Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

Razor Sharp; Razor Clean

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 1268 words

0Unrated
update;;
lucky you huh?
read and tell me what you think :]









Ryan and me sat at the fountains for a while, just talking and getting to know each other. Surprisingly he was a pretty okay guy; but there was me going off again, judging people before I get to know them. It was a bad habit I had suffered from ever since I was a child; I guess I could just never get rid of it. Nonetheless, after a good hour of talking, he stood up and began to stretch. "Any chance you'd want to go and grab a bite to eat?" he asked sincerely. "I know this place where you can get a killer sub."

I smiled, flattered by his offer, but then realized that Shant was at home, probably awaiting my arrival so he could give me my "surprise". I stood up, and shook my head as politely as I could. "I'm sorry...I'd really like to but I can't." For some strange reason, I felt like I had to present myself in front of him. Like I had to act like a lady, something I didn't do often. I mean, don't get me wrong; it was actually sort of nice being proper and well mannered for once, but it just wasn't the way I was used to acting. "I uhh.... Have a boyfriend."

"So what", he said, not rudely, but more or less matter-of-factly. "Trust me, Meizahn, I'm not the type of guy to steal a girl from her boyfriend. We can just go as friends."

I took a moment to think things through. Ryan did seem like a nice guy, someone who wouldn't take advantage of a girl, at least not one he just met. I smiled, "I guess it would be alright." I stood up and slipped off my heels, which were causing my feet to ach. "I'm sure Shant wont mind if I'm gone for a while longer."

----------

It was a few hours later, and I had completely lost track of time. Ryan and me were sprinting down the sidewalks, trying to doge the people as the rain poured down hard on our bodies. Ryan and I had been at the restaurant laughing and talking; we really connected, but I knew how important tonight was to Shant, he had been planning it forever, and I was late.

I reached the front entrance to the apartment complex a few moments before Ryan did, standing at the side of the building where there was a roof, which came as a safe-haven from the rain. Ryan quickly ran up beside me. I watched the rain drip from his hair and drop to the ground and he breathed heavily to catch his breath. "God...you can run...really fast...", he stammered in-between breaths.

I smiled, and laughed slightly to myself, before looking back down at my watch. I was now nearly an hour late, and I knew Shant wouldn't be happy. I looked over at Ryan, "I'm so sorry..." I said quickly. "I really have to go. "Shant's been up there waiting." I quickly went into my bag and dug out a twenty. "Here this will help you pay for a cab", I said, attempting to hand the bill to him.

"No need", he said sincerely, handing the twenty back to me. "I can manage." I smiled and nodded awkwardly at him. We stood there for a few minutes in silence before I began motioning towards the door. "Wait...", he said quickly. I turned so I was facing him. "I want to see you again."

I hesitated to answer him. Maybe he was attracted to me. Or maybe it was the other way around. I did not want to get into some strange love-triangle thing. "uh... I don't know, Ryan..."I replied. Then suddenly thinking quickly I took out a pen from my bag and wrote a few sloppy numbers on his hand, "Call me, we'll talk." I said quickly before darting into the building.

A ran quickly to the elevator and then up to the eleventh floor. Once the doors opened I ran down the hallway, my heels in my hands, and then ran through the door. I nearly slipped while running in on the hardwood floor, leaving a wet trail that fallowed wherever I went. But then I looked up and saw an angry Shant sitting on the couch, trying to pretend I wasn't there. That was how he dealt with frustration; he isolated himself. I walked up to him slowly and sat down beside him. "Shant..." I began.

"Don't..." he said quickly, cutting me off before I got a chance to explain. "You knew how fucking important this was to me...and I thought it was important to you. But I guess not. You don't fucking care about me or this relationship!" he said furiously.

God he could be a drama queen sometimes. And it wasn't like the whole evening was gone, we still had a few hours before the boys came home. "Shant please. This is very important to me. You don't even know. I was just out getting something to eat with..."

"You were out getting food, on a date, with another guy instead of spending time with me, your boyfriend!" he stood up, angrily. "What the fuck, Meizahn!"

"No! Shant! You aren't giving me a chance to explain myself!" I said, raising my voice so he would listen. "Me and Ryan just were talking; nothing happened. It was like two friends going out and having lunch; we just lost track of time." I stood up and walked into the kitchen, my face now wet from tears that streamed down my face. I leaned against the wall and then slowly slid down to the floor, crying my eyes out.

He walked slowly up to me and sat down beside me. "Meizahn, I ...I'm sorry", he said softly, snaking his arm around my back and pulling me in close to him so I was leaning on his shoulder. "It's just... I couldn't bare it if I ever lost you; or if you left me for some other guy. You just mean so much to me". He took a pause, thinking about what to say next. "If this makes any sense, my jealousy is just my way of caring."

"I know," I cried softly. "But, goddamn it Shant, how can I get close to anyone else when your like this. You know I fucking love you to death, and no guy could ever take your place." I took a pause, this time not so much crying from emotion but just crying to make him feel bad. "I really wanted to be here with you. I mean this night meant a lot to me. I didn't want to fucking screw it up."

I glanced up at his expression, which now showed somewhat of excitement. "You know, Meizahn, the nights not completely over." I wiped the few remaining tears and gave him a questionable look. "The guys aren't going to be back for another few hours."

I smiled and looked down at my soaked frame. "Well, I do need to get out of these clothes..." I began as I stood up quickly, Shant fallowing even quicker. "And... in soaked in the rain." His eyes widely opened and a smile crept onto his face.

The horny bastard.

"Shower?" he asked. I smiled sinisterly as I began to untie the top of the dress and ran into the bathroom, closing and locking the door tightly behind me.









thanks for reading!
comments and rates would be lovely
thanks :]
Sign up to rate and review this story