Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

Trophy Boys, Trophy Wives

by xxlaurenxx 6 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1562 words

0Unrated
wootWOOT
updates are fun, huh?
they'd only be better if certian people would review
so make this story all it can be and do so!
=] ily









A few hours later, after gathering a bag from my room and stealing the pack of cigarettes from my mother's purse as well as a roll of twenties, I found myself standing in front of Shant's apartment door. I hesitantly approached, wondering why this had all seemed so uncomfortable to me, and knocked a few times, getting louder with each time my hand hit the wood.

But time passed, first moments, minutes as I awaited an answer. I finally gave up, letting out a long breath of frustrated air from my nose as I approached the ledge just above the door. I stretched up onto my tiptoes until they were extended up to the max and began to feel around for the spare key. After moving my hand around for a few moments, I felt a piece of metal just at the tips of my fingers. Rolling my eyes, then jumping up quickly I grabbed the key and landed contently on my feet.

I slid the key into the keyhole on the door handle, turning it slightly as I did so, and opened the door. The room looked just the same as it did early yesterday afternoon, when I came over to pick them all up. I slowly walked into the pitch-dark room, hearing the wood floor beneath me creak as I stepped, reminding me of an old horror movie. I reached for the switch, and quickly clicked it on, illuminating the room with light.

I noticed the distinctive sent of Shant as I strolled through the room; the smell resembling that of the axe body spray, which he wore often. I walked up to the window, my favorite place in his apartment, and slid a cigarette between my lips; bring the lighter up to light it. I deeply inhaled, and then removing the cigarette from my mouth blew out a stream of smoke, noticing the pinkish ring I had left from my lipstick.

I watched the cars down below speed by, but was very much attracted to a taxicab that pulled over up to the sidewalk. It had an advertisement on the roof of it; /Panic! At The Disco/, it read. They were that poser band with the strange close, catchy lyrics, and bad vocals. I remember Gage and Travis trying to get me to go with them to one of their concerts a while back, when they were "undiscovered", but I refused immediately, knowing that it would just be a waste of time. They were just another teenybopper fad that would be over as quickly as it started.

I watched a man get out of the cab and hand the driver his money, then walking into the building, when I was suddenly surprised by familiar hands wrapping around my waste. I smiled, forgetting about the cab, and turned my body so I was facing him. I hid the cigarette behind my back and put it out quickly in the ash tray that sat behind me as he began looking me up and down; I fallowed his action, noticing I was still wearing the slinky black dress that was meant for the party.

He began running his fingers up and down the back of the dress, smiling sweetly into a kiss as he did so. He then leaned out, looking me up and down once more, "Wow..."

"I hope that's a good wow", I smiled. He nodded intensively as I let out a slight laugh. "I didn't have time to change before I took off." I took a pause as his expression changed into something more serious. He could read my mind. "I kind of got kicked out again", I said innocently.

"Meizahn...when are you and your mom going to just get along?" he asked in a frustrated tone. "I love you too much to see you like this."

"Shant, you don't understand", I began as I sat back down on the couch, taking out my pack of cigarettes and sliding one smoothly between my lips.

Grabbing it quickly, Shant pressed it into Kale's ashtray. He cocked an eyebrow as I began to hear the voices of the other boys gradually getting louder as they approached the apartment. "You told me you were going to quit, Meizahn", he said strictly. I smiled angelically, acting as if nothing was wrong. "You know I'm only doing this because I care about you", he smiled as he wrapped his arms back around his waste.

"Easier said then done, beautiful", I said as the rest of the boys ran through the opened door.

Gage approached me quickly, trapping me in his arms and spun me around in a circle. Shant, of course, didn't mind, seeing as he knew all of those boys were nothing more then brothers to me. "Ohmygod, Meizahn... Last night was so awesome!" he squealed, almost as if he were a five-year-old girl. "I've got a fucking hangover!" he squealed again in delight.

I rolled my eyes jokingly as I pushed him slightly on the shoulder, "God, you're such a loser." I mocked, seeing as he was more of a straightedge boy when it came to drinking, claiming to only do it on "special occasions". "But I hope you boys don't mind, I'm probably going to end up crashing here for a while."

Travis looked over at Gage, who exchanged the somewhat secretive look he projected; which was fallowed by a hysterical fit of laughter. I cocked an eyebrow, as did Shant, as we stared intensively. "Just make sure you guys don't make too much noise at night", Travis giggled. "I've got work in the morning.

Shant and I exchanged glances and smiled at each other, "Can't promise anything, guys", he winked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, when suddenly the phone in my pocket began to go off. "I'll be right back", I said as I slid it out of my pocket and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. "Hello?" I answered smoothly into the speaker.

"Uh.... Hi"

"Hi...?" I replied confused as I pulled myself up onto the counter top. "Who.... uhh.... who is this?"

"This is Ryan..."

It suddenly clicked in my head; he was the guy from the hotel that I ran into earlier, the cute guy. "Ryan?" I said, suddenly confused about how he had even gotten my phone number. "I don't mean to sound bitchy or anything.... But how'd you get this number?"

He chuckled lightly, "Well I think I'd know my own phone number", he joked. His humor was slightly dry for my taste, causing me to sit there silently as he laughed. A few moments later, he realized he was alone, quickly stopping, "Uhh.... I think we switched phones on accident when we ran into each other." He took a pause, "I shouldn't have pictures on my phone of you and some guy nak...."

My eyes widened as I quickly cut him off, "You have my phone! You have my pictures!" I said, somewhat alarmed that he would dare look at the pictures. "Well... we... we need to meet up and switch them back", I said immediately.

He coughed slightly, as if he was rather uncomfortable. "Yeah...."

"Those pictures.... show no one", I said cautiously in shock. "They weren't meant for anyone's eyes..."

"I can see why"

I rolled my eyes and let out a breath of air in aggravation, "Meet me in the front of Ceaser's, by the fountains", I said quickly, attempting to change the subject. "I'm taking it you know where it is... unless...you're a tourist?"

"No.... I wouldn't exactly call myself a tourist."

"So you know where it is then." I took a pause as I jumped down from the counter and began fixing my hair in the mirror. "Meet me there in twenty."

"Okay..." I was just about to close the phone shut, when I heard him begin to speak again, "I'm going to be in a gray hoodie, tight jeans and sunglasses."

"Okay...?" I said rather confused as to why he needed to tell me; I mean, I had just seen him earlier that day. Did he really think I had forgotten what he looked like? "I'll see you in twenty."

Closing the phone I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out into the main room where I found all of the guys slumming around; Gage already without a shirt, stretched out on the couch watching music videos. I then looked over towards the kitchen where I saw Kale and Wes rummaging through the pantry. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to Shant, who was busy playing with his sidekick. "I'm going out for a little bit", I said as I pecked him lightly on the lips. "I'll be back in an hour or so."


He nodded and smiled, "Okay...be back by five or so, though. I have a surprise for later." A sinister smile crept onto his lips as he spoke, causing me to blush. I kissed him one last time on the cheek and turned my heels, exiting the apartment.










you loved it, i know
too bad meizahn hasnt been here to read
well fuck her =]
like i siad before please comment
Sign up to rate and review this story