Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Hard To Say I Do When I Don't

Hopeful for Your Love

by raindropsonroses49 1 review

A nice walk leaves Tara alone with Pete. She wants desperately to make a move, but isn't sure how he'll react. What will happen between Tara and Pete?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 455 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

How many times will she fall for that excuse? Of course I wasn't looking for Hemm. I knew where he was. I just needed some way to see her.
Tara. She's beautiful. I'm not exactly the type of guy to be crushing on a girl like I'm in fifth grade, but it's hard to ignore her. Those midnight curls, and her violet eyes. Sure, she looks average to anyone else, but it's more than her looks. Her entire personality is just...amazing, I guess. That's the only way to describe her. She just seems to have a glow about her.
She's got a good body, too. Really curvy. She's got a nice chest, too...oh my God. What am I thinking? I'm talking about my best friend's girlfriend's boobs.
The one thing that's wrong about her. She's with Patrick. What upsets me is that I'm sure she loves him, but he never seems to show her that he loves her. It's not fair for a girl like her. She deserves so much better. If only I could prove it to her.
"I'm really borrreeeddd." Tara whined. She's got such a cute whine.
"Uh, wanna go for a walk? We could bring Hemm." I finally found my voice. I have no idea why it always seems like I lose my voice around her. I don't want to say the wrong thing to her.
"Sure. It's nice outside. Pat, you coming?" she had to ask.
That's another thing that's funny. Patrick has NEVER let anybody call him Pat. Tara's the only one.
Please, please don't say yes...

Tara's POV

Did he ask me to walk with him? I hope so. I should probably ask Patrick, just so he doesn't feel left out. Don't say yes, don't say yes...
"Nah, I'm staying here." He finally answered.
YES! Finally, a chance to be alone with Pete. I'm glad. I hope I get a chance to get closer to him.
I've had a few times with him, a couple of hugs when I was upset about something, good luck kisses on his cheek before a concert, nothing I wish would happen.
I stood up from the floor. I grabbed Hemm's leash off the counter. I hooked it to his collar, and pushed the door open. A gust of chilly wind blew at me. I was surprised how chilly it was, especially for New Mexico. I wasn't exactly wearing much either, a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. I stepped off the bus, Hemmingway leading us across the parking lot. I stumbled several times from him jerking on the leash.
Then I fell down. Ouch. I scraped my knee across the pavement.
"Ow." I heard myself say.
Sign up to rate and review this story