Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 1 I'm leaving!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1848 words

-1Illiterate
"I hate this team! I hate everything about this place!" I screech at the top of my longs.
"You don't hate me do you Sakura?" Naruto ask me.
"Yes I do! I hate this whole village! I cannot stand it another day! I'm leaving!"
I grab my bag. Sasuke and Naruto had snuck out at 3 A.M. just to try to stop me from leaving.
"I would let you go." Sasuke says firmly.
"Well I'll go anyways!" I run into the trees.
"I'm getting out of this horrible rat hole for good!" I scream at them. They were now chasing me. But no way was I Sakura Haruno going to stay /here/! Not after what happened... But I'm not going to talk or think about that right now! (Youll learn later!) We keep running.
"Theyre not going to give up are they?" I jumped. I saw Itachi running beside me now.
"Do you always have to come by with such low chakra levels? I thought you were one of them."
"I like to do that. Youre going to have to run faster than that if were ever going to make it to Akatsuki."
"Thanks for helping me get there. I don't think I remember where it is."
"I said come on."
"No you said..." I shut up I knew he had the worlds lowest tolerant level.
"So do you think they will let me in? I would be the first female member..."
"If leader knows that I said your good then he'll let you join no problem."
"Thanks."
We keep running Sasuke and Naruto still close behind us.
"You know Sakura if were going to lose them were going to have to move faster."
I shake my head agreeing. I push off to pick up some more speed. I was now running really fast for short. We finally do lose them.
"So are we close to Akatsuki?"
"Yea."
"Oh ok." we run in silents until we get there. I'm sent straight in to see the person Itachi calls Leader.I bow my head in respect when I walk in.
"Leader I have found someone who could be are 10th member."
This man leans forward to look at me.
"Why do you say that Itachi?"
"She has great potential. She has many qualities I poses."
"Ah so is she a Sharingan warrior as well?"
"No Leader... But she does have great control over her chakra and learns quickly as well as vary intelligent."
"Hmmm..."
They talk for an hour. At the end of this hour he tells me I I'm now oafishly an Akatsuki member.
"Thank you Leader." I knew from watching Itachi that it was not ok to call him anything else.
"Follow me." Itachi commands.
"I'll show you where you sleep. Then I will have you meet all the members of Akatsuki."
"Ok." Now that I think about Sasuke he was a jerk just like Naruto always said. I can't believe I ever liked /him/.
"Now come on Sakura. Snap out of your daze."
"What? Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking..."
"Come you can daze after I tell everyone who you are. And I show you your room."
"Ok."
We walk the rest of the way to my new room in silent.
"Here its the same as everyone elses next to the wall color. I was nice I had Leader get you pink walks. Black silk sheets, dresser over there, and a bathroom right over there."
"Oh I love the room its so cool."
"You can finish looking after I show you who everyone is."
"Ok." we walk into a living room setting. There were 8 other people in the room. Next to me and Itachi.
"Hey great timing we get to watch Deidara and Sasori fight about art.
The dude with the blond hair yelled "ART DOES NOT LAST FOR EVER! IT IS ONLY THERE FOR A MOMENT THAT IS WHAT TRUE ART IS! SASORI!YEAH!"
The other dude with red hair yelled back "I only have two words for you."
"WHATS THAT!?!YEAH!"
"Next to the fact that you can stop screaming anytime now... ETERNAL BEATY. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THOSE TWO WORDS? BECAUSE THATS WHAT TRUE ART IS!"
A fish looking dude said to them. "You two can stop anytime now... And Itachi whos /that/?"
"Her?"
Itachi said well pointing at me. All the members were now looking at me.
"Yea her..."
"Oh shes are new member."
"Hi I'm Sakura Haruno." I state simply.
"Hello well I'm Kisame Hoshigaki."
"Hello I'm Deidara and this is my partner Sasori. Yeah."
"I can intrados myself."
"Hello I'm Zetsu."
"Hi I'm Hidan."
The last person did not answer. The 8th person who had blue hair left the room. Itachi had told me he was not very talkative more like he doesnt talk at all.
"Oh yea this is my partner Kakuzu."
"What?" he looks up from the T.V.
"Whos this?"
"You need to pay attention..." Itachi tells him.
"I'm Sakura Haruno. You all can call me Sakura." He then says
"Hey anyone want to play poker?"
No one answered.
"Someone could at least say no."
"So how old are you Sakura? Yeah."
"I'm 13. You?"
"I'm 16. Yeah." Said the blond haired boy.
"Oh. Itachi Your 18 right?"
"Yes why?"
"I've just been wondering..."
"Oh ok..."
I sit next to Kisame on the floor.
"So is this place really this boring?"
"No. Not normally. But you have not met Leader's child...Yet. She'll be awake in about another hour or two. Shes just about your age."
"Oh really? How old is she?"
"About 13 going on 14 soon."
'Awesome! Someone my age!' I did a dance in my head. I was not dumb enough to do it out side my head.

Sasukes P.O.V.
"I can't believe she left..." I heard Naruto say.
"Well she did we can't do a thing about it. We'll just have get act like we never knew her." I could not believe that the fought between me, her, & Naruto was why she just left. I still can't believe what I said to her. I do want to go after her. Its just I know I can't.
"I can't believe you Sasuke! Shes are friend we can't just let her leave! We have to go after her!"
"Well what do you want to do when Kakashi does not know we left to find her? What could happen we could be killed because they would think we left with her!"
"Well then lets go get Kakashi now! He'll help us get her back!"
Naruto was so sure... I felt sorry for him. He believed that she would come back...
"Ok fine." I say kind of snapping at him.
"You don't have to snap..." I roll my eye and under my breath say loser. He starts running to Kakashi's before I could even finish saying it. I run off behind him. 'Where did you go Sakura?' I knew Naruto would never give up trying to find her. I knew we both need to become wayyyyyy stronger if we were ever going to get her back.
"Kakashi Sensei! Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto kept screaming that when we made it to his house.
"He's probably sleeping. It its 4 am... Scream louder." I grinned. I knew he'd be mad but whatever.
"WHAT?!?" I hear the Jonin scream at Naruto.
"ITSSAKURA! SHELEFT! IDON'TKNOWWHERESHEISNOWBUTSHEJUSTSCREAMEDATUSBEFORERUNNINGOFF! WETRIEDAREBESTTOKETCHHERBUTSHERANOFFTOOFAST! HELPUSSENSEI! PLEASE!"
"What? All I heard was screaming."
"He said its Sakura. She left. I don't know where she is now but she just screamed at us before running off. We tried are best to ketch her but she ran off too fast. Help us sensei. Please."
"She left? Why? What did you two do?" He said squinting his eyes at us.
"Well that fight before you left. She left over it."
"Where did she go?"
"We dont know!" Naruto pretty much screams in his ear.
"You two made her leave?" He said sounding mad.
"WE DID NOT!"
"Naruto stop screaming Its not helping at all."
"Ok well then we can look for her in a minute. I have to take this all in that two or my students made the only good student leave."

(If anyone can find a Pic of Sakura at 13 with Akatsuki. Or just in the outfit I will literally thank you to death!)

(Back to Sakuras P.O.V.)
"Hey Sakura.... You wanna wake up Kizzy? Yeah?"
"No Deidara don't try to make her get her up. You go do it yourself."
"Fine...If I die its your fault Itachi! Yeah."
"Ok have fun..." He walks out of the room.
"I would stay out of the walk way. But be ready this will be funny."
"Why?"
"Just watch you'll laugh your little but off."
"Errrr ok..." I sit there watching and waiting for this girl named Kizzy.
"Deidara! I'm going to kill you!" Screamed this girl as she ran out. (Ok I'm too lazy to tell you what she looks like so I'm just putting this Pic. the only different is the shorts are longer like about a normal pair for shorts.)
http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIT/kitty41188123/1165135972_alSakumo12.jpg
'Whats with that hair? I like it thought...'
"Hey whos /this/?"
"She is the 10th member."
"She is?"
"Hi I'm Sakura Haruno. They told me your name was Kizzy."
"Hello."
"So... They said you were my age... What do you do around here? It seems kind of boring..."
"I bug the hell out of these people."
"But shes a good fighter..."
"Oh well I think Itachi here would kill me for just looking at someone the wrong way."
"Oh don't worry he can act like that...A whole lot!" 'Great she's just like Naruto.'
"Now where did Deidara go?"
"Please tell me or I'll come after all of you. And then I'll sit there with you stuck on the ground. I'll pull your skin off piece by piece until theres nothing left." 'Ok...more like the satanic version of Naruto...'
Grrrrr where did he go?
She goes out to the next room. She looks in a pantry.
"Where is he hiding?" Its only quite for a second.
"There you are. You're going to pay for waking me up like that!"
"What all I did was dumb water on you! Yeah!"
"Like I said going to die for it!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
He starts running himself into walls.
"What in the world?"
Itachi answered me by telling me that she has a Kekkei genkai. That allows her to control others minds.
"Wow that must really hurt."
"It probably does but he is the dumb one who got stuck with the job."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW WHAT DID WE LEARN?"
"Owwwwww never to wake you up! Yeah!"
"NO! WRONG!"
"OW!"
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Never to through water on you! Yeah!"
"GOOD BOY."
"Ow that hurt! Im hiding behind Sakura. She wont hurt me! Yeah!" He runs and hides behind me on the floor.
"Shhhhh dont let her hurt me! Yeah!"
"I dont want to get involved."
"Please Sakura! Dont let her hurt me! Yeah!"
Sign up to rate and review this story