Categories > Original > Fantasy > A Monern Day Tailchaser

When everything Started...

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Smokey Tom. The main charter has a world that relys on him. Yet hes biss to all of this until its right in his face. He and his litter mates are the last desending of tailchaser, its been 200 hunde...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 620 words

0Unrated
Note
Ok just though I'd say that Each chapter will be in a part. But there will be 3 or 4 differnt parts. So I desied to brake up the parts. Oh yeah sorrry about it being so short.


Part 1
Finding Help

Chapter One
When everything Started...


Time may pass...
But things never could change...
As long as I I'm me.
And you are you.

-Ashley R. Bordin


Smokey sat there wishing he could be like his mother had said cats were supost to be. They were supost to be outside. Not living off these things called Man/. His mother also said that this one. The one who held him inside was a good one. She said that /Human/, as they called themselfs, was not as bad as most other. How she knew he would never know. He was born in a house after his mother was put in one herself. This /Human was almost able to speack in the Common Singing. She was differnt. She smelled differnt then a human too. But thats a differnt story... Back to Smokey. His mother had told him all they storys and talls of the Folks. He knew something all of his other brothers did not. He may have been the smallest making him the least known and notest in the family but still he knew that he was on of the proud desendents of Shadowfoot. His mother was the only one left of all the desendents. Now her kittens would have to be the last. His mother told him that he looks so much like Hearteater and Souleater. When the others knew this he was never again included in any games. He did not have the personality of eather of them. As his mother said. She said she beleives great things will come from him. He has something about him. She never knew what it was just it was something/... Little did she know how right she would be. This child would be a very big part of something... But what she did not know. This /Human did care about all the Folks. She was very kind hearted. She would help any of they she could even if they did not want the help. She never let one get hurt. She cryed over anythings death. She was one of the best. Even if he was stuck inside he was happy that she was the one to keep him inside. Ashley was her name. Smokey remaberd his promess to his sister Caly. He would never let anything happen to her. Lucky she lived in the same house as him. Smokey had not see Caly all day. He started to look around. He could not find her. He desided to try waking up Ashley. She may not have really been able to understand him but she was good at guessing.
"Yes Smokey?" She said rubbing her eyes. Her voice was soft.
"It Caly shes gone!"
"What? Are you hunger? I'll go get you some food. Hang on... Caly. Here girl." Ok today must have been an off day... He though to himself as she called for his sister.Star the elder cat of the house came out. She had lived out side and said she likes it inside better.
"So what is she doing?" Star ask out of bordum. Not really carring one way or another.
"Shes looking for Caly."
"She's gone. She got out last night. Than something got her. She had been winning at the window. I felt sorry for her so I when to wake up Ashley. But when I came back she was gone. But that means more food for us." Starr said not really carring if Smokey minded this or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story