Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 3 When Kizzys Bussy Its Borring...Well almost.

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1346 words

0Unrated
Sakura's P.O.V.
Kizzy had just left we had all said are good byes and what not.
"Now what? Its going to be quite..."
"No. Sadly enough it wont not in less we can get rid of Deidara and Sasori." Itachi said with a grin. To busy fighting again to hear his comment.
"I think your right. Have you ever had it that quite?"
"Yes. Once. They were gone. Al three of them."
"Sounds nice... And quite. Do you think I'll ever get any sleep around here?"
"Yea if you can learn to ignore them..."
"Easier said than done."
"True. But you'll learn..."
"Yea right. I'm still dead tired. I'm going to go lay down and pray that no one wakes me up." I walk back to my room.
The next 2 months goes by fast. I was very bored. The week well she was gone was boring and when by slowly. But now she was gone again on anther mission. She was going to be back today... But I had a bad feeling about today.
"Finely it won't be very boring after today."
"Yea I know. Its boring." Itachi replied.

Naruto's P.O.V.
"So you really think we'll find Sakura here?" I ask Kakashi. We had finally found Akatsuki. But now was she hear or was it a rumor?
"Yes I've heard many things about Akatsuki finding its 10th member. Its a pink headed girl. They have a very detailed report and its description matches her. Perfectly." I gulped. Were we going to find her or was it a lie? Was she going to be the same Sakura or different? These thoughts filled my head. I was scared to find the answer I've wanted sense the day she left. We walk into the place where it is support to be. We walk into the place following Kakashi. I was still scared of what we would find.
"Fuck!" I hear Kakashi yell.
"What?"
"This is an old hideout. They have been gone for about 3 days..."
"What? Could we still look around?" I ask.
"There might be clues. To their new where about." Sasuke adds.
"Ok. I guess." We walk through the place. I walk into one of the rooms. Theres pink walls. I see on the floor a couple of strands of pink hair.
"Sakura..." I whisper to myself. Sasuke and Kakashi come in to the room with pink walls, black bed, black carpet, and a dresser... With the 5 strands of pink hair.
"Naruto. Are you ok?" Kakashi ask.
"This was her room... Here is her hair." I pick up the strands.
"Naruto Sasuke we cannot continue to search for her for a bit..."
"What why?" Sasuke ask.
"The Chunin Exams are in a week. We have to get back to Konoha... I'm sorry boys."
"But... But... We can't go back not without finding her!"
"I'm sorry you two but we have to. You are already signed up. We have to start heading back. We only have 5 days to get back. Then you will have till midnight that night to finish filling out the paper work. Then you'll have 2 days to train for the Chunin Exam. Then it will be time for you two take them."
"Can we continue searching after?"
"Yes..."

Sakura's P.O.V.
"Crap don't tell me I forgot to bring it!" Itachi appeared behind me.
"What?"
"A present!"
"For who?"
"For Kizzy."
"Oh."
"Well will you come with me back to the old hideout?"
"Yea."
I had became close to Itachi, Kizzy, and Deidara. Me and Itachi when back to the old hide out. I was about to walk into my old room when Itachi stopped me. By slamming me agent the wall. I was about to say what in the world are you doing? When Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi walked out of the room. 'Shoot! This is really bad timing.'
"Sakura?" Naruto says.
Both Kakashi and Sasuke turn around so fast.
"Sakura? Is-Is that you?" I heard Sasuke say. I'd never heard him studder before. And especially not over /me/.
"Come on Sakura. We'll have to come back another time. When they arent trying to hunt us down."
Thats why there here?" I ask dumbly.
"Sakura! Please don't go!" Naruto screamed.
"Itachi... Get away from her." I hear Sasuke say before throwing a shuriken at his brother. Itachi ketchs it no problem.
"Sakura. Please don't leave again." I hear Naruto say. I felt like... I don't know. I felt like I wanted to stay there after those words if they were risking so much. But then that memory rushes to mind of what Sasuke said. It made me mad again just thinking about it. Itachi seen his chance and was not going to miss it.
"This is a very touching reunion but we must go." He says as he grabs my waist in a hug, and we disappear.
"What was the hug for?"
"Oh nothing... He said walking out of my room.
"Tell me."
"Nope."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Come on. Why not?"
"Because."
"Please I'll cwy." I say in my baby voice. Deidara walks into the room.
"He's mean." I say pointing at Itachi.
"Why? what did he do /now/?"
"He hugged me when we seen his brother. One of my old teammates. Naruto my other old teammate, And Kakashi. My old sensei."
"Oh so why did you hug her?"
"Because."
"Theres just no way I'm going to find out is there?"
"Nope.."
"You can be so mean..."
"I know." He said grinning.
"So when can we go back?"
"When they leave."
"...And that will be when?"
"When I say theyre gone."
"Well? Are they."
"No The Kitsune Boy is still winning over you."
Whos is /The Kitsune Boy/?"
"The blond haired boy."
"You mean Naruto?"
"Yea thats his name right?"
"Yes. Hes crying over /me/?"
"Yes. My stupid brother is winning about you two." 'Sasuke...Naruto...I miss you both... But I can't come back... Can I? No. Of corse not. Between knowing what happens if you try and leave and what Sasuke said... I don't think I can. No matter how much I want to.'
"Sakura we can leave to go back there now..."
"Ok." I say snapping out of my daze. We disappear and reappear back at the old hide out again. I go look under the bed and grab the present. I start to walk out of the room where Itachi was waiting for me when I seen a note. It said:

"Dear Sakura,

Its Naruto here.
I miss you.
I wish you would come back.
Even Sasuke misses you.
Ino misses you too.
We all miss you.
I'm never going to stop looking for you.
Even if you stop caring about Konoha...
I hope you don't hate me too.
I really wish you would come back.
I won't let anyone ever harm you.
I promise you.
I will find you and bring you back.
I do care about you.
Even if Sasuke doesn't.
I will ALWAYS care about you.
Even if ANBU looking for you I wont let them find you.
I'll do anything I can to find you even if you don't want to come back.

Love Naruto."
"Naruto...how sweet. I miss you all to." I mumble to myself.
"Sakura. Come on. You ok?"
"Yea I'm fine. I'm just grabbing the present and looking at my old room..." I put the note in my pocket quickly. Before walking out of the room.
"I thought you said you only had to grab one gift."
"Yea I lied."
"So whos the second present for?"
"Oh someone..."
"Who?"
"Someone."
Youre no fun..." He says pouting.
"I know." I said grinning.

Naruto's P.O.V.
'I wonder if Sakura found the letter..'
"Naruto...I know youre sad we did not bring her back... But you must concentrate on training."
"Sorry Kakashi Sensei." It had been only 5 days ago Sasuke and I had seen her but it seemed like forever ago. I missed her so much. Sasuke had not stopped training sense he seen her.
Sign up to rate and review this story