Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 2 Why Is Everyone Trying To Bug Me?

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1620 words

0Unrated
"I. Don't. Want. To. Get. Involved."
"Please. Yeah."
"Fine just shut up."
"You caved into him?"
"You don't think its annoying?"
"Yes. Thats why I would hit him."
"But I don't know him good enough."
"I do!" She ran over. He grabbed me.
"DON'T LET HER HURT ME! YEAH!" 'This is what goes on in the world famous Akatsuki...wow I think I would have been better off on my own...'
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SAKURA HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! YEAH!"
They were now running around me.
"And you said this place was boring..." Kisame said laughing.
"I guess I was wrong...Really wrong..."
"Yea you were." Kisame was barely ever understandable he was laughing so hard.
-Yannnn-
"I think I'm going to go to bed good night."
"Why its already 5 am. We don't have training tomorrow because Kizzy here has a new mission."
"Oh ok. Good night."
I walk back to my room. Deep down inside I mean really really deep down inside something said this was a bad idea and that I would miss Konoha and all the people of Konoha...

Naruto P.O.V.

"There has to be some clues! She can't just be gone!"
"She can be and she is."
"Shut up Sasuke! We will find her!" She can't be gone right? Right! I try to convinces myself that she still was not gone. I just could not believe she'd left.
"We have to find her!"
Kakashi looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
"Naruto she is gone. We have no idea or lead about her where is is...At all. Shes just gone. We don't even know what way she when after you two lost her... The ANBU are already looking for her and as you know if they find her they will..." He stopped and looked at me. I could tell he was sad as well.
"Kill her." He says after a long pause.
"WHAT?!?" me and Sasuke both scream.
"We have to find her before ANBU does!"
"Naruto its not that easy..."
"You used to be an ANBU captain! You can find her! We can bring her back! We can make everything like it used to be! Please! /We have to/!"
"Naruto... We wont find her first..." Kakashi says.
"Yes we will! We just have to try!"
"Naruto."
"Kakashi! We have to! She's are teammate!"
"She was are teammate you mean."
"Shut up Sasuke she still is!"
"She left that means shes gone."
"No Sasuke if you left then you'd still be part of the team too!"

Sakuras P.O.V.!

I wake up from my oh so lovely dream. To someone dumping water on me. I fall onto the ground.
"What was that for?!?" I screech at the top of my lounges. I was stuck in the stupid blankets so I could not get up and kill who ever did that.
"What don't like the wakeup call? Yeah."
"NO! I'm cold and wet now!"
Youre fun to wake up. Yeah."
"Shut up Deidara!"
"What are you mad? Hmmmmmmmm?"
"I want to kill you right now except I can't!"
"Why not? Hmmm."
"Because of these sheets! There more of a prison than anything else!"
"Have fun with that. Yeah." I just glare at him. He leaves the room. I get myself out of the blankets to see Itachi come in. 'This place is a mad house!'
Whats taking you so long?"
"I just got up..." 'I swear I'm going to go insane here.'
"Well come on get yourself off the floor and get yourself ready for the day."
"Thanks I know." I get up.
"Now let I have to get ready."
I heard him mumble something about me being more like a damn kid than a member. I wanted to tell him off but I knew better than that. 'How can everyone be up so late but then get up so early? I guess I'll just find out...'
I get in the shower, get dressed, etc.
Its still too damn early."
"No its not." I jump.
"Damn it Itachi are you trying to scare me?"
"Maybe..."
"Great..." 'I have to live with psychopaths...'
"Come on slow. Breakfast has been ready for an hour."
"Oh ok." I walk into the kitchen. 'mmmmmmmmmmmm. That smells so good.'
"Smells good. No? I made it myself. Yeah."
I look at Itachi to see if it was safe to eat. He shakes his head saying yes. I go and sit down and eat.
"So what you think? Hm?" I take a bit of the food on the table before me.
"Good!" 'Ok I guess its not that bad here...' I eats all thats on my plate.
"Thanks for making food."
"Ok well so when do you think Kizzy will be up?"
"I don't know... -Yawn- I think I'm going to go lay back down for a bit." I walk out of the room. I walk back to my room and lay down. I pass back out with in seconds.



I walk up to screaming. I fall out of bed.
"Ow. That hurt damn it. Why did I ever leave. At least at home. I would not have to deal with /this/." I mumble to myself. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump. I hear his laugh go through the house.
"Damn it Itachi. Why do you always to that to me?"
Its fun." He says in a mocking voice. With a grin on his face.
Youre so mean."
"I know."
"You take everything as a complement. How I'm I ever going to insult you?"
"I don't know. But then we'd start yelling like Kizzy and Deidara. Then we'd wake up the person whos trying to sleep."
Whos not awake yet?"
"My partner."
"...And that is?"
"Kisame."
"Lucky... At least someone can sleep."
"You coming hes going to be up any minute. Cause Kizzy is going to be leaving in a little bit. Like an hour."
"Oh ok. But I want to know something..."
"What?"
"Why is Kizzy not the 10th member?"
"Because she never wanted to be. She would rather be the unofficial member."
"Oh ok." We walk into the living room. I was in my P.J.s still.
Kizzy looked over at me.
"Hey Sakura!"
"Hey Kizzy. -Yawn-"
"Did he wake you up?"
"No I feel out of bed when I heard a scream. Then he started laughing at me after."
Thats mean Itachi." We both send him glares.
"We as you know I'll be gone for the next week. I'll miss you all."
Deidara runs up behind her and hits her in the head. He then runs behind me. She charges him and they run around me again. 'It just never ends...' I think to myself.
Kisame walks into the room.
"Poor you. I feel sorry for you. They used to do that to me." Kisame says before walking into the kitchen. She finally gets him. He was cute but dumb as hell. Well Itachi looked like the older hotter version of Sasuke. He was nicer to me too! I think I could like this place if I can get used to it. Which would be hard... But it is all good. I know I can't go back to Konoha... Not after what I said to Naruto and Sasuke even if I did want to leave.

Naruto's P.O.V.

"Come on! Where could she have gone?!? She has to be /somewhere/!"
"Yes Naruto. Somewhere But where... That is the true question." Kakashi said.
"But where would a runaway girl go? There must be someone who convinced her to leave. She would not leave without knowing where to stay."
"Itachi." Sasuke says.
"What does that have to do with /anything/?"
"He took her to Akatsuki. I know it... don't ask how I just do."
"And where is that?"
"I don't know." Sasuke said.
"Kakashi there must be something we can do to find her!"
"I'm trying everything I can. I have an old friend in ANBU. He said he would keep a look out for her. He knows shes my student. If someone must kill her who better then the teacher?"
"What?!?" Me and Sasuke yelled.
"You can't kill her!" I scream.
"But if worse comes to worse..."
"You can't kill her! Shes are teammate!"
"Yes but what if she no longer whats to be part of are team anymore? What do we do? Let a missing nin who knows so much about the village get away? So she can tell other villages the secrets of the hidden leaf? That would not be good would it? They would know are weaknesses... Do you want the village to get into a war?"
"No. But she would not do that!"
"Yea just like we thought she would not run away."
"Shut up Sasuke! Its your fault! You said those things to her!"
"Both of you stop. If you both want her back so badly then we need to be working to find her. Not fighting." Sasuke and I glare at each other. We were about to jump each other.
"Hey you two stop."
"If we ever going to get her back we have to be stronger. I say we fight. Thats the only way to get stronger." Sasuke said, well pulling out a kunai. I grab one too.
"Come on Sasuke. Lets fight. To see whos better."
"Both of you. Stop that. Its not going to help us get her back. Its only going to take longer for us to find her..." Me and Sasuke still ready to kill each other just stare until Kakashi take the weapons out of our hands.
"Why do I have to be stuck teaching /you two/?" Kakashi asked us. Well shaking his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story