picked up the week before, but after Jon threw Spencer's drumstick at him, he shut up.) Ryan was the one Alice saw on the bed, his bedroom pretty much well-kept and organized. The fact that Ryan had started growing facial hair made Alice do a double-take, accidentally mistaking him for a hobo.

"C'mon, Alice." Brendon whispered urgently. Alice sighed, and followed her boyfriend's lead. Ryan looked pretty tired, too. What the hell were they doing last night that involved such tired musicians? Alice thought, amused at her own comment about the band mates.

Brendon motioned her inside his room. Alice gulped. She didn't really plan on the sex that early but...

"No, it's not what you think-I have a balcony, and I wanna show you something outside. Besides, I wanna go to Fisherman's Wharf and all those places with you today...so..." He said, doing little hand motions to prevent Alice from looking too early.

"I got you a new car!" Brendon exclaimed, removing his hands away from her vision. Alice gasped. It was a beautiful brand-new Mustang. (I guess after producing two albums that went Platinum must have reaped in a lot of money...) Alice's jaw immediately dropped to the bottom of the balcony. (If not farther!!) "Brendon...are you crazy? This? For...for me/?" She asked with definite incredulity. Brendon could see the exact thought running through her mind: /Do I really deserve him?

Brendon cleared his throat and wrapped his arms around her hips. "Anything for you, babe." Alice was still stunned though. Then, after a few seconds, she snapped out of it. "So...am I allowed to, you know, drive it...now?" Brendon nearly laughed out loud, but remembered that Ryan was still sleeping. "Of course. It's yours now."

Then, as quick as a child on Christmas Day, Alice ran excitedly down the stairwell and into the car park. Brendon followed close after.

It definitely was going to be a good day.

*
"Hey Jon." Ryan murmured, still sipping at his cold orange juice.

"Hey. Why're you alone? Where's your girlfriend?" Jon asked, frowning as he tossed the keys on a nearby side table. As he collapsed into a chair, Ryan sighed. "She had to go out...on an 'emergency photoshoot'. She said it couldn't wait. So we're postponing our Valentines Day..."

"Sorry dude. That totally sucks." Jon said, chewing loudly on his gum. Silence ensued, and Jon checked his watch. 2: 45 pm. As if to read his mind, Ryan mumbled, "Yeah, I bet Brendon has given Alice the key already..."

Jon, totally oblivious to the world as per usual, raised an eyebrow, as if to say, 'Huh?' Ryan rolled his eyes, and asked, "Do I need to explain everything to you?...Brendon got Alice...six gifts. The first one was the Mustang, the other was the key, then the next was a private dinner for two...oh shit, what was the fourth one?..."

Then, Jon picked up on it. He sat upright and exclaimed, "Brendon told me! He said something like, a new couch for her apartment or something..."

"Yeah, that's right. So that's the fourth. The fifth was a new watch. The sixth-which he won't give 'till tonight-is that glass box he got the other day. I think he's giving that with the watch, cuz he's gonna put the watch inside the box." Ryan finished, putting his glass into the dishwasher. For once, the boys were trying to get their act together on cleaning up the apartment. Their tourbus was a constant mess whenever they were touring, so they were trying to make a 'new years resolution' to become a little bit more tidy. Especially with leaving the moldy pizza out...

"Y'know how long Keltie's gonna be out on her photoshoot?" Jon asked lazily from the couch again. Ryan checked his watch. His girlfriend never told him what time she'd be back. He didn't even need to answer when Jon responded with a, "Let's go paint the town red. C'mon, we'll go downtown and watch all those suckers for romance smooch in front of shopping windows. It'll be great fun. We can hit the pub afterwards if you like..."

Since he had nothing better to do, Ryan nodded. But then he hesitated. "I don't know if I can drink anything citrus-y or fizzy, though...I'll pass on the drinks..." Jon looked at Ryan oddly. Not drink anything fizzy? Nothing citrus-y?...Not even.../beer/?

"How come?" Jon asked curiously, as he locked the door. The two made their way to Jon's car. Ryan licked his chapped lips, before quietly saying, "I dunno...I have this really bad cold sore at the edge of my mouth...like right th-"

And before Ryan could even point it out, Jon noticed. How could he have not noticed it before?! Jon made a face, going, "Eww....Gross, man...how the fuck did you get that?" Ryan rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the support."

"No, but like seriously!"

"It's a fucking cold sore, Jon. People get it from time to time."

"You have herpes." Jon stated plainly as he started the ignition. Ryan laughed. "Herpes?"

"Yeah, Ryan. Sorry to break it to you man, but you wouldn't make a great prostitute." Jon continued on to say as he backed out of the parking spot. Ryan laughed even harder. "Whoever said I ever wanted to be a prostitute?"

"I did." Jon smiled cheekily, and started the drive to downtown SF.

*
"Hellloooooo?" Brendon called as he staggered into the foyer of their apartment. He dragged in Alice as well, who was giggling from a joke Brendon made earlier. It was just after 9 pm, and none of the boys were home. Well, of course, apart from Brendon...

"Guess no one's home?" Alice suggested as she flopped on the couch in their living room. Brendon made a face before toeing off his vans and walking into the kitchen. Alice kicked off her sandals, and followed Brendon. He was micro waving popcorn when she massaged his back. "Oh my god...if you stop now, I will really kill you..." Brendon moaned, feeling Alice's working fingers dig into his tense muscles.

"Honey, what made you so tight?" Alice asked as she chuckled at Brendon's comment. Brendon half-shrugged, and the two stayed in that position until the popcorn had one minute left. As the popcorn kernels really started popping, Alice turned Brendon around a bit forcefully. But before Brendon could stutter something profound, Alice placed a careful kiss upon her lover's lips. How could she resist, anyways? His full pouty lips just appealed to her like that.

They forgot that the popcorn started burning. They forgot the popcorn was even IN the micro wave. Instead, Alice kept kissing Brendon so intensely that he backed up into the counter behind him. Brendon reluctantly pulled back, and picked Alice up almost instantaneously.

"Where are we going?"

"To the couch." Brendon said gruffly, and let her down on the couch. He climbed back on top of her, kissing her nose first softly, then her small fruity-chapstick-tasing lips. From there, he trailed small feathery kisses along her jawline until he reached her earlobe. He frustratedly took off her hoop earring, and continued kissing her ear. Alice giggled, but then sighed wistfully. To be loved so dearly by someone-that was pure bliss.

To turn the tables around, she flipped over. Now Brendon was on the bottom. She let her hands wander where she never thought she could. Eventually, she practically tore off his shirt as she felt his well-built chest. Is this what I really want...? Brendon kissed her neck intensely, not missing a single dry spot. He didn't kiss sloppily-he just kissed everywhere.

Brendon felt up Alice's shirt, feeling her belly button, the smoothness of her skin, the way the small amount of extra skin rippled when she moved ever so slightly to kiss him on the neck. He shivered, right down to the bone. The effect she had on him was insane.

As Alice raked her hands through Brendon's hair, he whispered in her ear: "What did you get me for Valentines Day, hmm?"

Alice stopped her ministrations suddenly, and pulled back. Shyly, she pulled him up. "What are you doing?" Brendon asked curiously. Alice fished for something in the back pocket of her jeans. Slowly, she brought her hand to his. "I'm...I'm ready." She said steadily, and pressed the plastic wrapping into his palm.

Brendon opened his hand.

A...condom?

"Are you sure, Ali?"

"I've been with you for a year...and there hasn't been one guy in my life ever like you. I...I think I trust you."

Brendon beamed, and pulled her into the hallway, and then slowly, into his room.

You don't know long I've been wanting to do this...

*
Brendon finally woke up (yeah, he fell asleep after the workout Alice gave him ;D), his arms and back feeling a bit sore. He watched Alice sleep, her dark brown hair cascading down her back. Lovingly, he pressed his lips on her dainty little nose. She sniffed, and turned around. He chuckled. He knew that she was going to be a hell of a lot more sore than he felt-after all, he knew it was her first time.

I'm her first time... He thought to himself pensively. For the next half hour, he sat there in bed with her, thinking of how much he loved her, and almost admitting that he'd marry her.
And why not?

Cuz I'm too fucking young for the whole marriage gig...

But another part of his brain went, 'So?'

Just before he could come to a resolution to his inner conflict, he heard noise outside his door. He checked his clock: 9 am. It was early, but not too early...

I'll go get her a hot cup of tea... So Brendon slid out of bed, making sure not to wake Alice. But he shivered as he slipped on his boxers and walked outside. Apparently leaving the warm bed wasn't such a great idea... He thought to himself, almost laughing.

"Hey Bren."

Brendon whirled around, facing Ryan. "Oh, hey Ry. What's up?" He asked, smiling at his good friend. Ryan scratched his head. "Look, I know Alice is here right now but...we need to talk."

"Oh?" Brendon asked, shifting from one foot to the other. "Yeah." Ryan nodded. "Come into my room once you're done making...whatever you're making..."

"Tea. And I'll come right now. The pot'll go off in the next few minutes."

"Okay." Ryan agreed, as he opened the door to his room, and ushered Brendon inside.

Alice woke up to no-one in bed beside her. "Brendon?" She asked meekly, holding the covers up to her chest. But she heard talking in the next room. I bet he's talking to Jon, Spence, or Ry...

So she walked over to the door and listened. Why do they have to talk in Ryan's room, though?...What makes it so important that I'm not allowed to hear?...

A/N: Sorry I didn't get to update earlier...I woke up two days ago not being able to walk without feeling nauseas or dizzy! I've been sleeping for the past couple days straight...And I'm still not feeling better. )= But! I felt good enough to post something for you guys =) XOXO Nat
Sign up to rate and review this story