Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

I Wrote The Gospal On Giving Up

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 823 words

0Unrated










I walked down the busy Vegas streets, lined with tourist with floral shirts and sunglasses, kaki shorts and cameras strung from their shoulders. I either rolled my eyes, or exhaled an almost too loud sign of anger ass I passed each one. You see, I was somewhat racist of tourists, especially the total cliché ones. I couldn't stand how they walked and talked and looked, anything about them. Nevertheless I kept on past them, trying not to notice as I made my way towards the Ceaser, which was now in sight.

I half walked, half ran to the crosswalk, which seemed to be a sea of people. I walked across the black tar street, my black pumps hitting hard on the ground, for I was still wearing the black dress. As I ignored the stares of the random people, I walked up to the fountains where I saw a familiar face.

As I walked up to the edge of the fountain, Ryan stood up and began to approach me himself. I stopped, as he stood, waiting for him to meet me. As he approached, he flashed a smile, "I'm really glad you could make it on such short notice. My schedule, well it's so insane right now, I hardly have time to have a life."

I returned the smile and began to dig through my bag for the phone, but noticed Ryan's eyes glued to my body. I glanced up, almost forcing a reasoning out of him, "I really hope I didn't catch you at a bad time", he said, apologetically. I bushed my eyebrows together, confused. "I mean your dress", he said, quickly realizing I had no idea what he was talking about. "You must have been going to a....to a....a party; or prom?"

I smiled, and giggled slightly; surprisingly interested in the way he seemed so nervous. "No...I'm a little old for high school," I grinned, almost as if finally realizing that I was eighteen. "When I left, the hotel I mean, I was going home to a party. But I got fed up and left."

He raised an eyebrow, as if surprised. "You just walked out on a party?" I nodded as he continued. "I mean, by the looks of that dress you have on", I looked down, noticing for the first time that the dress was rather gaudy, "That party must have been a pretty big deal."

"I suppose." I exhaled as I sat down on the edge of the fountain, still rummaging through my bag trying to find the phone. "It's complicated..." I said, quickly dodging the subject.

"I've got time", Ryan said as he quickly sat down beside me.

"What about you're busy schedule?" I asked sarcastically, sound far more prissy then I had originally planned. He raised an eyebrow, as if testing me, daring me to tell him. I exhaled quickly, debating in my mind whether to let him get involved or not. I turned quickly towards him, "Well...." I began, "It's my mother, you see... she's horrible. She expects me to be perfection, and live up to the fucking family expectations." I took a pause as Ryan parted his lips to speak, but started up again just before the words left his lips. "But my father...he'd make things right... he would have never wanted anything like this, none of this pressure to happen to me."

"Where's your dad now?" Ryan asked, seemingly interested. "I mean if you really need some help he's got to be somewhere."

"My mom drove him away when I was twelve. She doesn't tell me anything about where he ran off to, or even a phone number", I said. "It would be impossible to try and find him; and even then.... He hasn't seen me in so long I have no idea what he would think." I finally found his phone, which was stuck at the very bottom of my bad, and handed it to him.

Ryan let out an uneasy cough as we switched phones. "I set a password on your pictures, so no one but you can get into the certain ones", he said softly, as if it were a secret.

My eyes widened as I immediately flipped it opened and checked to see, "Wow!" I exclaimed. "You can do that?"

He smiled a bit and nodded as he leaned in and showed me, "Yeah, you see here", he said as he pointed to the box on the screen, "You just type in your password here and then you've got them."

I smiled as I closed my phone, "How do you know how to do something like that anyways?" I giggled. "Do you read the manual or something?"

He smiled innocently, "Well when you're someone like me you kind of have to."

"And what kind of person would that be...?"

"A George Ryan Ross", he smiled.









there ya go!
i would love comments =]
thanx much






Sign up to rate and review this story