Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 4 Truth Or Dare? The Kiss!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1040 words

0Unrated
Note from me, well Ashley

I know some people are out of chartor in this one but I'm sorry I was tired when I wrote this. Please don't stop reading cause of this! Oh yeah theres hidden reson why there out of checter but you'll find out those reson later....Thats all! Bye bye! Oh yeah hope you like it! One more thing I lost my micrsoft words. Which means that I can not check my work more than reading t over. Which I still miss stuff.

Note explodes

(Recap!)

(Where we lefted Sakura!)

"Naruto...how sweet. I miss you all to." I mumble to myself.
"Sakura. Come on. You ok?"
"Yea I'm fine. I'm just grabing the persent and looking at my old room..." I put the note in my pocket quickly. Before walking out of the room.
"I thought you said you only had to grab one gift."
"Yea I lied."
"So whos the secont persont for?"
"Oh someone..."
"Who?"
"Someone."
"Your no fun..." He says pouting.
"I know." I said grinning.

(Where we lefted Sasuke, Naruto, & Kakashi. Naruto's P.O.V.)

'I wonder if Sakura found the letter..'
"Naruto...I know your sad we did not bring her back... But you must consentraate on training."
"Sorry Kakashi Sensei." It had been only 5 days ago me and Sasuke had seen her but it seemed like forever ago. I missed her so much. Sasuke had not stopped training sense he seen her...

(End recap!)

The Hokage wanted us to have a new teammate. He said it would help us get over are lose.

(Flash Back.)

"Hokage why would you say we need a new teammate?"
"Because Naruto. It is for your's and Sasuke's own good. I know you still care about her. I want you two to bring her back... But for the mean time I need you to help this girl here. She needs a team. She needs friends."
I look at this girl... She looks so much like Sakura... Yet at the same time like Sasuke.
(Heres a pic of her)
http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIT/kitty41188123/1165698685_hihasakura.jpg
"Sister?" I hear Sasuke say.
"Who are you?" She says back.
"I'm Sasuke Uchiha."
"You are my brother... Remaber me? I'm Rai Uchiha." (Her first name means Lightning.) There was silents in the room.
"I knew this was a good idea." The Hokage said happly. It did not sound so good to me but he was the Hokage.

(End Flash back!)

"Naruto! Play atachion!" Rai screamed at me.
"Sorry."
"No I screamed because you keep getting hurt. If you were not off in your thoughts you would not have to worry."
"Thanks." We train for another 3 hours.
"Ok thats enought." Kakashi tells us. We all still wanted to train. Sakura was still are teammate we still wanted her back. We trained until about midnight. We then all when home. We helped each other. We knew thats what Sakura would want us to do. I still thought about her every night...

Sakura's P.O.V.

Me and Kizzy were having this dumb sleep over thing but it was fun!
"Sooooo lets play truth or dare!" She screams.
"Ok!"
"I go first!" She yells. "Sakura Truth or Dare?"
"Errr truth?"
"Ok. Do you like Deidara or Itachi? You act like it..."
"Yes."
"Which one?"
"You can only ask one question."
"Dang. Your mean."
"Ok. Well who do you like?"
"I liked this one boy. I had to go on a mission. He lived in the hidden leaf village... His name was Naruto."
"Him?"
"You know him?"
"Yea he was my old teammate!"
"Wow it is a small world..."
"Yea I know."
"So now Sakura Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"He hehehehe I want you to go up to Itachi and try and get him to kiss you!"
"WHAT!"
"Rules are rules!"
"Your so mean to me."
"I know." I walk out into the hallway. I walk over to Itachi's room. I knew Kizzy was waching. I walk over to him.
"Err Itachi..." I say. I was so Imbarested!
"Yea Sakura?"
"Er..."
"Yea?"
"Let me guess. Truth or Dare again? And it involes me some how. Right?" I just shake my head saying yes quickly.
"So whats it this time?"
"Er..." I say again. I was blushing.
"Say it."
"Kizzydaredmetokissyou."
"What?" He said grinning. I think he knew what I said just though it was funny seeing me like this.

Kizzys P.O.V.
I see Sakura say "Kizzydaredmetokissyou." really fast. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I said well hitting my head on the wall lightly. Itachi leans down in fornt of her face saying what? The wispers something in her ear before kissing her.
"Wow she did it..." Sakura walked out of the room in a dized stage.
"What did he say?" She had her hand on her lip.
"What did he say?" I ask again. As we walk back into my room. Still no answer.
"Sakuraaaaaaaa wake uppppppp!"
"Hm? I'm sorry Kizzy."
"Yea right you were thinking about that kiss. What did he say?"
"Something..."
"What?"
"Take a guess first then I'll tell."
"Ok... Ummm sh this is only for the truth or dare thing?"
"Nope!"
"What?!?"
"He said he's starting to like me more then just a friend..."
We both squel are little heads off.
"He so much better then Sasuke!" Sakura says.
"Is that his brother?"
"Yea. His brothers a jerk!"
"Oh." We talk about all the people in Konoha. I feel sorry for Naruto now. He has no friends no family... well I knew he had a demon in his. I don't think she knew he did. But what I knew she did not know was we would have to kill him... to get the demon out. But I was not going to tell her that until she lost all connections with her village. I know she never did put a cross throught her head band. Until she did she would have ties with it. Even if she did not know it. We talked about the fight she had with Sasuke and Naruto that made her join, Her whole life, well everything. Poor Sakura. I thought to myself. Me and Sakura got tierd. We when to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story