Categories > Original > Fantasy > A Modern Day Tailchaser

Part 2 And You Are...?

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Smokey Tom. The main charter has a world that relys on him. Yet hes biss to all of this until its right in his face. He and his litter mates are the last desending of tailchaser, its been 200 hunde...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1364 words

0Unrated
Part 1

Finding Help

Chapter 2

And You Are...?

We Are Here...
We Help The Ruler...
We Save The Prince...
We Fight...
We Live...
We Die...
We Are Here To Serve The Prince!
By
Ashley R. Bordin


"What!?!" Smokey yelled freacked out about what he had heard.
"What? If you miss her so much why don't you go find her?" Starr said glarring at him.
"Because... I don't. I don't know how to live outside." He said imbarissed by how puthdic it sounded.
"Oh really?" Starr said to him with Sarcaume.
"Yes, I know you lived outside for a whyle could you teach me?" Smokey asked the elder orange and white cat, with a snicker on her face.
"I guess." She says happy that he knew she was better than him.
"So you know if you kill something to eat it right?" Star said to him.
"Yes." Smokey said paying close atention to every word she said as she showed him every step well Ashley ran around wild looking for Caly.
"Caly where are you?" She said falling to the grond and crying. But unlike anyother time when she was crying they did not go over to her, to have her stop crying. A little whyle after the eye was high in the sky...
"Smokey, that should be enough info about the outside to let you live out there, and here." Star says giving him a toy with her sent all over it. Smokey looked at her with a puzzeled look. She motioned for him to pick it up. So he did.
"But how do I get outside?" Smokey asked, Looking out the window. Ashley picked him up baby style.
"I know you were close to your sister. So I want you to be able to look for her, if you want." Ashley says setting him down.
"If you wish to look for her come on." Ashley says tears in her eyes. Smokey grabbed the toy before he followed her, she walked out of the house and he followed. She walked acorse the street and to the woods. It was where there was nothing but woods, after that the land turned to hills before woods took the land again. She had told Smokey, there was over 300 miles of nothing but wildlife out there.
"Smokey I will come everyday to look for you. Let me tell you somethinng. I beleive something, a cat has a face name a heart name, and a tail name. I beleive a face name is something someone calls you. A heart name is something you should only tell to the people that are close to you. And a tail name is something you must find, it tells you where you belong. Your face name is Smokey. Your heart name is tom. Your tail name is what you must find. I love you and wish you the best of luck my friend, I shall miss you, and await your safe return." She says as a tear slips down her face. Smokey looked back at his home before walking away to the woods, the last thing he heard from her was, "Good luck my little Tailchaser..." Ashley said, but once he looked back she was gone.
"What do I do now?" Smokey asked himself well hitting the grond in anger for forgetting to ask. Star said the best thing to do was head for the Clan of Sun. Star said tell them 'By the sun of the many gods that rule, I your princess, Star Ann. Comand you to take care of this kiten, teach him the dangers of this area, teach him of the Clans to look for. For help. Teach him of the ones to stay away from, as well as help him find what he looks for, because he is the desedent of Tailchaser. For he looks like Souleater, and Hearteater. But he is of great. Trust my jugment for I would be your queen.' If he even just one word wrong they'd kill him. Even if he did have a strand of her fur. Which had made he memorise it. He said to use her name when looking for an help. Her final words to him were 'the house will be vary emty with out ya. So get your furry butt back her as soon as you can.' My though was broken once I heard a bird. Or as Star called it a Flafla. Star said to find the Sun Clan head to the setting sun, to the west. She said to call the sun, the day star. I headed towards the west. For the first night of traval Smokey had not stoped until the small shadow the next day, the night had been nothing but walking. He finaly stoped to sleep.

"What is this? Is this not the Shadow Clan Leader's son?" A deep voice says as Smokey comes out of his sleep. Smokey jumps up hissing at the sound of the voice.
"Who-who are you?" Smokey ask studdering with his words.
"I I'm Nightstarr. This is my brother Sunspot. And who are you? And what clan do you belong to?" Says the same deep voice from before. This tom was a tall cat, he was a black blue color with white paws. And white bands around his eyes. His brother had the same black blue coat with a white spot that coverd his back.
"I'm Smokey. I have no clan, but I have a message from Star. Let see if I can rembamer it... It said, 'By the sun of the many gods that rule, I your princess, Star Ann. Comand you to take care of this kiten, teach him the dangers of this area, teach him of the Clans to look for. For help. Teach him of the ones to stay away from, as well as help him find what he looks for, because he is the desedent of Tailchaser. For he looks like Souleater, and Hearteater. But he is of great. Trust my jugment for I would be your queen.' I think thats what she said." Smokey said staring at them. They stared back.
"What happend to her? The real queen of the Sun Clan?" Nightstarr asked. Sunspot just stood there qiute as could be.
"Here, she said give this to prove its her." I say droping the toy with her hair on it. They both sniff it and look at each other.
"Thats her." Nightstarr said. Looking at his brother.
"Is the conty of Harra still around?" Smokey ask the two.
"Yes! It is! Its the center of this Land. The clans all anwser to the queen. The clans may wage wars upon eachother, but they still must anwser to the queen." Nightstarr says to Smokey well looking around.
"So I really don't know much about living in the wild.., are you from the Sun clan?" Smokey ask the pair well streching.
"Ha! Like we would be part of a /clan/! Thats funny!" Nightstarr said laughing. His brother seemed amuesed by it.
"So where are you from?" Smokey said grabbing the toy in his mouth.
"We are to keep track of prince Morringeye, son of queen Snowfur." Nightstarr said with pride. Daystop seemed to glow with just as much pride.
"We must go. Good bye." Nightstarr said, and both Sunspot and Nightstarr bobbed there head to show respect. Smokey confised yelled to them, "Please wait! Where might I find the Sun clan?" Both of them turned to look at him.
"Head towards the setting day star, to the ven'we." Nightstarr said.
"You mean to the west?" Smokey ask.
"What is /west/?" Nightstarr said both him and his brother looking confised.
"Its the human word, to say your heading to the setting daystarr." Smokey tells them.
"You should not use Man's words." Nightstarr warns him.
"Thank you." Smokey says bowing his head.
"You're welcome, and may you're luck be dancing." Nightstarr said before they both ran off. Now alone again Smokey wonder how such a thing could work, how many clans could there be? He wonderd. He wonderd towards the setting daystarr, still wondering how long it could be until he got to the sun clan.
Sign up to rate and review this story