Categories > Original > Fantasy > A Monern Day Tailchaser

The Intro

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Smokey Tom. The main charter has a world that relys on him. Yet hes biss to all of this until its right in his face. He and his litter mates are the last desending of tailchaser, its been 200 hunde...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 592 words

0Unrated
This story is dedicated to my cat
Smokey Tom
My best friend
Ashley A. Webb



______
Intro

It had been two hundrid years ago when anyone last seen Tailchaser. Some beleive his three children were the First reborn.

Sadly enought what followed once they grew was more then enought proof that they were the First reborn.

His oldest was as white as Viror Whitewind himself. She was stronger and faster then Viror even was. Her name was Abira Snowwind....

The middle child was gray as the darkest shadows. She was very strange. As well as very quite. She was alot like Grizraz Hearteater. Her name was Gael Souleater...

The youngest of the three was black as Meerclar Allmother. But her paws. They were gray but the very tips. They were bright orange. She was smarter and more clever than Tangaloor Firefoot himself. Her name was Jesenia Shadowfoot...

Gael Souleater grew very mad and jealous because she was not as good as her sisters... She beleived her mother Roofshadow and her father Tailchaser thought less of her then the other two.

Soon her older sister Snowwind became the first Qween Of Cats that was not born of rolal blood or so they thought.... Once they found out that Tailchaser had Royal blood in him. They begun to think about what happen so long ago and what may happen again. Everyone was afread of what Souleater might do. Some even wanted her dead. But Tailchaser would not alowe such a thing.

As more time passed Souleater found out about the powers she had with in. she grinned just knowing what they could do. she had found one last spone of the demonhound.

she rased it up agains all the Folks. she was hoping it would kill off his sisters making her the best of the three.

But things did not work out the way she wished. Her sister Snowwind fought the beast. Shadowfoot came to help but Snowwind had already beated the beast. Snowwind was taken care of well, but as Tailchaser once told his young before disapearing, The Past will become The Future, The Future will become The Past, Time will repeat its self over and over again until The End of Time.

Just as Whitewind she wasted away and died. Souleater was afread of what might happen sense her plan failed. But soon fount the old ancient lore that Hearteater left.

She knew this was her chance. So what if her father said time repearted itself? It would not this time! Her father, Tailchaser when missing not to long after what happen to his elder daugter.

Roofshadow became very upset about such a thing and just about when insane. She had lived off Pouncequick for awhyle. She was deathly quite about such a horrable thing happening.

After Tailchaser when missing she herself when howling into the night that she would find him. He would not die with out her by his side! Some beleive they are still alive. Well others think they both fled to The Allmother in the sky.

Well Shadowfoot ran away in great pain. Beleiving it was her fault for her sister dieing. She belived that if only she had gotten there sooner her sister would still be alive. She could not beleive that her sister Souleater had tired to kill them.

She may have got her other sister but... But she did not know what she would do if she ever seen her sister again... She was losted at heart. She felt that her soul had been eaten away...
Sign up to rate and review this story