Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Hard To Say I Do When I Don't

Seduction and Secrecy

by raindropsonroses49 1 review

Tara is alone in the RV with Pete, and before long their privacy is put to use...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 694 words

0Unrated
Short chapter, but that happens. Hope you like it.

Tara's POV
Our lips were getting closer together. And all at once, my lips pressed against Pete's, Hemmingway tugged on his leash, sending me flying backward, and Joe came around the corner. It took me a moment to realize what exactly was happening, that Joe might have seen us kiss, that maybe it was a good thing that Hemm pulled us away from each other. I stumbled back but didn't fall, then regained my balance.
"What's up?" Joe asked casually, oblivious to what just happened.
"Uh, n-nothing," I stammered, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything. Joe is a great guy, but I couldn't be sure that I could trust him. If he saw us, he might have told Patrick. Then...I wasn't about to think about that.
"Cool. I think Pat's looking for you," Joe said, leaning down to scratch Hemm behind the ears.
"Oh. I guess I'll go find him then," I replied, stealing a glance at Pete. He gave me a look that said, /You can leave now, but it's hardly over/, and he gave me a bit of a devilish grin. I smiled at him seductively and slipped away, with an extra bounce in my step.

Pete's POV
I kissed her. She kissed me. Which way was it? I wasn't sure.
"What was that look for?" Joe asked. Joe was one of those people who have to know everything about everyone all the time, and it gets pretty annoying.
But I simply replied, "Nothing." Just like Tara had. I walked past him, following her. I saw her slip into the RV. I couldn't say whether Patrick was in there or not, so I walked to the RV and also stepped inside. I heard her calling out to Patrick, and there was no reply. She turned around to leave, and was surprised when she saw me standing in front of the door.

Tara's POV
I didn't realize Pete came in until I turned around and saw him. My heart jumped.
"Can't find him?" Pete asked.
"Yeah." I replied. "Pete, about before, with the kissing..."
"What?" He asked.
"Can...well, can we do that again?" I said, smiling.
Pete gave me a naughty look. "Don't have to ask me twice." I stepped toward him, leaning near him once more.
Our lips crashed together. I kissed him several times, finally forcing his mouth open. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He backed against the RV door and his hand fumbled with the lock, finally turning it. He wrapped his arms around me, and picked me up. He carried me to the back room with the bunks and set me down on his. Pete crawled over me so that I was laying underneath him, while he sat on hands and knees over me. He kissed at my collarbone and tugged at the bottom of my tank, which I gratefully slipped off and threw to the floor. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingertips across his bare chest. He reached his hands behind me, unclasping my bra. I slipped it off and Pete rubbed across my breasts. He planted kisses all over my chest and his mouth ran over my stomach, reaching the waist of my shorts. He unbuttoned them quickly and pulled them off, along with my panties. I let out a moan as he pushed apart my legs and slipped his tongue between my thighs. Finally he moved away, and as soon as he started kissing my neck again I moved my hand across his jeans, feeling the large bulge in his pants. I unzipped them and pulled them down with his boxers, moving my hand up and down his huge erection. He reached down over the side of the bed, opening his suitcase on the floor and pulling out a condom. He slipped it on, and quickly he pushed his full length deep inside me. He began to thrust in and out of my body. I could feel my orgasm coming fast.
I let a moan escape from my lips as I came, and I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story