Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

He's Got You Right Where He Wants You; Right Where He Wants You

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 1282 words

0Unrated
sorry kiddos; i know it's been a while
but someone went away and was supposed to never come back
so i didnt feel like writing it
but she's being dumb now; and im bored so i thought i'd post it :]









You could have probably guessed what happened between Shant and me that night. I woke up the next morning to the sound of the boys in the other room. I looked over at the clock. Twelve forty nine. I quietly sat up, doing my best not to disturb Shant, and stood up, stretching slightly as I did so, and let the cool air chill my naked body. I looked back down at him; he slept so simply, like a baby. I smiled to myself, before pulling on one of his tee shirts and sliding on some under ware, then walking out.

I walked out into the living room where the boys were playing guitar hero. I smiled as I walked past them into the kitchen. I giggled and shook my head as I watched Travis attempt to play. He looked ridiculous jumping up and down, as if he were really some kind of rock star wannabe. "What?" he questioned jokingly after he finished. "Have you never seen someone kick ass at a game before?"

I giggled again, grabbing a box of cereal from below the counter top and sat down at the table. I half pulled; half ripped the box opened and shoved a handful of it into my mouth. "Ha, kicking ass; is that what you call it?" I said; my mouth full of food.

He gave a sarcastic/snotty smile as he turned away and went back to his game. I rolled my eyes as I finished what was in my mouth, then, taking the box back into the bedroom with me, I saw a still sleeping Shant. I quietly walked up to the bed, sliding down next to him on the bed, moving around as much as possible, trying to get him to wake on his own. A few moments later his eyes fluttered opened and he released a breathtaking smile. He opened his mouth to talk, but seemed almost short on breath, for he was only half awake. "Morning beautiful", he smiled as I moved in close and lay down next to him. I inhaled deeply, taking in his sweet scent.

"Don't you ever get sick of that line?" I replied softly, in a joking tone as I rested my hand on his chest. He kissed my forehead and shook his head no.

That moment was so peaceful, and so wonderful. It was a shame that the entire time all I could think about was Ryan. He was such a sweet guy, and totally sensitive too. Someone I could really talk to. But I didn't want to hurt Shant, especially like that. He had gone through so much with me; in a way I kind of owed it to him. Don't get me wrong; I had feelings for Shant that I had never felt for anyone else. But Ryan just seemed like he would be the kind of boy I could love even more. The kind of boy I could picture myself marrying. But I was starting to sound crazy. I mean I had only known him for what, a day. No one can judge someone that strongly just the first day.

"What time is it?" Shant groaned as he covered his eyes with his arm, shielding his gorgeous blues from the light.

I leaned my upper body off of the bed and pulled my cell phone out of the pocket of my jeans less than gracefully. Then, sitting back up by him like I had before, I opened it, revealing the time. "One o' seven", I replied.

"Shitttttt", Shant said quickly, as he shot up from the bed and scrambled to get dressed. I gave a puzzled expression; one obviously readable, for he answered the look on my face. "I have this thing I have to go to; a meeting, about my job. It's at one thirty." In the ten seconds he had been out of the bed, he managed to throw almost every shirt he owned on the floor, mixed with the dirty ones.

He ran up quickly to me, once getting a chance to slide on his nice slacks and a button up shirt. Then, pecking me on the cheek, he leaned in as I went at his necktie. I leaned in quickly and did my part; tying it quickly and pecking him back on the lips, "Good luck..." I began quickly as he began towards the door. "I love you", I replied, almost pathetically.

"Love you too!" I heard him yell just before the door slammed hard.

I walked over into the living room and pathetically flopped down onto the couch beside Travis. He chuckled lightly as he kept his eyes on Gage, who, like Travis, had gotten very into the game. "So what was that last night, Meiz, pity sex?" he asked snobbishly. I bunched my eyebrows together, confused. "You know, the next time you go out with another guy, you might not want to bring him back to your fucking apartment, especially when your boyfriend and his friends are home."

"What the hell... Travis... that was only Ryan."

"Oh, so this guy does have a name?"

"Travis, shut the fuck up!" I screamed. By now, Gage had been drawn away from the game and was now standing in front of the two of us with wide, curious eyes. "I ran into Ryan in the hotel lobby on my way out. We accidentally switched phones and had to give them back to each other. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be."

"Oh, whatever Meizahn!" he exclaimed. " I fucking saw you give that Ryan guy your number right before you ran in. I was watching from our fucking widow!" he took a pause as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. "How could you fucking do that to Shant, that kids like my brother."

"Travis, we just wanted to meet sometime, go out to lunch or something, as /friends/. I just didn't tell Shant because I knew that he'd freak. You know how jealous that boy gets." I took a pause, making sure to pick and choose my words carefully. I knew Travis had a way of interpreting words incorrectly. "Please Travis, I just wanted to go out and have coffee with the guy once. Just don't tell Shant. You know how he'll react if he ever finds out."

He took a few moments to speak, thinking over the situation carefully. "I don't know, Meiz. Shant would get pissed at the both of us if he found out...and..."

"Trav, you don't understand. It's not going to, you see. I'll be careful. And nothing's going to happen. Ryan isn't that kind of a guy, and I'm definitely not that kind of a girl. I mean I'm in love with Shant. I just want to go out and have some innocent fun with an interesting person."

"...fine..."

I quickly leaned in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, causing the two of us to fall backwards onto the couch. "Trav, I fucking love you!" I squealed as I kissed him quickly on the cheek.

"Yeah, well you just better make fucking sure nothing happens with this guy, Meiz. You have no idea how mad both me and Shant are going to be if you do."

"Don't even worry about it, Trav; It wont."









well there ya have it :]
rates and reviews would be lovely
much love
Sign up to rate and review this story